Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:06

Only stirring a little when her sandy sundress was removed, Emily, now clothed in just her diaper, just cuddled right back up to Rin like nothing had happened. Every now and then, she let out another babyish coo, her caretaker's loving words barely reaching her subconscious mind. If anything, it looked like Rin's rocking and soothing coos had made the teen baby fall into an even deeper sleep.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:19

Rin was all smiles as she walked the stairs seeing Emily was still sound asleep and falling into a deeper sleep as she rocked back and forth. "Sleep well my precious angel." the brunette cooed softly as she gently laid the sleeping teen down and tucking her into the crib leaving her dressed in just the diaper.
The diapered blonde had been hot at the park and leaving her in just the diaper even under the blanket in the crib would likely cool her down faster then if she had been properly dressed for bed.
Rin however made her way back outside picking up the sand caked sundress and gently removed all the sand she could see before laying it down in the empty stroller and taking it inside. The young women now had a few things she needed to clean while her babified girlfriend slept upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySat 1 Sep - 2:42

The teen slept like a baby, quite literally, for the next hour and a half, curled up in her crib. Emily was having a peaceful, assuring dream. It took place in the middle off a grassy, peaceful field, the clouds in the sky puffy and white; and flower-shaped. Her dream-self was laying in a soft cradle, she was all tucked in and snug, cuddling Buttons; her childhood stuffed animal that she always had with her.
Standing beside the cradle and rocking it gently was Rin, singing to her a lovely song that Emily couldn't quite make out the words of. Either way, She loved every minute of it, and this went on for most of her dream.
However, about halfway through, the sky darkened suddenly, but there was no thunder or lightning. Only rain. It was very odd though, as the drops felt warm and comforting, instead of cold and annoying. Also, her diaper seemed to be the only thing that got wet! It would just soak up all the warm rain.
After a few moments, this was over. Everything was dry, except her diaper of course.Rin continued to sing to her, the sky was clear, and her diaper was now warm and wet; a very relaxing sensation.

Back in reality, Emily had flooded the babyish padding around her waist in her sleep. By now, this really didn't bother her, and she slept for abor another half an hour before stirring. "M-Mommy?" She murmured sleepy, running her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySat 1 Sep - 3:18

While her baby had been sleeping with a soft lullaby style CD had been playing up in the nursery cycling through nursery songs. Rin had been busy washing some of the cloth diapers and baby outfits Emily had been wearing over the week.
Now carrying a baby monitor with her where ever she went when she wasn't going to be in one of the main rooms when the diapered teen had woken up the young brunette had dropped almost everything, though in all honesty that wasn't really a lot considering she had just finished changing loads of laundry when she had. "Yes sweetie?" Rin asked walking into the nursery a little under a minute after the sleepy blonde had called.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySat 1 Sep - 21:35

Smiling brightly the instant she saw Rin again, the teen in the yellowed diaper held her arms out for her. "Uppie Mommy!" She babytalked cutely, just wanting to be held by her motherly girlfriend again. She hadnt even noticed the soaked, babyish padding between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySat 1 Sep - 22:21

Rin quickly walked over to crib and picked the diapered girl up out of it. "Alright sweetie." She cooed softly quickly taking notice of the yellowed garment between the teens legs "Oh looks like someone needs a new diapee." She giggled giving the soaked item in question a soft pat glad to see that the padded teen hadn't even noticed the diaper having been soaked while she slept let alone having been able to sleep threw it though at this point she was sleeping through her accidents without any problems.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySun 2 Sep - 4:55

Emily was a little surpised at first, but after the initial explanation, she just smiled brighter and blushed slightly at her lover/caretaker's coos. "I made a wetsie Mama! I need a changie!" She lisped innocently, giggling as her padded bottom was patted.

