Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 17:14

"Alright sweetie up we go." Rin cooed as she gently caressed the bottles nipple out of Emily's mouth proceeding to burp the infantile teen. "Did you have a good time?" She cooed softly while patting the girls back in small circles. While she wanted to respond to Carol's worries she decided now that Emily was out of her little daze it was best not to.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 17:27

Still coming out of her infantile calm, the diapered girl affectionately cuddled up against her caretaker and Smiled as her back was patted and rubbed. Soon, she let out a cute little burp; as Rin was usually able to coax from her. "I had wots of fun Mama..." She babytalked back, lovingly hugging her girlfriend.

Carol was about to remark on how adorable it was beofre her own child began to stir, her eyes opening as well after the bottle was empty. She smiled up at her mother. "That was nice..." Sally admitted with a blush and a little giggle, about to say something else before erupting in a series of little hiccups.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 21:15

"That's a good baby girl." Rin cooed as she heard the soft babyish burp come from her girlfriends lips. "I'm glad you had a lot of fun. I bet Sally did to." she continued to coo.
As the toddler in question came out of her own babyish daze Rin could only smile as she said she had enjoyed it. "Carol your job isn't finished you need to burp her too." The young brunette said quickly listening to the youngest brunette of the three start to have a series of hiccups. "it's part of the bottle feeding."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 23:02

Slowly Remembering everything now, the padded blonde smiled softly and nuzzled up against Rin some more, turning her head to look at how Sally was doing.

The hiccuping girl blushed a little when she heard what her mother was supposed to do, and was about to ask if it was really necessary. But before she could get any words out, Carol had shifted her daughter's postion in her lap so that she was sitting up and facing her. The diapered woman then cuddled her close and began to softly rub and pat the little girl's back as Rin had done for Emily. All the while, Carol was cooing soothingly to Sally, which also seemed to have a profound effect on the toddler, relaxing her visibly.
After a little bit, a babyish burp could be heard from Sally, and her blush returned. But she still remained snuggled up against her mother, smiling. "Thanks Mommy..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 23:07

"There you go." Rin giggled as the toddler let out a soft burp "feels much better doesn't it?" she asked the young girl as she held her own baby. "Sally do you think you could enjoy more of this?" The young brunette asked softly she seemed to enjoy it enough and if so that would make Carols question easier to ask.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptySun 19 Aug - 23:17

A little surpised at the young woman's question, Sally blushed a little more and looked down. "Well...I think I'm a little old for it...But it does feel really nice..." She admitted with a shy smile, nuzzling into her mother's shoulder. The little girl's answer brought a smile to Carol's lips as well.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 4:55

Rin raised an eyebrow before rolling her eyes and giggling slightly. "Emily is older then you." The young women stated already aware of her apperent bed wetting problem. "I don't think your ever too old for anything, you need to do is ask." She continued as she cuddled the diapered blonde giving the teens padded rear a few soft pats as she checked it for dampness Lifting the teens dress up slightly as she did.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 11:56

The milk she had just drank still making it's way through her system, Emily had yet to use her diaper. It was only a little slightly damp from her sweat while He was playing in the warm sandbox.

The toddler blushed a little more and giggled. "I guess your right..." She admitted, looking up at her mother. "Mommy, can we do this again sometime?" She asked shyly.

Carol smiled warmly down at her and nodded, cuddling her daughter close. "Of course we can sweetie. I'm sure I can wash off one of your old baby bottles and we could do this again..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 20:19

Rin looked own to her own little girl in her arms smiling warmly. "Looks like we found some new friends today and perhaps a new playmate for Emily sometime." The young brunette slowly extended her hand out to take the now empty bottle from Carol. "I can take that." She said softly glad to see that Sally had some interest in maintaining a close relationship with her mother. At least for now she still had time before her teenage years.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 22:38

Both the diapered woman and her child both blushed a little, but they were both smiling. "Well if little Emily ever needs a babysitter or a playmate, feel free to give me a call..." Carol replied, taking out a small piece of paper from her purse and scribbling out her cellphone number and handing it to Rin.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 16:36

Rin smiled as she took the slip of paper from Carol. "I'm sure that won't be needed I can't think of leaving my little girls side." She said blushing a little. "But I will keep you in mind." the young women added quickly. "And here's mine to set up any playdates with Emily." Rin said pulling out a business card with her information on it though there was no actual business involved with it.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 3:28

Carol was about to reply when her phone vibrated suddenly. Apologizing briefly, she took out her cellphone and opened up the text message she had just received. "Oh, it looks like my husband is going to be getting home early tonight. That means I have to head home and get started on dinner..." She said with a soft sigh. The diapered woman stood up, Sally still cradled in her arms. "I guess that means we have to get going..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 19:40

"Well I'm sorry to hear you have to get going." Rin said honestly she had enjoyed Carols company and the ability to talk with an adult who was mildly curious about Emily and her cute daughter who had shown interest in her girlfriend as a playmate. "Still planning to go to to the store?" She asked softly knowing she couldn't ask right out if the older women was going to Bigger Babies store for Sally.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 20:40

The thickly-padded woman smiled and nodded, her cheeks still a little pink. "You know what? I think I will..." She replied, taking another moment to smile down at Sally and give her another cuddle.

