Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] Empty
PostSubject: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySat 18 Aug - 21:44

Sayitia, or Tia to most of her friends,gave a soft sigh, yet again she had just lost a boyfriend and was at home moping around going through her normal stages. Mimika was her best friend and knew the stages well the first twenty four hours Tia would spend at home of course almost immediately after that she was out and about on the town drinking. Sayitia was 21 years old and this had been her normal break up ritual sense she was 18.
Picking up her cell phone the young women quickly dialed Mimi, "Mimi I'm going out want to be my drinking buddy tonight? I'll buy." It was thankful that most of the time the blonde girl was smart when she went out drinking and always had someone with her so she could get home.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 0:40

"Yeah, sure Tia..." Mimi growled on the other end of the phone, sounding a bit angry. She seriously wished this girl would stop trying to date. "I'll be right there...and I'll get you home nice and safe." She suddenly hatched a plan that would put the girl in her place. She went into the bathroom and slipped on her favorite black jacket and picked out some sleeping medication from her cabinet "this should work." she stomped out of the door and walked to the bar with an evil grin on her face.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 0:46

Tia smiled happily as she grabbed her purse and dashed out the door. Her favorite bar was just down the road so she normally walked in. Arriving just as the bar opened she went straight to the bar ordering two drinks one intended for her friend who was suppose to arrive shortly. "Best think about Mimi is shes always got my back for these pick me up nights." She said happily as she waited for the girl in question to get there.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 1:00

Mimi walked into the same bar about 5 minutes later, her head swimming with nasty little thoughts. She was what some would call a sadist. She thought of it more as simple payback for having to drive this girl home almost every other month. Tia had even thrown up on her favorite jacket the last time she wanted a "pick me up", and that was the last straw. She sat down as if nothing was wrong, hiding her feelings with a perfect poker face. "Drink up! Let's have a great time!" she smiled like a doofus just to fool her. She waited for the right moment, knowing the girl was about to check her phone for text messages, desperately clinging to her fantasy of getting back together with her latest heart-breaker.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 1:09

"Thats the spirit." Sayitia giggled as she raised up the glass. What her friend didn't know was she didn't plan to try and get together with this last heart-break. She had found him cheating on her with some other blonde just because she had a bigger chest. "Another round." She chimed as she finished her second one. What she was ordering wasn't just regular beer she wanted to get drunk quick. This time the young blonde was drinking heavily with rum and whiskey.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 1:43

Mimi noticed this new pattern of behavior and decided to change tactics. She knew from experience that tia was rather slim, and it would only take a few drinks of the hard stuff to knock her out. Mimi giggled as she tried to milk the girl's sorrow. "Don't worry about him, I'm sure he was a jerk anyway..." she patted her friend's back and continued to order more drinks for her, despite her already becoming tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 1:47

The already slightly tipsy girl nodded. "I can't believe him. I mean my boobs are just perfect aren't they?" Sayitia asked Mimi quickly and a little loudly as she grabbed the attention to of a few more of the bar's patrons. Tia threw her arms up in a fit as she grabbed the new drink and drained it quickly. Knowing from experience her friend had always made sure she got home safely. "God damn it Mimi. I just wish I could finally meet someone who will just take care of me." She slurred slightly. It was apparent she was now more then just a little tipsy.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:03

"Don't worry..." Mimi giggled, knowing she wouldn't hear her for very much longer. "I'll take VERY good care of you from now on" she continued to pat the girl's back, and even started to fondle her breasts. "I always thought you're breasts were perfect, forget what he thinks!" Mimi started to slur, having a few drinks herself. She not to drink as much, but she was drunk enough to start loosing her better judgement. She continued to feel around the girl's chest mindlessly. "ah ha ha~" she laughed as she swung her arms a bit also.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:07

Several hours had passed with the two sitting in the bar drinking. "Oh Mimi I think I need to go home now." Tia said softly nearly falling off the barstool she was seated on. It was true though she was drunk enough to have completely missed most of what her friend was saying. And with her lack of judgement she had to relay on Mimi to keep her from doing something stupid.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:36

