Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:12

"Hey there Shiro." Rangiku cooed as she gently rubbed his belly for him. "Did my cute little boy sleep well last night? Do you need to go potty?" She inquired while gently patting the diaper beneath the footed sleeper. "And you were warm enough last night as well I take it?" She asked while gently cuddling him where he lay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:33

"Mmmmhmmm." Toshiro nodded rubbing his eyes as he woke up. It was hard to tell which question he was nodding to, but it seemed it was a yes to all three of her questions,
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:39

"Alright, well do what you need to." She chuckled while pulling the covers the rest of the way back, and unsnapping the crotch of his footed sleeper awhile as she helped him sit up. "Are you hungry as well?" She cooed while cuddling him close. "I'll say it again..You're absolutely adorable." Rangiku giggled as the boy fidgeted for a brief second from his need to relieve himself. "Go ahead, I'll change you when you're ready." She encouraged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:43

"Do you have my uniform ready?" Toshiro yawned dropping his pacifier. He relaxed fairly quickly flooding his diaper at a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:51

"Hm..That depends..Do I get to feed you breakfast, change you, and dress you this morning?" Rangiku asked with a slight giggle, quite clear that she was looking forward to to doing just that. "Good boy, just let it all out." She cooed while kissing him on the cheek, and then checking the just soiled diaper to see how much he had wet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:52

"Are you not going to give me my uniform if I say no?" he asked still peeing a little more, his diaper swelling a little to confirm he had finished. His diaper was moderately wet, and slightly discolored.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:59

"No, I'm going to make you walk to work like this with the flap glued in the open position.." Rangiku giggled jokingly. "But no really, can I please?" She cooed giving him a slight pout while cuddling him. "And good job Shiro, you're a wet little boy huh?" Rangiku praised as she gently pat the diaper and stroked his hair. "And you're fine with waiting till after breakfast for a diapee change right?" She cooed once more while kissing him on the cheek. "I mean..To explain again..I..Just wish we could be Mother and Son like this all the time..But the next best thing is doing it when ever we're the only eyes and ears who will see or hear it. So if we have a little down time in the office, can we take a changing or play break here and there?" Rangiku said honestly in an attempt to elaborate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 11:13

"Fine, you can." Toshiro sighed not appreciating the joke as much as she had. "I guess I can wait, but you promised a pull up for work." he reminded Rangiku while she cuddled him. "But we're usually the only ones in the office, so by your logic we would never get any work done." Toshiro rationalized before realizing something; "This is your new excuse for getting out of work isn't it?" he accused looking up at her face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 17:24

"Thanks Shiro." Rangiku cooed, quite happy with his answer as she kissed him on the cheek. "I know, that's the best option. Just don't bother going to the toilet too often while wearing them..Only if there's other people around, and you really can't hold it." She requested while cuddling him some more. "Well..I'll do the work..Even..Most of it. If it means I get to take care of you, and see you smile more. And..I guess I meant what I mentioned before, just go potty in your pull-ups when you need to, and I'll change it for you." Rangiku explained, although she was almost hoping to get out of work, but taking care of Toshiro was more than that to her. "Besides, taking care of you is worth more to me than getting out of work..I really love doing it." She assured him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 21:32

"I'll use them only when I want to, like when I don't want to take a break from the paperwork." Toshiro said firmly crossing his arms. "And I meant that you're trying to use taking care of me as an excuse for getting out of doing paperwork."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 2:03

"Well..Look at it this way..Wouldn't going in you pull-up save more time? So that way you'd get more done? I mean..You wouldn't have to take any bathroom breaks through out the day." Rangiku pointed out as she gently pat his diaper before picking him up, and heading for the kitchen. "And like I said, it's so much more to me than that. If you let me take care of you the whole day, I'd even do all the work by myself. I just want to see my little boy smile, and that doesn't happen too often when he's buried in paper work." She assured him once more while gently setting him into a chair, and tickling the boy under the chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 2:06

"That's what I was thinking of." Toshiro said already having thought of the plan with the pull ups. "But, if you're taking care of me all day, how would you have the time to do the work? Can't you just wait until after your appointment?" he asked her preferrign they work together to get the work done faster, and also wanting to keep doing his job.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 2:16

"Well..I guess we can wait awhile..But it's okay to baby you during changes right? And is there any reason why we can't have just a little bit of fun while we're doing the paper work?" Rangiku asked as she got started on breakfast. "Any thing specific you want?" She inquired while looking around the fridge. "And you want to meet in your quarters when I'm done with the appointment?" She asked once more just for conformation, all the while washing her hands, and what not in preparation along with the counter tops among other things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 2:19