By now, Emily was completely used to being incontinent. She would now wet and mess without realizing it until directly told or felt it herself. Potty-training wise, she was literally a baby.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 17:12

"Yes you did make a wetsie." Rin giggled happily as she moved from the crib over to the changing table gently laying the soaked teen down. "Now lets get you all clean and in a nice fresh diapee." the young brunette smiled warmly as she started to untape the oversized baby diaper from around the teens waist. "Such a good baby girl." She cooed sweetly pulling out the baby wipes from under the changing table and starting the cleaning process.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 22:03

Whether it was the energy she had from just waking up from her nap, or the loving praise her motherly lover was showering upon her, Emily was playful and excited. She sucked her thumb gleefully as she giggled, wiggling cutely and softly kicking her legs every now and then; unintentionally making it harder for Rin to clean her. It was easy to see the naked blonde was ready for some infantile fun.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 3:17

Rin quickly taking note of the girls more infantile energy as she laid on the changing table. "Sweetie your making it harder to clean you." She giggled with a wide smile showing that she didn't actually really care too much. Still the young brunette was a little surprised at how much energy Emily had after her nap. "Clearly you want to play some more." the motherly women cooed sweetly as she finished wiping down the teens diaper area several minutes after her normal time.
"Let mommy get you into a fresh diaper then we can get you to your toys." Rin said simply as she pulled out a new disposable from under the changing table and laid it under Emily's naked rear giving her a quick rub down with baby oil and adding some powder making sure it was more of an infantile change then mature Rin pulled the front of the diaper up giving it a soft pat. "All done now what do you want to play with?" she asked picking the freshly diapered blonde up off of the padded changing table and walking to the center of the room before setting her down.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 20:48

Giggling and happy in her new diaper, the babyfied blonde looked around, crawling to her toy chest. Her padded bottom up in the air, she dug around inside until she eventually pulled out a stuffed dog that reminded her slightly of buttons. Remembering her childhood toy, she laid down on her back and rolled around cutely, hugging the plushie and sucking her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 3:07

Rin walked behind Emily as she crawled over to the toybox bringing a warm grin to the young women's face glad Emily could get into the lidless box with ease. "So who's your friend?" The brunette asked as she got down on her knees thinking about pulling a stuffed animal of her own to play with the diapered girl softly sucking on her thumb.
Simply seeing Emily as happy as she was laying on her back on the soft plush carpet that covered the floor of the nursery brought several other reasons to the front of her mind why she couldn't let anyone take Emily away from her and force her to grow up once again.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 22:45

Emily blushed a little at the question, considering it. She hadn't thought of a decent name for the plushie cuddled up against her chest yet! The blonde sat back up on her thickly padded tushie and plopped her thumb out of her mouth; using both hands to hold the stuffed puppy at an arm's length away from her and examine it.
It was a fairly cute-looking stuffed-animal, who's fur had a somewhat odd design that resembled a patched quilt; which gave the stuffed animal a soothing, homey look.
"I tink I'wl name him Patches..." The diapered girl lisped with a smile, the plush toy starring back at her with a smile of it's own sewn on it's lips.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 4:11

"Patches is a good name." Rin nodded in agreement as she pulled out another plushie this one however was a kitty instead of a puppy. Slowly the young women made the toy walk out of the toy box and down onto the floor with a little jump "Looks like someone wants to play." She cooed playfully having the toy in question make its way across the floor to Emily's exposed stomach pouncing on it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySun 9 Sep - 4:07

The stuffed animals fuzzy feet on her bare tummy made the diapered girl squirm and kick around playfully, unleashing a flurry of giggles and babyish babbling. "Hehe, tat tickews Mama!" She lisped, hugging patches tighter as Rin's kitten explored her body.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySun 9 Sep - 9:45

Excited to see her little girl enjoying herself Rin continued to have the kitten continue to walk around Emily's body as she leaned down and kissed the giggling girls forehead. "Someone's ticklish." she teased softly sitting back up. Letting the small stuffed animal rest just below the teens small bust.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySun 9 Sep - 13:37

