Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

sakura blackmals hinata

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

hinata - sakura blackmals hinata Empty
PostSubject: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 0:48

this rp is for me and my friend Hinataisdeadsexy its about sakura finding out about hinatas crush on her teammate naruto she thretend to tell the whole town about it if she didnt listen to her and today hinata and sakura were being send on a misson together for a few weeks to the moon kingdom to guard the kings son.

sakura waited at the gate of the leaf" what is taking that girl so long"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 0:50

Hinata walked up to the gate looking at the ground."Hi Sakura."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 0:52

sakura began to gigl" there you lil hinata did you sweep well wast night" she teased her" are you wet yet?
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 0:53

"I have no idea what your talking about." Hinata said with a red face still looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 0:57

"ahha alrigth have it your way" as she pulled down hinatas pant showing that she had a white diaper on with bunnies on the front"haha yep your wet"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 0:59

Hinata quickly pulled her pants back up."Yes i wet myself like a baby happy." Hinata said with tears filling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:02

sakura pulled out a small cloth to dry her tears" calm down hinata there’s nothing to cry over i have been drugging you remember your not wetting the drugs are making" she said trying to make her feel better
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:06

"Yeah but i still wet like a baby." Hinata said and looked up at you."Are you ready to leave?" She said and started to walk out the gate not wanting to think about her diapers.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:09

sakura followed her patting her bottom" you really filled it are you sure you dont want me to change you?"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:11

Hinata hadn't even noticed that she messed her diaper until Sakura touched it."Umm yeah i guess i better get a change." Hinata said and looked at Sakura with her cute but sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:13

sakura began gigleing" hinata you can stop pouting i know you like this" she took her behind a few trees and set up a changing mat(gtg sorry)
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:16

Hinata couldn't deny that she loved the feeling of a messy diaper but would never admit it. "Thank you."
(its okay)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:06

sakura lied her on the mat and undid the tapes on her diaper she wiped her clean and slide a new diaper under neath her she aplied baby powder and taped the diaper up" there now what d you say lil hinata?
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:08

"Thank you Sakura." Hinata said and sat back up and pulled her pants back over her diaper. Hinata next tome hoped her poopy diaper would be hidden so she could have some fun with it.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 10:35

sakurea took it" lil hinata that gos in the trash' as she threw it away
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 20:44

"I knew that i was going to do it." Hinata said and grabbed her back pack ready to get moving again.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 20:49

sakura patted her bottum" lets go
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 20:50

Hinata blushed and walked in front of Sakura she really hoped that no one would see her like this. She knew she was doing it for a good reason but it didn't mean she had to like it.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:12

"awww is lil hinata geting cranky well maybe when we stop ill give you a bottle" after the sunset sakura deiced to take" hinata we.ll be staying here tonight it may cost a little but we get a nice dinner and they have a hotspring
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:14

"thats good after all this diaper stuff it will feel good to get out of it for a while." Hinata said and walked in behind you.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:16

"ahah thats why i got some swim diaper i cant let you go in the spring with out it you may go in the spring
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:19

Hinata frowned and mumbled things under her breath. She hated these diapers who would want to sit in their messes when there are toilets around."Ugh fine yo know once this is over im going to get you back."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:29

"ahah i dotn think youll do anything as long know your sexret" she whispered to her ear
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:40

Hinata quieted down and followed you to our room.She hated that she couldn't do anything back to Sakura.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:44

"hahah does baby want to take a nappy? or maybe she want a baby bottle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sakura blackmals hinata   hinata - sakura blackmals hinata Empty

Back to top Go down

sakura blackmals hinata
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next