"Uh, I guess, we'd just have to be careful not to let anyone in." Toshiro rubbed his eyes to wake up. "Do you have anything that might help wake me up?" he asked just as Rangiku spotted oatmeal in her cupboard. "Yeah, I'll go back to my quarters and do stuff until you show up." he said not specifying what 'stuff' entailed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 2:34

"We'll keep the door locked with a do not disturb sign. It should be fine. And you can typically hear people long before they ever touch the door."
"And as for waking you up, how about a bit of tea with just a bit of sugar? I don't think you'll like coffee.." Rangiku suggested as she pulled the box of oatmeal down, and began setting up to make it. "Is oatmeal okay with you?" She asked while looking to the instructions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 2:41

"You sure no one with think the sign is odd?" Toshiro asked sitting back in his chair. "Tea sounds good, and I like oatmeal." he said watching her get to work. "Y-you can feed it to me too, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 2:55

"I don't know..They're probably going to think that you're incredibly mad and irritated. even more then before, which was more than usual. So most will probably avoid our office all together.." She replied while getting the kettle all ready, and mixing things together for the oatmeal. "Alright, do you like being fed Shiro?" She asked curiously while making their breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 2:57

"I guess." Toshiro sighed laying his head on her table. "Yeah, actually." Toshiro answered honestly, "But not all the time."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 3:17

Rangiku soon came over to the table with two bowls of oatmeal, and then some different things to put in them. "Well I'm more than happy to feed you anytime. It's fun for whatever reason." She smiled while patting him on the head, and placing a towel over his lap, and tying another loosely around his neck. "Just so we don't get breakfast all over your nice footed sleeper." She assured him while patting her lap. "Would you like to sit in Mommy's lap this time around, or do it like last time?" She asked while adding some cinnamon to her oatmeal, and stirred it up. "Would you like to try some in yours?" Rangiku asked as she got up to get their drinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 3:20

Toshiro looked down at the towels understanding the logic, but still confused by it. "I want to sit in my own chair this time." he said liking this way a little better, just becasue he coudl still see Rangiku when she fed him. "Yeah, but can you add some sugar to it too." Toshiro asked letting the cat out of the bag that he did in fact like sweet things.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 3:36

"Okay, If you don't want the towels, we can just take you pajamas off however." She offered while setting every thing down, along with a bottle of milk for the boy, and a small cup of tea mixed with cream and sugar. "Alright, well let's get you fed then." She cooed happy to find out another little secret as she mixed cinnamon and sugar into his oatmeal, along with a little dash of milk before offering him a spoon full. "Say 'ah'" she cooed while making a little noise as she entered his mouth with the spoon full of oatmeal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 3:42

"No, the towels are alright." Toshiro said while Rangiku mixed his oatmeal around. "Ah!' Toshiro giggled at the noises and the face Rangiku made as he bit down on the spoon. "Ah! Ha! Ha!" he exclaimed dropping the oatmeal down onto his towel with his tongue sticking out trying to say the word 'hot'. Clearly he couldn't handle the heat of the oatmeal at first, even with the additional cold milk Rangiku would probably have to blow on it until it cooled more on it's own.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 3:58

"If you're sure then, let's get done eating so we can change and dress you." Rangiku said as she finished setting every thing up. "Is it good Sh-" She began happy to see he was getting into it. "Oh my..Poor baby.." She cooed while holding him against her as the chairs sat right against each other. "Is your little tongue okay Shiro? Would you like some of our milk?" Rangiku asked as she offered him the bottle. "I'll blow on it next time so it wont be to hot kay?" She soothed while gently rubbing his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 4:01

"Uh huh." Toshiro nodded actually tearing up a little from the burning feeling on his tongue. He leaned into Rangiku cuddling close to her for comfort before opening his mouth fro the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 4:11

"There, it'll be alright..Mommy's here." She cooed while rubbing his back, and inserting the teat of the bottle into his mouth. "I'm sorry Baby, I didn't think it was that hot." She cooed as the boy drank his fill. Meanwhile she tried blowing on her own food to see if it was effective in cooling it. And after testing it on her self she nodded at the reduced temperature after a few seconds of being blown on. With that she began preparing a spoon full of oatmeal for Toshiro when ever he was ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next