The toddler, obviously enjoying being held and coddled like this, smiled but looked up at her mother curiously. "Store? What store mommy?" She asked, childishly interested.

Carol giggled softly and gave her child a tickle. "It's a surprise baby. Now come on, let's go home..."
She turned back to Rin. "Thank you so much for all your help and advice...Even if it was a little embarrassing..." The brunette said, the second part of her sentence a little hushed; shifting a little and trying not to make the diaper crinkle between her legs.
She looked back down to the girl in her arms. "Now them sweetie, say goodbye to little Emily here..."

Sally smiled at the diapered teen and gave her a wave. "Bye bye baby! I hope we can play again!" She giggled, smiling at the blonde still cuddled up in Rin's arms.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyFri 24 Aug - 0:51

Rin had a large smile as she heard Carol was going to be going to the store. "Well I hope you have fun and enjoy it like I did." She giggled hearing the girls curiosity. "Sally you'll have fun trust me." She teased knowing where the two were going to go. Having a slight blush of her own hear her thanks. "Your welcome Carol let me know how it goes if you can."
The young brunette was still smiling warmly when Sally said good bye to Emily. "Bye Sally Bye Carol." she said happily putting the used bottles away into the diaper bag. "I'm sure we can play again real soon." Rin giggled giving Emily a warm cuddle "Sweetie time to say goodbye to Sally and Carol."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyFri 24 Aug - 4:01

The padded blonde smiled shyly back up at Sally and her mom and waved back. "Bye bye..." She said, honestly a little sad to see Sally go. The girl had been fun to play with, and the she hadn't made fun of her for being a teen baby.
Carol and Sally smiled back at Emily before walking away, the toddler in the womans arms peeking back out at them until they were out of view. Had Emily been paying attention, she probably would have noticed Carol's slight waddle every now and then.
The diapered girl looked back up at her caretaker and lover. "They were nice Mama..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyFri 24 Aug - 5:07

"They were very nice." Rin agreed giggling a little to herself as she saw the occasional waddle from the older women as she walked away. Though in all honesty she had been watching for it. Giving a slight wave to the toddler peeking out at the two still seated under the tree as they walked out of view. "Well I suppose we should get going to. Gotta clean your dress now don't I?" Rin asked teasing the diapered blond on how much sand she had managed to get all over her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyFri 24 Aug - 16:08

Emily's cheeks turned a slightly darker shade of pink, but she couldn't help snuggling up closer to her girlfriend. "Otay...Tankies for takin me to da park mommy..." She babytalked softly, glad to have the oppurtunity to play outside and meet new friends.But even so, it would be even better to get back home where Rin and her would have their privacy, and she wouldn't have to worry about any mean moms who took their kids away because they didn't want their kids to play with her; like the mother of that little boy.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptySun 26 Aug - 2:53

"Your very welcome sweetheart." Rin cooed as she cuddled the teen in her arms before standing up and walking back to the stroller setting the girl down carefully. "Well as long as you had a good time we can come back anytime you want." The young brunette placed the diaper bag in the bottom of the stroller and buckled the padded teen into the stroller. "Do you want me to pull the cover down to give you some shade?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptySun 26 Aug - 3:09

The infantile girl leaned back into the padded seat of the stroller, thinking about the choice presented to her. "Shade pwease..." She answered softly. Emily was still a little hot in the dress, and the cover would make her less distinguishable. Though she was now okay with being babied in public, it was still a little embarrassing for her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyMon 27 Aug - 18:57

"Alright sweetie." Rin cooed softly as she pulled the cover down giving the diapered blonde some shade and making her a little less distinguishable. "Such a good baby girl." The young brunette giggled as she went behind the stroller and started to push it home. "We will be home in a few minutes sweetie and we can get you cleaned up and into a nice clean outfit."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 20:41

Feeling the soothing motion of being pushed in the stroller, the infantile blonde relaxed fully, beginning to softly suck her thumb as her eyes began to droop. She was a little worn out from all the playing, and being pushed around in the warm afternoon was completely contenting.
Within minutes, Emily was asleep in her stroller, sucking her thumb and sitting in a stroller just like a real baby.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 21:07

With the cover down Rin's view of Emily was blocked a little though she could still hear the soft sound of the teen sucking on her thumb unaware that she was now asleep. Still the young brunette kept silent as she walked from the park seeing as the diapered blonde was also being silent.
When she arrived home Rin simply walked around the back yard with Emily still sitting comfortably in the stroller parking it near their own sand box and walked around to find Emily asleep in the stroller. A soft "Aww." Came to the young women's lips as she carefully started to unbuckle the girl trying her best not to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyWed 29 Aug - 1:18

Practically out cold, the most Rin could do was make the napping teen baby murmur a few cute cooes in her sleep, primarily soft 'Mama's and even more babyish 'Goo goo's and 'Ga ga's. It would have taken a passing train to wake Emily up from her peaceful slumber.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 4:14

Rin smiled a little brighter when Emily let out a few soft goo goo's and ga ga's the young brunette gently lifted the sand caked dress off of the diapered blonde and gave it a few shakes to get the mess off. "Let's get you up in bed." Rin cooed softly as she moved the stroller to the back door and lifted the sleeping girl out of the stroller and into the nursery up stairs rocking her slightly as she walked. "Mommy loves you very much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next