Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

antifairy and PamperedKari's RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
antifairy

antifairy

antifairy and PamperedKari's RP Empty
PostSubject: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyWed 1 Feb - 23:18

Maddy was mortified as she made her way up the front of the store with a most incriminating and embarrassing product. Diapers. Her parents were forcing her to buy them on account of a series of day wettings she had. Why do I have to buy these stupid things myself? She asked herself. It was bad enough she had poor bladder control for a girl her age, but even worse that she was made to buy her own diapers. Her face was beat red and she could feel the people around her staring. Staring at the girl who can't hold her pee. At least she had a best friend that worked here, and that would make this whole experience less traumatizing. Still, it was super humiliating for her.

Finally, after a long and embarrassing walk, she stopped at the counter where her best friend, Kiki was standing at. Covered up in her arms was the small package of diapers that she was reluctant to let be seen by her.

"Hey Kiki... uhm..." she sheepishly said with a upset look on her face as she slowly set the product down in front of her, wondering how she would react.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by antifairy on Wed 1 Feb - 23:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyWed 1 Feb - 23:32

Kiki sat in a chair in her family's little clothing shop. She was surprised to see her best friend waddle inside. As soon as she was about to wave she saw Maddy enter the baby aisle and walk back with a package. "oh..." she saw what she was getting once it was placed on her counter. She gave her friend a deep stare, almost mocking her with her eyes, but she stopped once she saw her blush. She took the diapers in her hand and scanned it, then dropped it into a bag, her lips sealed shut. She was wearing a cute red and white suit uniform with nice boots.
Her yellow eyes lit up as she handed her the bag.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
antifairy

antifairy

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyWed 1 Feb - 23:44

Maddy could tell what Kiki was thinking just by her facial expressions. Kiki didn't want to embarrass her, most likely, yet Maddy was still humiliated having Kiki think she needed diapers.

"Uhm.. its uhm.. a baby shower present for somebody." Maddy said, she hated lieing to her best friend, but she was desperate for escape from this torture. She also forgot that the diapers were actually pullups, not intended for babies.

"I mean um..." She stuttered, knowing she would be caught in her little lie. Her body shook with fear and a tear escaped her eye as she began biting her left thumb nail, not making eye contact with Kiki.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyWed 1 Feb - 23:52

"Are these for you?" Kiki said as she held out the bag. She could tell that she was lieing, it was so obvious "you should just tell me!" she yelped and pouted at her friend as she held the bag of pull-ups. "It's alright ya know" she tilted her head. She wanted her to calm down "just run out of here before you make everyone stare" the smiling girl advised.
Back to top Go down
antifairy

antifairy

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyThu 2 Feb - 0:05

"Oh my god, could you keep your voice down?" She whimpered to her friend. Her face became more red than before.

"..yes. I'm sorry for lieing." she said, ashamed as she slowly took the bag from her.

"Please don't tell anyone... and are you still coming over tonight?" She asked her. This was the night Kiki was sleeping at Maddy's place since her parents are out for the whole night.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyThu 2 Feb - 0:07

"Yeah, I wanna see these now" she poked the diaper bag with a giggle "We can go right now since my shift is over?" she hopped off the desk and rubbed her cheek. "you'll be alright..."
Back to top Go down
antifairy

antifairy

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyThu 2 Feb - 0:19

"Wait.. what? No.. Kiki! I am so not wearing these!" She whispered under her breath. She hadn't worn a diaper in ages, and wasn't willing to start back anytime soon.

"Let's get out of here... people are staring..." She said as she started to walk out of the store with Kiki.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyThu 2 Feb - 0:21

Kiki walked out of the store in her uniform and quickly skipped around as she fallowed her around "fine..i'll wear them, they shouldn't go to waste!" Kiki thought they looked cute as hell. "Why'd you buy them anyways?"
Back to top Go down
antifairy

antifairy

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyThu 2 Feb - 0:36

Maddy looked at Kiki with concern in her eyes. She was feeling a bit better now though.

"You don't need them Kiki... " Maddy looked down with shame.. "I do.." She cluched the bag of pull ups in her arms as they walked back to Maddy's house.

"I've been having... problems." She looked back up to Kiki with her bright colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyThu 2 Feb - 0:39

"Like accidents?" Kiki walked ahead of her, very curious about the whole situation "well that's no big deal" Kiki took this very lightly, in fact she just thought it would be fun to see how Maddy would fit into these pull-ups. "If you want I could just go to someone else's house...if you want me to leave you alone right now.." she felt bad that she wasn't as accepting.
Back to top Go down
antifairy

antifairy

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyThu 2 Feb - 0:45

"No! I want you to come over. But I'm still not sure about these... things" She looked inside her bag, before looking back to her friend. Maddy was still blushing from the fact that she even needed diapers.

