Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

needs place to stay for me and saturn only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 2:26

"OK..." Vivian said, nodding.

She wasn't paying to live here, so letting Kari put her in diapers was OK, she guessed...
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 14:19

the next thing kari didnt was totally strip her down" there all done" she said with a giggle
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 15:34

"H-Hey! Why can't I wear other clothes?" Vivian asked, blushing as she covered her breasts.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 17:09

kari giggled" your inside and i keep my house warm so you dont need anything" she said but giggled well she did
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 21:47

"But you can see my boobies!" Vivian said, pouting.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 23:43

kari giggled" we are both girls who care" she said well taking her in to the living room sitting her on the couch
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 0:45

"I guess so..." Vivian said, reluctantly taking her arms away from her chest.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:35

kari smiled well she turned the tv on a show she liked" like this?
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:37

"Yeah!" Vivian said, cheering up and playing with one of her long braids.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:43

kari giggled well she saw her wet" ahha bad girl i just diapered you and your already wet ahah
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:43

Vivian looked down in surprise.

"What? Oh no!" She said, blushing.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:48

kari giggled because she knew she had no bath room for two days" ahha i should change you but not for at least half an hour
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:51

"No no no! I don't wanna sit in a wet diaper!" Vivian protested.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 12:34

kari giggled a bit? im in charge and you are the baby remember
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Feb - 23:17

"But I'm NOT a baby!" Vivian protested.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Feb - 1:44

kari couldn't stop herself from chuckling" not as long as your staying in my home
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb - 0:30

"...That's no fair..." Vivian said, pouting cutely. "You tricked me."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb - 1:36

" ahah i did no such thing and i dont like your tone do it one more time and you wont be happy!
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 5:23

"!" Vivian didn't want Kari to throw her out, so she went quiet.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 0:13

kari settled down" thats better dont forget your place you asked if you could stay here not the other way around" kari reminded her well she put on a little kids tv show" enjoy
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 1:04

Vivian felt rather miffed, but she didn't want Kari to get mad at her, so she watched the cartoon like a good little girl, starting to suck her thumb.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 8:06

kari patted the top of her head like a mother" aww whos my good wittle baby girl!" she said in more of a mocking tone
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr - 1:48

Vivi blushed, very embarrassed by the teasing, but this just made her suck her thumb more, not knowing what else she could do.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr - 22:03

but kari turned her over her lap' i think my baby should answer her mommy!
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 0:46

Vivi wriggled helplessly, wincing as her wet diaper pressed against her.

"I-I is, Mommy!" Vivi yelped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: needs place to stay for me and saturn only   needs place to stay for me and saturn only - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

needs place to stay for me and saturn only
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next