Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) Empty
PostSubject: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 15:57

Ok this is a sequal to Girl that never aged those of you who never of heard of it heres a recap it's about a 12 year old girl named Rika who was a pool accident thanks to her stepfather Frank who been abusing her & her brother Arashi & was thanks to him that Rika was still alive but there was a cost thanks to the accident Rika became incontent so ever since the accident her body never grew or aged.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 16:10

Now on to we left off

Name Rika Aria Rios

Age 13

Looks - [img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

Likes - her girlfriend Saizo, her older sister Hikari, Video games, MMA, fastfood
Dislikes - Bullys, violence,

Bio - Rika is a carefree girl even though shes small she accepts it. She lives with her mother & father & older sister formely known as Arashi since she changed her gender during an experiment. She confessed her love out to her longtime childhood friend Saizo & right now she was on her to taking Saizo home after her coming to her 13th birthday
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 16:32

Character bio

Name: Saizo Kurosuki

Looks:[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Likes: Her girlfriend Rika, Dango, Teasing Rika's sister Hikari
Dislikes: Bullies, Stuck up jerks, Anyone who hurts Rika

Short Bio: Saizo is a very kind and friendly, if not a little odd, young girl. Formerly a boy, Saizo had an incident with the same experimental device Arashi used to become Hikari, and is now a young girl, and a proud lesbian. Saizo has some, unusual quirks, that mostly stem from watching too much Naruto, and takes on similar mannerisms and apperance to her idol on the show, Special Jonin Anko Mitarashi. Saizo Is currently on her way home from Rika's birthday party, along with Rika and Rika's biological father, Aaron Chase Ellis.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 19:32

Aaron pulled up next to Saizos we're here girls he said as Saizos mother was waiting on the steps.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 19:42

Saizo nodded as she exited the car, her Mother meeting her halfway to the house. Saizo chuckled nervously as she looked up at her mother, a slim lady with the same purple hair Siazo had. "Eh heh, hey mom, I'm home." She said rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 19:49

Saizo's mother Anko ( only name i can think of ) smiled welcome home dear & looked at Rika this your girlfriend she asked?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 19:55

Saizo smiled and nodded as she pulled Rika into a hug. "Yep, this is her. Rika, meet my mom, Anko Kurosuki. Mom, this is my girlfriend, Rika Aria Rios." She said as she let Rika out of the hug. She then stepped off to the side as Aaron came up the walkway, carrying Saizo's new pull-ups, which she had left in the car!
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 20:04

Rika smiled nice to meet you maam she said. Anko smiled you can call me Anko Rika & it's nice to meet you she said ruffling her hair abit. Aaron came up these are for Saizo shes been having accidents ever since her gender change he explained. Anko nodded i see well i'll keep her in pull ups intil we can figure out something.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 20:07

Saizo blushed rightly as Aaron handed the pull-ups to Anko, and decided to try and change the subjuct from her wetting problem. "Hey, um, mom? Is dad home?" She asked, referring to her dad, Raiga Kurosuki, an avid sword collector.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 20:20

not yet hun say Rika i have i an idea how would to like to have a sleep over here this weekend Anko asked? Rika smiled sleepover sure i love to she said this would be her very first sleepover.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 20:36

Saizo sweatdropped when she heard her father wasn't home. "Let me guess, he got a lead on another sword he wanted, didn't he?" She asked before she heard the sleepover suggestion and quickly turned to Rika. "Oh hell yeah! A sleepover is gonna be so much fun! I can't wait!" She shouted, her cursing not much of a problem with Anko.

Last edited by Ace615 on Thu 13 Jan - 20:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 20:44

Then it's settled then you two will have fun this weekend she said. Aaron smiled i'll have Laura explain Rikas needs he said. Rika smiled see ya this weekend Saizo she said hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 20:53

Saizo smiled as she waved to Rika. "See you then girlfriend! Keep an eye on that sister of yours!" She said before turning and noticing Anko's devious smirk as she held the package of pull-ups. "Um, Mom, why are you looking at me like that?" She asked nervously before being yanked into the house to suffer whatever Anko had planned for her, but that is a story for another time.

