Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darksara

darksara

the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) Empty
PostSubject: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 27 Jan - 0:07

they was a rich young girl who was spoiled so much she yell and cry till she got what she wantin and her mother and father gave into what she wantin today they have to go on a business trip to japan and her nanny is in change

sara the little princess [Only admins are allowed to see this link] but she is about to be what she act like

sara i want to go to the store now and buy more dresses now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 3 Feb - 20:56

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Nikki smiled as Sara's parents left. She had the large house to herself and the girl and the funds for what ever she needed to get. "How about we get to know each other first Sara." Nikki had just moved into the house a few weeks ago working mostly cleaning away from the girl and keeping the large house clean. "Now I know that I've been working here for a while now but I've never really gotten the chance to see you." Using see because hearing Sara was a little unavoidable when working in the house despite its size.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 3 Feb - 22:18

Pyroh wrote:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Nikki smiled as Sara's parents left. She had the large house to herself and the girl and the funds for what ever she needed to get. "How about we get to know each other first Sara." Nikki had just moved into the house a few weeks ago working mostly cleaning away from the girl and keeping the large house clean. "Now I know that I've been working here for a while now but I've never really gotten the chance to see you." Using see because hearing Sara was a little unavoidable when working in the house despite its size.

sara fine my name sara and u better listen to what i tell u or i tell mom and dad to fire u NOW I WANT TO GO CLOTHES SHOPPING NOW!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 3 Feb - 22:51

"Shh stop yelling." Nikki said sticking her hand out and placing a finger on the girls lips to try and silence her. "Now lets try this again tell me more about you with out yelling." The young women tried softly.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 3 Feb - 23:15

Pyroh wrote:
"Shh stop yelling." Nikki said sticking her hand out and placing a finger on the girls lips to try and silence her. "Now lets try this again tell me more about you with out yelling." The young women tried softly.

sara i dont want to talk i want to go shopping now or i thrown a fit right now
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:13

"If you start throwing a fit now I won't take you to the store. Beside that Sara you have plenty of clothing here now." Nikki said simply standing up and going to sit on the bed.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:29

Pyroh wrote:
"If you start throwing a fit now I won't take you to the store. Beside that Sara you have plenty of clothing here now." Nikki said simply standing up and going to sit on the bed.

sara those r a day old i want NEW CLOTHES NOW TAKE ME NOW *geting on the ground hiting the floor* now now now now
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySat 5 Feb - 23:48

"Well your acting like your too old for your current outfits." Nikki giggles. "tell you want if I buy you new outfits will you wear anything I pick out?" the women asked subbitly
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 6 Feb - 0:18

Pyroh wrote:
"Well your acting like your too old for your current outfits." Nikki giggles. "tell you want if I buy you new outfits will you wear anything I pick out?" the women asked subbitly

sara yes yes i need new clothes let go *geting up*
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 6 Feb - 1:13

"hold on I need your promise." Nikki said smiling at the girls excitement to get something she had no idea on. "absolutely anything I get you have to wear."
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 6 Feb - 1:41

Pyroh wrote:
"hold on I need your promise." Nikki said smiling at the girls excitement to get something she had no idea on. "absolutely anything I get you have to wear."

sara yes yes yes plz just take me i cant wait no loner plz
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 6 Feb - 20:52

"Nope. I'm told not to take you anywhere I'm going to order everything online from a near by shop they will be here in a few hours." Nikki smiled she was enjoying the girls eagerness to wear what ever she was going to get even though she had no clue or say in it. "Stay here I'll order everything and make lunch how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 6 Feb - 21:09

Pyroh wrote:
"Nope. I'm told not to take you anywhere I'm going to order everything online from a near by shop they will be here in a few hours." Nikki smiled she was enjoying the girls eagerness to wear what ever she was going to get even though she had no clue or say in it. "Stay here I'll order everything and make lunch how does that sound?"

sure i cant wait to try on my new clothes *skipping to her room and closing the door*
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyWed 9 Feb - 19:05

Nikki quickly went to the computer and started to order supplies from the shop. Several cases of diapers that would fit the child she was watching from normal thickness that couldn't be detected to ones that would be very obvious and cause the girl the be unable to walk. Along with the diapers Nikki ordered a large number of outfits totaling around $700 when she was finished. After she finished that that site she turned around to order several baby furniture items. "well that's all set it should arrive around 3 pm." she said softly to herself. The grand total for the outfits diapers and other supplies was close to two thousand dollars.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyWed 9 Feb - 21:52

Pyroh wrote:
Nikki quickly went to the computer and started to order supplies from the shop. Several cases of diapers that would fit the child she was watching from normal thickness that couldn't be detected to ones that would be very obvious and cause the girl the be unable to walk. Along with the diapers Nikki ordered a large number of outfits totaling around $700 when she was finished. After she finished that that site she turned around to order several baby furniture items. "well that's all set it should arrive around 3 pm." she said softly to herself. The grand total for the outfits diapers and other supplies was close to two thousand dollars.

sara *in her room playing with her dolls throwing them at the wall* i need new dolls
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) EmptyTue 1 May - 20:35

Nikki walked calmly out of the computer room and down into the kitchen. "Just a few more hours until I get to teach that little brat some manners and respect for those who do the work around here." She said softly to herself while she started to cook a small meal to pass the time. Once it was ready the young women walked to the bottom of the stair and called up the stairs to the girl playing in her room. "Sara lunch is ready. Can you come down here and eat with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)   the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh) Empty

Back to top Go down

the spoiled brat (private for me and Pyroh)
Page 1 of 1