Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Untrained Trainer!(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:19

Grace frowned as she looked around for the pokeball the Lucario was in. "You weren't supposed to come out. THis is my private time." She murmured, almost too quiet to be heard as she tried to hide her diapers. She was used to pokemon staying in their balls during her personal time, and felt violated at the breach in her privacy.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:34

Lucario had a Oh look at the info''sorry,I'll go back I didn't want out anyway it hit something''Lucario understood private time well enough that she was intruding on something personal . Lucario choose to get in the pokeball again looking for it sense she wasn't sure where its at
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:39

Grace however, was now looking guilty and looked down, thinking she had insulted the Lucario who had been kind enough to change her. "The diapee's comfy." She whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:20

Lucario could tell by Grace's look that she felt guilty ''don't feel guilty it was my fault for moving in that device to much.''Lucario assured Grace trying to make her new master feel better after all it was partly Lucario's fault in the first place, which soon Lucario found the Pokeball ready to go in but before that she heard Grace whisper softly that the diaper is comfy ''I'm glad,can you send me back in the devise I don't know how?''
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:23

Grace frowned as she started chewing her bottom lip, a nervous tic of hers, as she looked at the smashed jars and a few bags of Sitrus, Oran, Pecha, and Chesto Berris.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:54

Lucario cocked her head at her master chewing on her own lower lip finding that strangely fitting yet odd at the same time. Maybe its do to the calming aura that Grace is releasing with that nervous tic. Not sure why though still Lucario is waiting to ether go back into the devise or be allowed to stay out side of it

(just to say the common place I had Lucario clean that mess up afew posts back so Grace would be looking in a trashcan at the broken jars just encase you missed that)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:59

Grace finally looked away as she pulled her bag to herself before pulling out a bag of Pecha Berries, and took 2 out, before pulling out an old fashione mortar and pestle, and proceeded to mash the berries after removing the stems and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:25

Lucario sense she couldn't figure out how to return to being in the pokeball choose to mediate tuning out almost everything around her sense thats the best she can do to keep from bothering Grace with her presence while Grace is having her private time

(Best I could come up with at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:30

Grace soon finished mashing the berries, and removed the seeds before pulling out a bowl, bib, and plstic spoon, and poured some of the mashed berries into the bowl, and frowned as she fumbled with tying her bib with Eevee on it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 18:52

Lucario started to think what she could do for Grace if Grace doesn't want her help in that special time of hers, sense this specific Lucario is good at caring for others and doing things to help out. Battling Shes good at but she prefers caring for other beings
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 18:57

Grace bit her lip as she turned to look at the Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 19:08

Lucario looked at Grace seeing as she was looking at the pokemon in question and asked a fairly simple question kneeling abit''How may I be of service master?'' Albeit simple it was said in a very old fashioned manner as the Lucario got ready to get up when she gets a reply
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 19:11

Grace looked nervously at the lucario. "Can you tie my bib?"
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Sep - 22:28

Lucario nodded''yes master do you wish for me to tie you?''Lucario is already walking to Grace feeling she already knows the answer
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Sep - 22:29

Grace blushed and nodded, too nervous too speak.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Sep - 22:48

Lucario nodded to herself as she got to grace tying the bib carefully to make sure it was loose enough on graces neck to keep it comfortable yet still tight enough to do its job. Not that this Lucario thinks that the bib needs to serve its purpose but tying as if it's needed anyway.''Do you wish for me to maybe feed you master?''it was more a suggestion then a question along with it being abit of a offer aswell.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Sep - 22:50

Grace blushed, giving the bowl of her baby lunch to the Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Untrained Trainer!(Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2