Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) Empty
PostSubject: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptySun 12 Aug - 22:55

Hinata was out on her usual Tuesday grocery shopping trip, she was in a good mood due to the nice weather they had been having this week. She was also feeling pretty good because she stress free due to not having any missions to cause her any stress. Hinata walked into the grocery store and headed for the produce isle.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptySun 12 Aug - 23:03

Naruto just happen to be in the same grocery store as Hinata walked in. He quickly hid himself from her hopping he wouldn't be seen. "Man, that Hinata chick is one weird girl, all she does is pass out or look to the floor when she's around me!" Naruto said to himself as he began to wonder if she was just afraid of him due to the fact he had the spirit of a demon fox trapped inside of him. "I know!" "What if I were to change into my sexy jutsu form and approach her!" "Maybe she wouldn't act so strangely anymore!" Naruto then transformed into his female counterpart.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptySun 12 Aug - 23:10

Hinata got her produce and started waling through the other isles to find what else she needed. She then spotted a familiar orange jumpsuit and froze in her place her eyes glued to the ground. Hinata just started freaking out in her head,'Oh my Naruto-kun is here what should I do?'
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptySun 12 Aug - 23:13

She's spotted me... Time to make my move.
Naruko starts to walk past the girl and purposely bumps into the girl.
Hey! Watch where you're going next time! Naruko said to the shy blushing girl.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptySun 12 Aug - 23:18

Hinata's head lifted to see that it wasn't Naruto but a girl,"Oh I'm sorry I should watch where I'm going." Hinata then continued walking down the isle relieved that it wasn't Naruto who she ran into.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptySun 12 Aug - 23:20

Naruko follows her steady behind making sure to go in the same isles until Hinata checked out from the grocery.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptySun 12 Aug - 23:28

Hinata got her things and walked to the check out and paid for all her things. She then started heading back to her apartment she had been living in ever since she moved out of her horrid father's house.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptySun 12 Aug - 23:31

Naruko stops her mid way there. Hey, wait! Naruko then runs to the girl and apologizes.
I'm sorry about earlier, I don't mean to come off as being rude. It was also my fault that I bumped into you.
I'm new here and just arrived today. I haven't even met any of the Hokage's yet.. I'm afraid if I won't fit in or something.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptySun 12 Aug - 23:37

"Oh don't worry everyone is super nice here and my name is Hinata by the way." Hinata reaches her hand out for you to shake. She wonders why this girl looks like Naruto but just puts it out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyMon 13 Aug - 12:06

M-my name is... ...Naruko? Yeah..., Naruko! A pleasure to meet ya Hinata! She exclaimed as she extended her hand to shake Hinata's.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyMon 13 Aug - 16:46

"Oh Naruko that's funny I know a boy named Naruto," Hinata said and shook your hand and then quickly returned it to her side. She then turned to head back to her apartment to put away all the things she had just bought.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyMon 13 Aug - 17:58

Do you want any help with those bags? I won't mind helping you if so.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyMon 13 Aug - 19:01

"If you want to help that's fine with me," Hinata then handed you some of her bags and headed for her apartment again. She walked along side you wondering what she could talk to you about.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyMon 13 Aug - 19:21

Alright! So far everything's going good. Naruko said to herself.
So who's this guy you mentioned earlier that has a name that sounds similar to mine?
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyMon 13 Aug - 23:01

"Naruto-kun ummm well he is this boy that I ummm," Hinata started to become flustered and her face was covered in a light pink blush. She couldn't even talk about him without getting very nervous and flustered.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyMon 13 Aug - 23:24

He's what? Come on, you can tell me! Said Naruko as she nudged Hinata. Do you find him scary, is he creepy, or you just don't like 'em?
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyTue 14 Aug - 0:37

"Umm that's not it I like him a lot, I like him in a rommm...." before Hinata could finish her sentence she passed out falling sideways on to Naruko.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyTue 14 Aug - 0:43

Naruko caught the girl before she hit the pavement.
But if you like me why do you always pass out around me!
Naruko carried Hinata inside and laid her down on her bed, thinking if she should just wait until she woke up or not.
I guess it'd be the right thing to do and wait to see if she'll be alright..
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyTue 14 Aug - 1:01

Hinata sat up in her bed and looked around confused about how she got inside."Umm how did I end up inside?" She then saw Naruko and blushed embarrassed about passing out from the thought of Naruto.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyTue 14 Aug - 14:24

Are you sure you're capable of living on your own? I mean, do you do this passing out thing all the time, or is it when you think about that boy?
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyTue 14 Aug - 14:58

"Umm just when thinking about Naruto and yes I can live alone thank you very much," Hinata got out of her bed and headed for the kitchen to put away her groceries. She didn't like this girl treating her like some freak just because she has issues with one boy.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:28

If you say so... Hey, since I don't have a place to stay... do you think I can live with you until the hokage arranges something for me? I won't take up much space or bother you..
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:39

"I guess you can take the guest bedroom for now," Hinata said and put everything away. She hated that she couldn't say no to people because this girl was pushy and way to curious about her feelings for Naruto.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:45

Thanks a lot! You don't know how much this means to me! Said Naruko as she made her self very comfortable for being a stranger and a guest.
So, what are you going to make us for dinner tonight, hunny? She says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:55

Hinata looked at the girl who had just pretty much tricked her,"Well I'm making myself some veggie stir fry and you can make yourself anything you want." After asserting her dominance she walked back to her room to hop into her pajamas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)   Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue) Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruko's Dirty Trick(for myself and quefue)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next