Once the tickly, soft kitten was left on her chest, the infantile blonde wrapped her arms around it as well, holding both the stuffed kitty and Patches close. After about a minute of cuddling with them, she rolled over onto her tummy; her puffy rear now exposed, and began to play with the two plushies, making them walk around the carpeted floor of the nursery and made them 'talk' and 'play' with eachother.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySun 9 Sep - 16:35

After Emily took the stuffed kitty from her Rin sat back a little farther and simply watched the adorable girl play with the two plushies. "Let mommy know when your hungry." She cooed softly not really expecting it to be soon as she had the bottle at the park and the breakfast before that. Still with a baby in the house she couldn't be too sure when she would want something to eat or drink.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySun 9 Sep - 19:12

Still laying on the floor, Emily turned her head and smiled at her busty caretaker. "Otay Mama." She replied cutely before going back to playing. With her new infantile fascination of these cute items, the blonde was able to keep herself entertained for more than half and hour just playing with the plushies.
After the 30 minutes had passed, she had Patches and Mittens(the name she had given to the stuffed kitten), snugly cuddled up in her arms as she leaned back against her changing table. Emily couldn't help but think about how lucky the two two toys were to be cuddled and held by someone so big and warm to keep them safe.
It was at that thought when something occurred to her; Rin was still here!
She put the two toys down and crawled to where her lover was sitting. She say her bottom down right under her and held her arms up longingly. "Uppie!" Emily babytalked. She didnt need to be changed, fed, burped, or anything of that nature. She just wanted to be held.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 22:46

Rin had been enjoying the scene quite nicely glad to see the padded teen playing so contently on the nursery floor. It actually surprised her a little when Emily started to crawl over towards her and requested to be picked up. "Something wrong sweetie?" The young women asked softly as she reached down and picked up the diapered blonde happily cuddling her doing a quick check of her diaper not noticing any need for a change.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:45

Once again, the diapered girl's expression instantly changed when she entered her beautiful caretaker's lap. She broke out into a huge smile and just nuzzled up against her soft, warm chest. "Nofing Mommy..." She babytalked back with a smile, her eyes closing in bliss and her arms wrapping around Rin's waist. "Nofing at all..."
Emily wasn't tired, considering she had just woken up from a nap not too long earlier. She just craved the attention and love her 'Mama' provided for her. Cuddling the stuffed animals made her realize just how lucky she was to have someone to snuggle and comfort her whenever she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 0:11

Seeing the padded teen break out into a smile as she was picked up brought another smile to her own face. "If thats all you want." She cooed softly walking back to the rocking chair and sitting down. "My baby girl just wants to be cuddled." She said outloud taking a little bit to rock the pampered girl for a bit.

After about fifteen minutes of just rocking cooing sweet nothings and loving on Emily Rin spoke up suddenly. "What do you say we go watch some TV and get out of the nursery for a little bit?" She asked the diapered blonde softly.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 21:00

Emily, snapping out of her infantile trance, blinked softly and thought about it. "Dat sounds nice Mama...Cawn I bwing patches too?" She asked shyly, reaching out for her stuffed animal, even though it was across the room. The blonde was perfectly comfortable in Rin's arms, and had no intention of getting out until she had to.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 23:01

Rin looked across the room to where the two stuffed animals had been left laying by the changing table. "I don't see why not. What about the kitten?" The young brunette asked not knowing the name Emily had given it.
Slowly but carefully Rin got up out of the chair so that she could go and collect Patches the puppy for Emily before heading downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 EmptySun 16 Sep - 17:05

"Whiskers wants to take a nappy." Emily replied simply, waving to the stuffed kitten, which was currently curled up by her crib 'asleep'. The infantile teen then hugged Patches tighter and nuzzled up against Rin, her diaper crinkling cutely as she shifted around in her caretaker's arms; sucking her thumb as she did so. It was obvious to see that the blonde had completely taken on the role of a baby, was was quite content in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next