Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 3:44

"Right." Toshiro nodded his head. He looked away for a moment before answering her. "Y-yes, you're the first." he said feeling her squeeze him with a hug.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 3:51

"Aw, you're..Just..So.. Adorable..And I'm so lucky.." Rangiku cooed as she gently hugged the boy and kissed him once more. "Why don't we get dried off, and put your diaper back on now hmm?" She suggested after cuddling and cooing at the boy for a few minutes. "But anyway..About me being the first one you kissed..There's no reason to be ashamed, after all we're just like Mother and Son. And what boy can ever say they've never kissed their Mommy before any other girl huh?" She assured him while gently helping Toshiro out of the tub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 3:56

"I guess, but I still never kissed any girls before." He said as he got out of the tub. He was jsut about to move before he slipped and tried grabbing her bikini to stay up accidentally pulling it down in the back and loosening the string.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 4:10

"That's okay, and a good thing. Not like I'd let them kiss you now anyway..You're too young." Rangiku giggled as she helped him out. And when he slipped, then pulled her covering garment down, Rangiku first reacted to him falling, and moved so that he would fall into her as she caught him by the arm, stepping on the towel that was put down to do the same. "Close your eyes!" She said quickly while moving to cover them herself as she got a couple of towels. "See what I told you about the floor being slippery she said while covering herself up. "That would be the primary reason why I wanted you to use the diaper before.." Rangiku pointed out. "Okay..now..Just let me get this straightened out. she said while releasing him, and carefully moving the towel around to wrap it around her waist. "Alright, you can look now." She sighed while putting down a few more dirty towels from the hamper to walk on, and then began toweling Toshiro off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 4:19

"Ah." Toshiro yelped as he had his eyes covered. "Alright, I didn't mean it." he said closing his eyes and turning around while she got the towels.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 4:24

"Alright it's fine now." Rangiku giggled as she dried his body off most of the way, and then stood him in front of the mirror with the towel wrapped around his waist before cleaning it off, and taking her hair dryer, brush and comb out. "Stand still now." She cooed while putting it on a low setting, and moving around his silver hair to dry it out as she very gently brushed it would with out pulling on it as it fell into place. "there we go." She cooed while drying his hair a bit more before doing a quick job on her on. "Are you ready to go get you diapee back on?" Rangiku cooed once more as she offered him her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 4:32

"Hmmm." Toshiro whimpered finding the hair drying and combing extremely uncomfortable, as he usually let his hair dry and settle on it's own. "Yes." Toshiro nodded trying to touch his dry hair concerned it would look weird.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 4:41

"Aw, you don't like it when Mommy does your hair?" Rangiku cooed as she gently pat his still slightly damp hair. "Don't worry I just brushed it out a little, it's not like I put it in curls or anything." She giggled while throwing the previous diaper away as it had gotten a little bit of water in it from being thrown around, and being held in Rangiku's wet hands. "Alright, let's get you a new diaper." She cooed while leading him into the bed room, and laying him down on the bed. "But first, let be throw a robe or something on." Rangiku said as she went to get dressed in the other room before returning with a fresh diaper, which she was already starting to unfold. "I love you Shiro." She giggled while gently undoing the towel, then leaning forward to kiss his forehead. "Are you excited for tomorrow." Rangiku asked as she slipped the diaper under his bottom, and began massaging him with baby oil and powder for a couple minutes before tapping it up snugly, and going over to her closet to look for the warm clothing she promised him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 4:49

"i don't like it. I usually let it settle on it's own." Toshiro said pulling his head some more. He squeaked some as he was carried in to be changed. "Yeah." Toshiro giggled, actually a little excited for tomorrow. Though, just for the sake of the game he asked "What's tomorrow?" while Rangiku changed him and started going through the closet.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 4:58

"Well, if you don't like it I wont do your hair anymore..Unless you want me to do it in the morning. It's actually pretty fun, and surprisingly tangle free..I need to figure that out, as well as, just how your hair is soft as silk." Rangiku giggled as she gently tickled him for a second as she diapered him. "Oh, well tomorrow..Well..If you want we can take another day off." She giggled somewhat sarcastically. But more importantly, Mommy's going to look into a new way of feeding her precious little boy." Rangiku cooed while leaning forward to blow a short raspberry on Toshiro's tummy. But you already knew that huh?" She said gently while tapping his diaper up and cleaning her hands before going to dig in the closet. And after what sounded like a battle going on in the depths of it, she emerged with box with a blue footed sleeper with a few while snow flakes on the chest and rear end on a hanger. "here we are..It was another impulse buy..One that I thought better of at the time..After I noticed this.." She said pointing towards the snaps on the rear and crotch. "Kind of surprising they had one in your size, but feel how soft it is." Rangiku encouraged as she held it out to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 13:48