"Alright, let's go homeee~" Mimi said slurred. She hoisted the girl with her arm, holding her by the shoulder. She walked her home, taking about another hour until they reached mimi's home. She knew the girl would be too drunk to understand where she was. She laid her down on the couch and waited for her eyes to shut for a good bit.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 4:46

While the young women had certainly drank alot she was still able to walk the distance to Mimi's home before being laid on the couch. Tia closed her eyes slowly. "Thanks. Mimi y--yo-your da bestest." She slured passing out on her friends couch completely wasted from the drinking.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 15:45

"Yeah, don't worry..." Mimi brushed the girl's hair seductively as she stood over the couch "I'll take care of you..." she giggled, going off to get some things as soon as the young woman had lost consciousness. She started by picking out some handcuffs that were hidden in her drawer, knowing exactly what to do.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 15:58

Sayitia gave a soft sigh while her friend walked off to start her own preparations. The young blonde's face was a soft rosy red from the alcohol blush she had on completely ignorant of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 16:16

(do you have a diaper preference?) Mimi moved the girl into her bed with a naughty grin on her face, giggling as she handcuffed the girl's hands and feet together so that she would be helpless. She kissed Tia's forehead "Just seeing you in those is turning me on already."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 16:32

Sayitia gave a slightly disgruntled squirm as Mimi placed the handcuffs around her wrists and ankles binding her hands and feet together. The young blonde had of course partaken in bondage before but she had also always been conscious of the choice.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 16:42

Mimi sat on her bed, watching tia squirm with great pleasure as she undid the girl's top first. She then slipped off her skirt and threw her clothes into the corner. "Wake up babe..." she nudged her after about an hour of waiting.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 17:22

Sayitia simply rolled over uninterested in waking up after only a hour of drunken sleep. She still hadn't noticed that her hand and feet were bound or that she was now lying naked infront of her friend.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 17:27

(she's half naked, still has undies on)
"C'mon Tia.." she rubbed the girl's belly with her soft womanly hands. "If you don't wake up, I'm going to get some water!" she warned as she continued to slowly feel around the girl's midsection.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 21:25

"Be quite." Tia moaned as she brought her hands up to her face not sure what time it was now though assumed she had been asleep all night. "Oh that was one hell of a night." she groaned slowly opening her eyes noticing it was still dark out. "Mimi what's going on?" she asked still in a drunken slur.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptySun 19 Aug - 23:10

"I'm taking care of you...like you asked~" she picked up her face and rubbed her cheeks as well. "Just be a good girl for me, ok?" she ran her fingers down her hair. "You're really pretty..." she commented. She waited for the girl try to struggle.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyMon 20 Aug - 19:49

"I never asked you to take care of me." Sayitia said her drunken stupper keeping her memory of her drinking fuzzy. "Mimi whats going on?" She asked again trying to pull her hands away from each other finding them handcuffed together.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyMon 20 Aug - 21:24

"Yes you did!" she cooed in an infantile fashion "remember?" she growled at her like wolf. "I'm just making sure that you don't hurt yourself Tia..." she lied, getting more exited as she watched her try to escape.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyTue 21 Aug - 16:22

Sayitia looked up Mimi a little confused though her words made a little sense. "No I really don't remember and I'm not normally a violent drunk you know that." The drunken blonde argued back. Looking around she finally noticed that they weren't at her home. "Hey why are we at your place?" She asked slowly trying to sit up.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyTue 21 Aug - 20:43

"Cause it's a lot closer than yours." she told another lie as she reached for a gag. "You're talking a bit too much, Tia." she used it to cover her mouth "You should shut up!"
Mimi held the girl down and watched her struggle and beg, loving every second. She removed the gag after a few minutes of holding her to the bed. "If you are a good girl...I'll let you talk." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] EmptyTue 21 Aug - 21:07

Sayitia was ready to scream when her friend pushed her back down onto the bed telling her she needed to be quite. The young women even opened her mouth to let out the scream when the gag was placed in her mouth and held there silencing her. the young blonde tried to knock her her friend off though with the position she was in that proved more then a little difficult.
After the gag was removed from her mouth she stared up at Mimi. "Your place isn't closer then mine I got to the bar first." Both facts where also completely true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] Empty

Back to top Go down

Things better left unsaid. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]
Page 1 of 1