Meanwhile, Rika and Aaron had arrived back at their house, where Rika's older sister Hikari was currently sleeping in her nursery.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 21:00

Laura smiled welcome home guys ready for bed Rika she asked? Rika nodded yes mommy she said as she was changed into a fresh diaper & PJ's see you in the morning sweetie ( You wanna do the timeskip for hikaris regression.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 21:03

(Yes please, and remember, her punishment is two weeks as a two year old.)
Rika's little brother Kazuki crawled over to Rika, his fox ears and tail twitching. "Wi-Wi! Uppy!" He said, raising his arms towards Rika.

(Time Skip: Noon the next day)
Hikari Lyn Ellis was not happy right now. Why you may ask? Because she was scheduled to be turned into a two year old for her overprotectiveness of Rika leading to a massive cussing streak. Hikari was currently in just a pink diaper as Laura prepared the machine to regress Hikari. "Mommy, pwease. I'm sowwy I cussed so muwch. I'wll be good. Pwomise." She pleaded to no avail.

Last edited by Ace615 on Thu 13 Jan - 21:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding timeskip)
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 21:12

( I remember & thanks for keeping kazuki in the rp ) Rika smiled alright my little Kazukes Rika said calling him by his new nickname she created as she held him. Laura was getting the regression chamber ready for Hikari sorry hun you had your chance but didn't listen.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 21:22

(No problem)
Hikari shook her head furiously. "No! I dun wanna mommy!" She cried out, fearing her time as a weak two year old. She wasn't able to walk, and could barely talk from her childhood weakness.
Kazuki giggled happily as Rika picked him up. "Wub oo Wi-WI. Mommy say we get new baby sistew." He said, referring to Laura's explanation of Hikari's punishment. Laura had Told kazuki that Hikari had to go somewhere for two weeks, and that he would be getting a new baby sister.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 21:27

Thats right Kazuki shes gonna be here any second now Rika said. Laura ignored Hikaris plea & set her inside the machine then setting it to age 2 then the machine started running.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 21:37

The machine soon obscured Hikari in a thick cloud of smoke within its confines. A few minutes later, the lid of the pod-like device opened and the smoke billowed out, revealing a two year old Hikari, her pink and white hair just long enough for a pair of babyish pigtails, her pink eyes filled with fear of the now much larger world as she was picked up and gently wrapped up in a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 21:42

Laura tied Hikaris hair into pigtails then took her to the living room to where Kazuki & Rika ready to meet your baby sister Kazuki Laura said to him as he was still being held by Rika.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 21:55

Hikari was currently crying in Laura's arms, slightly scared and overwhelmed by the increase in her environment's size. Despite being very small, Hikari was loud.
Kazuki was about to cheer for joy when Hikari started crying, causing him to flatten his ears against his head. "She weawly woud mommy." He whined.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 22:01

Laura smiled & put a pacifier in Hikaris mouth there there it's ok sweetheart Laura cooed her ( see ya tomorrow be on around 10 tomorrow & thanks for letting me continuing the story on here )
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyThu 13 Jan - 22:09

(Not a problem)
Hikari settled down as the paci was put in her mouth, and started to softly suck on it, as Kazuki crawled over to get a better look at his new baby sister. "She so tiny mommy." He said in childish innocence.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyFri 14 Jan - 10:03

Laura smiled she sure is honey she said as she put Hikari in the playpen. Rika smiled at Kazuki it's already been a month in a half since Rika used the time turner to save Hikari from her experiment back when she was Arashi that would permantly regress him into a 2 year old body & Kazuki ended up grabbing Rika when she used the timeturner & after Rika accomplished her goal Kazuki ended up losing memories he had as Arashi & Rika was already impressed on well & fast he learned to talk.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) EmptyFri 14 Jan - 11:33

Kazuki smiled as he watched Laura put the restless and paci sucking Hikari in the playpen. "Mommy, wiwll me an Wi-WI be youwr fabowite?" He asked, in the childish concern that the baby would get more attention than him.
Hikari soon stopped squirming after being set in the playpen, and simply closed her eyes as she sucked on her paci, wetting her diaper at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   girl - Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next