Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only Empty
PostSubject: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyFri 18 Feb - 0:55

this rp is about a 13 year old girl named yui she is rich. but when she was little she had a good friend that always teased and made her mad for 6 years but then she moved away kari was a little upset. she even thot shed never see her again.

till she heard from her mom and dad that she was moving back and because her mom and dad were not coming she would be staying at her Manichean. this made kari scared and happy wondering what she was going to do to her.

( i hope this is ok)

kari was waiting at the school gate for her friend

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by babysaracloud on Sat 19 Feb - 1:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptySat 19 Feb - 0:20

"hey yui" she walked up to her,a bag slung over her shoulder "it's been a while" kari smiled
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptySat 19 Feb - 1:13

kari walked closer to her" yeah Ive missed you a lot ahha i even missed you teasing me ahah" kari said knowing she was going to regret that last word
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptySat 19 Feb - 1:49

[so I'm yui?]
Yui giggled "so how's little baby girl?" they played house a lot "now wanna head home"
[have a huge accident please~]
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptySat 19 Feb - 15:04

( you picked it)

kari blushed a bit' what yui we have school" kari reminded her

( a little later plz i had a fun idea for it)
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptySat 19 Feb - 18:05

"weren't you homeschooled before?" yui blinked
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptySun 20 Feb - 0:03

kari nodded" yeah i was but a few days after you moved they sent me to school and also because i knew you were coming i got this this" she handed her the school uniform" here [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptySun 20 Feb - 19:10

"oh thanks" she took it
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptySun 20 Feb - 23:24

kari smiled well grabbing her hand" ill show you to the girls dressing room" she took her to the girls dressing room" ok time to get changed" kari said well she was changing behind the lockers because she didnt want yui to see her change
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 13:52

"fine" yui went in with her and changed into the new uniform slowly
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 13:56

kari had a goofy look on her face" alright its your first day so ill show you where your class rooms are" she knew this because they were in the same classes.

she led her to the home room" this is first
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 13:57

"why do we have the same classes" yui giggled as she walked with her
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 14:00

kari smiled a bit" i dont know why but i like it" kari said well she hugged her arm well walking in
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 14:06

"yeah uh huh" she blushed a bit
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 14:07

kari smiled well she took her seat near the window" lol im glad your back
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 14:14

"I'm glad to see you too" she sat next to her
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 14:18

kari closed her eyes well the teacher was blabbering on. when the class was over kari was walking with yui in the hall" that class always put me to sleep
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 14:19

"I thought it was fine" yui walked with her
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 14:23

kari giggled ans playful hit her arm' that's because your a boring snub" she teased" soon they were eating lunch in the class room" i love pizza
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 14:24

"so do I" she giggled,getting the same
[I really do eat pizza at school everyday] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 14:26

(cool can you give her the thing form the comic?)

kari smiled and started to eat" ahahah
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 14:28

[i woulden't do that]
she laughed with her
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 14:36

(sorry i put that there and didnt rp)

Last edited by babysaracloud on Mon 21 Feb - 14:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 14:49

[huh?]
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only EmptyMon 21 Feb - 14:55

(nothing lets just rp)

kari blushed but held on to her tummy" hey i am going to go for a bit" but forgot that during this lunch break they were not allowed to levee and the door was locked to keep them in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only   a friend  moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only Empty

Back to top Go down

a friend moved back for babysaracloud and PamperedKari only
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next