Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

needs place to stay for me and saturn only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 22:07

but ari giggle but gave her a swat" i still think you should be punished for me having to tell you" she said.(can we stop the hinata one? i am out of ideas
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 1:38

(Sure.)

Vivi yelped.

"No! Pwease, Mommy! I'll be a good baby!" She pleaded.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 13:48

(ty)

but kari shook her head" nope punishments teach you not to act up" she said well starting to swat her for 5 mins
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 18:39

Vivi was a cheerful girl, but she had a fairly delicate real end. She squealed and wriggled the entire time, but Kari was just too strong for her.

By the end of the five minutes, Vivi was crying like a real baby.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:12

kari had stopped at that time" i hope you learned your lesson baby girl
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:28

"Y-Yeth, Mommy..." Vivi sobbed.

She was so upset she was even starting to lisp again, something she'd worked hard to stop doing.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:34

kari rubbed her head" i love you baby i sorry i had to punish you
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Apr - 1:39

"I-I wuve you too, Mommy..." Vivi sniffled, hugging Kari tightly.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Apr - 8:13

kari giggled and patted her back" now ill be right bacl stay still or ill have to punish you again" she said and went to the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 0:02

Vivi obediently sat very still, sucking her thumb again as she wondered what Kari was doing.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 8:27

kari came back in to the room holding a baby filled with milk that she had spiked to make her loe control of her bladder." ok baby say aww
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 21:54

Vivi blushed, but opened her mouth for her bottle.

She was going to be a good baby for Kari, she'd already decided. She wouldn't make more trouble for her...
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 22:30

kari placed in her mouth' good wittle baby" she teased and continued to feed her keeping her on her lap
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr - 0:45

Vivi gave in, leaning against Kari as she drank from her bottle thirstily.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:12

but she lifted her up" ok time for babys nappy time
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:25

"O-Otay, mommy..." Vivi sniffed, slipping her thumb back into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:31

yui giggled and took her to the baby room" ready for a nappy?
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:43

Vivi nodded, feeling a little tired after that bottle.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Apr - 22:18

yui placed her in the baby crib but hand cuffed her to the crib" i need to make sure my baby doesnt go anywhere" she said
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 1:39

"Nooooo! Pweathe, Mommy, I be good!" Vivian protested, scared and uncomfortable as she was handcuffed.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 8:52

yui flicked her nose" i know you will be good" she said and turned the light out and left the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

needs place to stay for me and saturn only
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3