Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 15:41

Lumiere looked at Hikari hey sweety did you sleep well she asked? Aaron was currently listening to the CD hmm Lumiere not half bad i can tolerate this better then the other stuff Laura listens too he said in approval
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 15:46

Hikari turned to look at Lumiere and smiled. "Mhm-hm, I swept fine Auntie Lumi." She purred as she wet her diaper, but not enough for a change.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 15:49

Thats good sweetie say so you think your mommy should listen to better music singers Lumi asked ( i'll just call her lumi for short)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 15:50

Hikari nodded. "Yeah. Wha so gweat abouwt countwy music anyway?" She lisped.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 15:53

Well actully dear there is one country singer i can tolerate & i think you might like her Lumi said
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 16:00

Hikari shrugged. "Otay, whaebew oo say Auntie." She lisped as she watchedKazuki fall asleep, before a furry little head popped out ofHikari's diaper bag. It was Kyu-chan, who had stowed away.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 16:04

Laura saw Kyu-Chan Kyu-Chan how did you when did you nevermind i really don't wanna know she said as Aaron got Lumis package of diapers. She might of went in the diaper bag when it was the ground Rika said. Okay sweetie as soon we're back in the car we'll give it a try okay Lumi said
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 16:10

Kyu-chan smiled up at Joan and yipped happily as Hikari giggled at how flustered Laura was. "Otay Auntie." She giggled/
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 16:16

Laura payed for the things & even got lolipops for Rika & Hikari as an apologly to Hikari & last but least cookies for Kazuki since he could choke on the lolipop.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 16:18

(What kind of lollipops? Those patheticly tiny Dum Dum pops? or the big Blowpops?)
Hikari smiled as she started to suck on her lollipop, while Kazuki started nibbling on his cookie.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 16:22

( big ones ) okay guys we're do you guys wanna go out to eat Laura asked? ( whats your favorite fast food place ) Rika shrugged i don't know burger king what about you Hikari she asked?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 16:27

(I prefer McDonalds)
Hikari nodded. "I'm otay wit Buwgew King." She lisped around her lollipop.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 16:30

Alright Burger King it is then Girls Laura said Lumi got her Reba Mcentire CD out okay Hikari you ready to this singer a try remember if you don't like it it's okay Lumi said
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 16:34

Hikari sighed and nodded. "Awlwight Auntie, I'm weady." SHe said.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 17:21

Okay sweetie Lumi said putting the disc in the cd drive & played one of Rebas best songs Fancy. Hmmm i never heard this singer before she sounds alot better then the other singers you listen to mommy Rika said.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 17:36

Hikari smiled and nodded. "I agwee, muwch bettew dan mommy's picks." She lisped around her sucker.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 17:50

Lumi looked in Lauras purse okay lets what junk your mommy listens to Lumi said going through Lauras stuff. Heyy get out of there Laura said as her purse was outta reach. Lumi went through the CDS first up Tim Mcgraw, Garth Brooks, George Michael ( Shivers) Billy Ray Cyrus, Billy Ray Cyrus, Billy Ray Cyrus geez sis are you obessed with this guy or something then saw the next CD that shocked Lumi sis i knew you were crazy but i didn't think you were this crazy she said holding out A Justin Bieber CD.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 17:55

Hikari saw the Cd and Screamed. "Get that fembot's junk away from me!" She hissed, her fur on end.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 18:08

Here you can have this back Laurie & while i hold on to these Lumi said puttinb the cds in her bag & throwing it on the floor & I better not find Miley Cyrus on here either Lumi said. ugh sisters Laura mumbled. Well Hikari i guess we know why you hate country music so much Rika said.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 18:20

Hikari nodded. "Yeah, Mommy nebew stops pwaying it! Eben when I was weawly a baby!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 18:24

Rika nodded yeah i know she said as they reached burger king. Do you guys wanna go in the drive thru Laura asked since kyu-chan was in the car.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 18:34

Hikari nodded as Kyu-chan climbed up in Lumiere's lap and snuggled up to her.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 18:41

Hey maybe Kyu-Chan can come with us to the tournamant Rika said as Laura pulled behind the drive thru. Lumi smiled you just love being with the family don't you kyu-chan she said as she petted her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 18:50

Kyu-chan yipped happily in response as she was petted.

Hikari frowned jealously. "Kyu-chan's so lucky. All she has to do is jump in someone's lap and she gets petted." She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 19:03

Oh your cute too Hikari Lumi said scratching hikaris ears. Laura pulled up to the order box & it asked what they're order was. Laura ordered a whopper along with onion rings & a diet coke what do want girls she asked? Rika ordered a double whopper with bacon along with fries & a diet sprite. Lumi ordered a triple whopper with bacon along with fries as well & a diet soda, Joan ordered the same thing as laura & Aaron ordered the same thing as lumi did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next