Toshiro giggled and shook his head, he didn't want to take the day off tomorrow. He sat up with a crinkle and watched Rangiku search through the closet. His eyes bugged out when he saw the pajamas. "Wha what is that?" he asked, never seeing anything like it before.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 19:24

"If you're sure." Rangiku giggled as she gently pat him on the head before going over to the closet. "It's a blanket sleeper, and it's nice an warm I bet." She smiled while handing him the sleeve to feel. "It's nice an soft as well." Rangiku encouraged as she rubbed his arm with it. "Why don't you try it on huh? It's something little boy's wear in the World of the Living a lot. And I saw it last winter..And well, like I said it was kind of an impulse buy cause I figured you'd be nice and warm..But after looking at it sober, I figured you wouldn't like it back then." She explained once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 21:15

"Uh, okay." Toshiro said feeling how soft the pajamas were. "I'll try them on." he repeated pulling on the sleeve slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 21:33

"Alright, here..Let me help." Rangiku smiled as she ran a finger along the inside of the leg of Toshiro's diaper on each side to make sure things were in order before putting two fingers in the front to make sure it was just right, and the then began slipping his leg's and arms in before gently zipping it up over his diaper and body. "Is it comfy?" Rangiku cooed as she gently pat the slight bulge caused by his padded bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 23:46

"Yeah, actually." Toshiro said feeling the outside of pajamas. "Why are my feet covered though?" he asked finding that although his feet were warm and comfortable, the feeling was still pretty odd.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 0:11

"I glad." Rangiku cooed as she gently pat him on the head before gently hugging him. "And that's so they're kept nice and warm. And, if you look.." She began while making sure he was well seated on the bed. "There's little rubber bits on them so you don't slip and fall." She pointed out while lifting his leg up slightly to point out one of the little slip proof snowflakes that covered the bottom of the covered feet. "it really fit too..It's even got a winter snowflake theme, perfect for Mommy's little snow angel huh? she cooed while pointing out the crotch that snapped up and closed. "And that's for going potty, but I think we'll use it for checking your diaper since things could get a bit dirty if you tried to use it like that.." She said while gently undoing the snaps on the front to reveal his diaper beneath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 0:50

"I see." Toshiro said taking in the feet, and the snaps at the crotch and figuring it was just a coincidence that Ranigku had gotten him such an infantile outfit months, or even years ago. "What now?" he asked with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 7:48

It was true however, Rangiku didn't even notice some of the features as she bought it out of impulse, and only noticed how it was a bit infantile after looking at it later. "Well, remember what I said about bedtime stories? I'll read a proper one to you." She cooed while snapping the sleeper back up, and then went to the other side of the room to fetch a wide book. a classic folk tale about a terrible monster and clever trickery used to defeat it. "Here we are.." She smiled while coming back to the bed, and sitting up against the head board before patting her lap invitingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:11

Toshiro watched Rangiku grab the book and sit down on the bed, wondering why she had such a book in the first place. He merely shrugged his shoulders at the thought and crawled into Rangiku's lap.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:41

"I love you, you're such a little cutie." Rangiku cooed as she helped him settle down, and kissed him on the cheek before carefully slipping his pacifier in his mouth. "Are you my padded Baby Boy?" She cooed while gently patting his diaper under the footed sleeper. "I think you are, and I'm your caring Mommy right?" Rangiku went on if only to get him in the right mood as she tickled him for a bit, and made sure his pacifier was seated all the way before opening the book. "Once upon a time, in a land far away, and long ago there was peace and harmony." She began softly while holding the brightly colored picture up for him to see, and gently rubbed his belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:03

Toshiro sat back and relaxed, rather amused by the manner Rangiku was telling the story. He yanwed very now and then his sleepiness catching up to him. He didn't even make it to the end as he leaned his head down on Rangiku's chest and fell asleep long before Rangiku finished the story.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:25

"Rangiku smiled and gently stroked his hair, "We'll read it tomorrow night." She cooed having only gotten half way through the second page. "Sweet dreams Baby Boy..." Rangiku said softly as she tucked him into bed, and kissed him on the cheek before setting the book aside, and climbing into bed beside him, simply laying close, and holding his hand. Going to into a peaceful sleep as she felt the little boy's warmth gravitating even closer to her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:37

Toshiro fell into a comfortable sleep.He was uninterupted by it through the whole night. He snuggled close to Rangiku not waking up until she did.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:01

Rangiku awoke early the next morning from a pleasant dream, which brought a irritated frown back to her face as she knew what awaited her, work..As she turned the alarm off, and looked over to see the little boy resting peacefully beside her however, the frown turned into a pleasant smile once more as she checked his thick disposable diaper while gently stroking his hair.

(Did you hear diapered anime is up and running again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:09

(I heard)

Toshiro sucked on his pacifier as he slept, uninterrupted even when Rangiku moved away from him. His diaper was still dry. Gradually Toshiro's eyelids started flutterign alerting to Rangiku that he was about to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next