"I don't understand why I can't just be normal..." Maddy said despressingly.

Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyThu 2 Feb - 0:48

"well..everyone has good parts and bad parts...I think you're pretty, and that's all that matters" she patted her shoulder, trying to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
antifairy

antifairy

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyThu 2 Feb - 0:59

Maddy smiled some at Kikis compliment, although she didn't agree so much.

"Thank you.. but.." Maddy felt a tiny twinge in her lower abdomen telling her she had to pee. She wondered where it would end up. They were coming up to her house now.

"Here we are..." She said in a half-assed, unenthusiastic sing songy voice as they went inside. Maddy dropped the bag of diapers on the couch and sat down.

"So... now what?" Maddy asked, hoping she could try to put off trying the diapers as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyThu 2 Feb - 1:02

"Well we could do sleepover stuff...makeovers, truth or dare..you name it" she said as she bent over to pick up the pull-ups "Plus you need to put these on!" she said enthusiastically "I can help if you need it?" she sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
antifairy

antifairy

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyThu 2 Feb - 1:43

Maddy knew it was inevitable as she stared unenthusiastically at the pull ups.

"I'm not so sure... they look silly.." She said, taking them from her hands. Maddy opened the package and pulled out a single, white pull up with poorly drawn butterfly shapes on them.

Her bladder was calling out to her, so she shifted her position a little.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyThu 2 Feb - 20:55

"Stop being so grumpy~" Kiki pushed her, probably making it harder on her bladder "You should just get it over with" kiki suggested.
Back to top Go down
antifairy

antifairy

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyFri 3 Feb - 3:33

Kiki's push on Maddy's body made her bladder spasm a bit and she almost leaked into her panties. She grunted silently and wondered if she could get away with going to the toilet without Kiki stopping her.

"Hey.. uhm I'll be right back..." She said as she stood up from the couch and made her way to the hallway connected to the living room.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptyFri 3 Feb - 22:08

"Not until you get those pull-ups on!" Kiki complained as she grabbed her friend's arm and forced her back to the couch.
Back to top Go down
antifairy

antifairy

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptySat 4 Feb - 8:41

Maddy looked at Kiki with a upset look on her face.

"But.. I have to.." She said before she was cut off and thrown back to the couch, causing her to leak a bit of urine into her panties. Maddy grabbed her crotch and pulled her legs together, obviously needing to pee fairly bad right then even though she hadn't been holding it for too long. She flushed red with embarrassment.

"Fine. But if I wet it, you're going to change me!" She blurted out, not believing what she just said as she snatched the pull up away from Kiki. She began pulling her pants down after undoing the snap and zipper but stopped after she had a sudden reluctancy to expose herself.

"Will... you put this on me?" Maddy asked Kiki shyly. She bit her bottom lip soflty as she held up the pull up and looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptySat 4 Feb - 22:21

"yeah, I can change you for sure!" kiki smiled, and then frowned a bit as she was asked to change her right away "fine..."

She slipped off her friends pants and began to grow warm as she saw her panties with a tiny wet spot on them. Her heart beat faster as she removed them. She starred down her quivering privates with a blush. Slipping on the pull-up before she could let out her drool. She starred at her friend with a new perspective. In the diaper she looked downright sexy and Kiki felt the urge to pleasure herself run through her.
"y-you look cute.." she let her hand pat the thing, trying to stop herself from tearing it away.
Back to top Go down
antifairy

antifairy

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP EmptySun 5 Feb - 1:45

Maddy shivered as her pants and underwear were taken off and the air hit her bare skin. She felt Kiki looking at her girlhood and lightly squealed at being exposed. The diaper fit her like a glove and she felt a little awkward wearing it, but it wasn't as bad as she thought.

"It feels.. weird." She said as she looked down at it and moved her hands down her padded hips. Standing up, she felt the urge to pee again and started to head towards the bathroom but stopped. For some reason, she didn't want to use the toilet this time.

"I need to go... but... maybe I should..." she trailed off as she let her bladder muscles retract and her pee came out, soaking the pull up. She didn't mean to let it go so fast but it almost happened without her doing it.

Maddy finished peeing and looked down at herself. She could see the soaked part of the pull up between her legs and blushed in shame of what she did.

"Uh.. oh." She said as she looked up to Kiki and frowned, covering up her crotch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: antifairy and PamperedKari's RP   antifairy and PamperedKari's RP Empty

Back to top Go down

antifairy and PamperedKari's RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: