Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 17:51

Hikari rushed into the room on all fours. "Grammy! You're here!" She cried out as she tackle hugged Joan, purring madly.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 17:59

Hey there sweetheart how are you joan said hugging her. Lumiere came in ummm hey mom she said blushing as she was just in a t-shirt & diaper. Joan smiled well long time no see little Lumi i heard you forgot your clothes back at home well don't worry mommy knew this would happen so she got some of your clothes for you to wear Joan said taking Lumieres hand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 18:21

Hikari giggled at how Lumiere was blushing at her attire. "Grammy, does Auntie Lumi live with you normally?" She asked as she followed Joan and Lumiere on all fours.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 21:15

Well sweetie she moved out she was 18 to attend a college & now that she graduated she can come home Joan as she opened a briefcase ahhh here we go Lumi your old clothes she said which was alot of todderish clothing. Lumi blushed mommmmm she whined childishly.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 21:23

Hikari giggled at Lumiere's clothes. "Grammy, why did you bring baby clothes for Auntie Lumi?" She asked as Kazuki kept sucking his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 21:30

Well i thought she looked cute in them Joan said since they were only clothes that mostly fit her. Rika came out with Kazukis pacifier here Kazukes popping the paci in his mouth. Laura came out you guys ready?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 21:50

Hikari nodded. "Yes mommy. By the way, I'm not wearing bike shorts." SHe said as Kazuki nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 21:56

Thats fine dear Laura said as she helped hikari in her carseat while Rika helped Kazuki in his. Joan had brought Lumieres carseat with her & helped Lumiere in it. Lumiere blushed umm thanks mom she said as Joan entered the car along with Aaron & Laura.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 22:00

(I'm watching Anaconda 3 on SyFy channel)
Hikari smiled as her tail wagged in her carseat. "so where are we going mommy?" She asked, as she started licking, wondering absently if Rika ever had hairballs.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 22:05

Well the store first pickup some diapers for Aunt Laura said as she turned the radio to the country rock station. Rika never got hairballs since she never licked her fur.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 22:16

Hikari immediately burst into tears the minute the country music came on, while Kazuki giggle happily.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 22:33

Not this again Lumiere said shaking her head. Whats the matter Hikari the country music ain't that bad see Kazuki & Aunt Lumi like it Laura said. ugh give me a break Lumiere grunted.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 22:38

Hikari didn't listen and continued to cry at the top of her lungs, getting sympathy from Aaron, who also disliked Country music, and Joan, who hated seeing her grandbabies cry.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 22:53

Lumiere switched off the radio Laura Kendra Rios you may have tortured me with that horror music as a kid but as long i'm here you will not use it to torture my niece don't worry dear i'll make sure your mommy doesn't turn on that music that i call horror Lumiere said. Do us a favor Laura play that torture music when we're not here Aaron said. Seriously dear find a new hobby Joan said. Sigh alright no country music Laura said still driving
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 23:03

Hikari sniffled as she sat in her carseat, all curled up with her ears flat. "Please make the bad music go away daddy." She cried.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 23:11

It'a s gone sweety Aaron said. Lumiere was near hikaris carseat she unbuckled her & held her it's alright dear that bad music all gone she said.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 23:23

Hikari held tightly to Lumiere, her diaper growing warm as she wet herself, still sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 23:30

Hikari i'm sorry sweety i thought with your gender change you might of starting liking the country music Laura said. Lumiere gave hikari her paci.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Feb - 23:33

Hikari started sucking on her paci immediately as she fell asleep in Lumiere's arms. Laura's constant use of country music despite knowing Hikari dislike of it was driving the family nuts.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Feb - 13:40

Lumiere smiled as hikari fell asleep as they pulled up at the store ( sorry my internet is down)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Feb - 14:06

Kazuki didn't understand what was going on, and just kept sucking on his paci, as did Hikari as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Feb - 15:08

Joan helped Lumiere & Hikari outta their carseats & put Hikari in her stroller along with Lumiere. Lumiere blushed mom why do i have to sit in the stroller Lumiere asked Rika & Kazuki was put in theirs. It's so nobody will mistake as a toddler Joan said since it's happened in the past
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Feb - 15:15

Hikari cuddled up to Lumiere in the stroller as she slept, purring softly.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Feb - 15:29

Lumiere looked at her sister you know Laura you listen to the worst country singers ever Lumiere said. Laura raised an eybrow ahhh what don't tell me your into country music now Laura asked as she pushed Rika & Kazukis stroller. Ummm no i'm not into country but theres one country singer i can tolerate she said taking a CD out that had Reba Mcentire out. Reba Mcentire huh never heard of her as Aaron took the CD before we even listen to this i'll listen to it first then i'll see if it's good then I'll ask Hikari if she wants to try & listen to it Aaron said heading to the diaper aisle. Lumiere nodded I won't judge hikaris decisons as long what makes her happy.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Feb - 15:33

Hikari slowly woke up and let out a little kitten yawn. "Mowning." She lisped around her paci.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next