Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jan - 18:52

"I can take that off, the waitress is just acting silly due to how you are dressed, and I will help you feel better in the long run." Sakura swaps the bib out for a napkin, then smiles as she lets Hinata eat her dessert, and she enjoys her time with Hinata.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jan - 23:40

hinata began to sigh wondering why she was forced in to this she finished as fast as she could" ok im done can we levee now' feeling like she had been publicly humiliated engulf
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Jan - 22:32

Sakura cleans Hinata's hands&face up, then leaves a nice tip for the waitress as they leave the restaurant, and she heads towards Hinata house once again. "I had no clue the waitress would act that way, please accept my apology, and I will make the best of this odd situation for both of us."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Jan - 9:23

hinata rolled her eyes still blushing' why wouldn't she look how im dressed!
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Jan - 18:22

"I feel it is best for us to stay in for now, that way we can avoid any more embarrassment, and we can have fun within the house." Sakura starts tickling Hinata like crazy, then once she is laughing, Sakura switches to massaging Hinata's adomen, and waits to see if that made anything happen.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Jan - 23:51

hinata could stop laughing" sakuahgahahha sakura ahhaha skaura sakura stop plz" she begged not feeling any air come in
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 0:06

Sakura stops tickling when asked, then she begins to massage her to calm Hinata down after being tickled, and she smiles as she massages. "I hope we can have loads of fun, I am always here for you Hinata, and please follow me so we can watch some tv&movies."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 0:53

hinata nodded' ok but can i plz getout of this outfit' she asked
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Jan - 15:42

Sakura checks the mission specifics to see if she can dress Hinata normally other than the diapers, then she sees that she can dress Hinata however she chooses, next she takes Hinata back to the nursery, she removes all clothes except for the diaper&cover, followed by carefully redressing Hinata in her normal clothes, she restyles Hinata hair back to normal other than some hair clips, and she brings Hinata back to the tv&games room. "I had to recheck the mission specifics to see how you must be dressed, I can dress you however I want other than the diapers are required, and now let us have some fun."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Jan - 23:26

hinata sighed was anger y but didnt want to show it" just plz dont make me go out like that gain? she asked
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Jan - 2:04

"I will do my best to avoid that in the future Hinata, however, let us move on to happier topics as we have loads of time together, and so many fun activities here." Sakura smiles as she watches tv while apologizing once again to Hinata, then she shares some snacks, drinks, and even tells some jokes.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Jan - 19:20

hinata blushed" i cant tell joke' truthfully was no good at it' can i just go up to the pool i wanan try something i have been working on
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Jan - 23:37

"Yes that sounds like fun Hinata, though we need to get dressed in our suits plus you will need a swim diaper/panties, sunscreen, and we will be set once we have all those items."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Jan - 23:51

hinata sighed" sakura its just a swimming pool upstairs" wondering if sakura knew she wanted to try out her new move
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Jan - 16:50

Sakura changes into her suit while she grabs a small bag of needed items, then she lets Hinata lead the way to swimming pool, and she asks "Hinata do you need anything at all from me right now?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Jan - 8:54

hinata didnt know what she mend" if its me needing to be changed i guessing your going to that at the pool
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 18:57

"No I meant do you need anything to eat, drink, plus what would you like to do once we are done swimming, soaking, and having a very merry time while we at it hmm."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 19:53

hinata shook her head" no sakura im ok but i dont want to go swimming i wanted to try out this new move i have been working on
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 20:18

"You are welcome to do so, the only rule of my mission is you cannot use jutsus outside of certain areas, and the areas are the mansion&on missions with me."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 20:25

hinata nodded' thank you sakura the pool is on the top floor i dont know why my dad did that
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:35

"Who cares that means you have a pool, that is the most important thing for us, I do not care about the location, and you can show me your new jutsus while I can show you mine."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:44

hinata nodded" ok sakura" she took her by the hand showing her the pool" ahha like it?
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 16:51

"Yes it looks great Hinata, please let us take a nice long swim, hopefully nothing else will come up, and we can spend time together in&around the pool."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 17:07

hinata climes in the water and began to make hand sines" stand back sakura
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Feb - 20:14

Sakura stands as far away as possible, she has no clue what jutsus&techniques has learned, however, she knows that there are many jutsus and techniques she has not seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)   hinata - Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakura babysits Hinata rp (private rp for babysaracloud)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next