Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySat 8 Sep - 22:09

"Whatever you make is fine, I guess." Toshiro said kicking his leg when he felt her finger touch his side to tear away the pull up. "I guess I want to finish that Digimon show." he yawned not feeling like doing much considering this might be his last day on break.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySat 8 Sep - 22:15

"That sounds good, did you sleep well, any dreams?" Rangiku asked as she pulled the front down, and folded it forward for Toshiro's bottom to rest on as she began cleaning up the front of his diaper area. "And how are you feeling? Your fever didn't feel too bad last I checked." She informed him while cleaning his privates off, then wiping under them before taking his ankles in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySat 8 Sep - 22:26

"No, none that I can remember." Toshiro squeaked as Rangiku began wiping. "I feel a lot better." he remarked checking his forehead himself even if he couldn't gauge it properly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySat 8 Sep - 22:43

"Oh well that's alright, your condition has been improving however..But let's just hope you can walk normally come tomorrow." Rangiku sighed as she gently wiped along the lines of his body to clean him up. And then moved on to wiping his bottom clean of any urine that might be present before pitching the used wipes into the wet pull-up and setting it aside while she set the clean diaper under him, and began massaging the boy with a little baby oil. And after wiping the excess of her hands she checked Toshiro's fever with good results. "It's gone up since last night, but not too badly. But then again, I'm pretty sure you took the stronger medicine before sleeping." She added while shaking the container of baby powder over Toshiro's diaper area before tapping the thick disposable diaper up snugly. "There, nice and dry again." She cooed, helping the boy sit up and into her arms to cuddle him briefly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySat 8 Sep - 23:02

"I bet I can walk normally now, you just don't want me to." Toshiro said jokingly crossing his arms over his chest. "Do you think I still have to take the nasty tastign medicine?" he asked sticking his tongue out in disgust for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySat 8 Sep - 23:08

"Well, carrying you is a lot of fun.." Rangiku giggled as she pat him on the head, picking up on the tone of voice as she hugged him close. "I don't know, but I like you to take it before bed so you don't wake up with a really high fever..But if you really want to we'll go without it tonight..." She sighed while gently rubbing his belly. "Speaking of bed, you seemed to sleep well..Did you know you fell asleep in here? You seemed pretty content when you were the one cuddling me." She cooed before kissing him lightly on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySat 8 Sep - 23:19

Toshiro cheered in his head when he got the choice to take his preferred medicine. "Well I kind of figured that out when I woke up in your bed." Toshiro said pointedly while resting his head down on her shoulder. "When's breakfast?" he asked holding his tummy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySat 8 Sep - 23:38

"I suppose, but you didn't ask..But now that we're on the subject, are you sure you prefer sleeping alone? Because..Well..I sleep easier when you're with me." She admitted while stroking the boy's hair. "And as for breakfast..Why don't you pick?" Rangiku offered once more as she reached back to pick up the wet pull-up, and roll it up before setting it on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySat 8 Sep - 23:43

"I'm sure. I don't really plan on giving up my own quarters anytime soon." Toshiro said "even if your quarters and bed are bigger." which they were, but Toshiro was very attached to his own space and he had actually grown to miss it the past few days, even though Rangiku was helping him cope. "I don't pick because I have no idea what you have available... You never gave me any options." Toshiro remarked condescendingly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySat 8 Sep - 23:49

"Maybe I could come visit you sometime then?" Rangiku offered as she stroked his hair some more. "But if you really want to, I'll leave you to your own space tomorrow night." She added while helping the boy stand. "Alright, I'll see what I have on hand myself, and what do you mean I never give you any options?" She asked as she prepared to pick him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySat 8 Sep - 23:52

"I told you you could last night." Toshiro sighed "thank you." he added graciously. "I meant that you never told me what you would be able to make for a breakfast. I have no idea what's in your kitchen, other than maybe sake or some other alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:00

"I know, just reminding you." Rangiku smiled as she lifted the freshly diapered boy off the ground. "And honestly neither do I..At least not entirely. There's probably pancake mix, and stuff to make muffins, or bagels if you'd like..But I meant if there's something you want, I'll look around and see if I have the stuff to make it. And if not I'll run out and get it." She explained as they reached the kitchen, and Rangiku sat Toshiro down at one of the kitchen chairs. "But first, let's take your medicine alright?" Rangiku said as she went to go measure it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:09

"You don't have to go get it if you don' have it." Toshiro said modestly turnign in the chair so he was facing her. "I guess I'll just take a muffin." he said watching her search for his medicine.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:14

"It would be a big deal." Rangiku reassured him as she returned with the proper dosage of children's medicine for him to take along with a small cup of water. "Would you like a bottle after breakfast?" She offered as she searched around cabinets for the mix she needed, and then began working on the instructions off the box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:16

"Not that big, I could always have something else, you don't have to bend over backwards for me when it comes to food." Toshiro muttered taking the dosage cup and drinking it quickly. "Um okay I guess... But can I ask you something, about the bottle?" he asked looking up at Rangiku.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:25

"It really wouldn't be like bending over backwards for me though..Bending over backwards would be like..Having to rent out a big kitchen, hire assistance, and make something super hard and expensive." Rangiku said to prove her point as she went to get started. And after the ingredients plus the contents of the box were well mixed, in the pan, and in the over she came back over to him. "Sure, what is it?" Rangiku said sweetly as she gently pat him on the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:31

"Either way it's too much iif you didn't have one thing you could just make something else." Toshiro finished off. "Well I was just wondering: why is the end of the bottle shaped like that? I mean it looks and operates like my binky, but it's also pretty different." he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:43

Rangiku simply sighed, he did have her there. But still it wasn't like she would really mind running down to the store to pickup an ingredient she was missing for something he really wanted. His question did surprise her slightly, as it was sometimes easy to forget exactly how innocent the boy was. As she struggled to maintain her composure Rangiku came up with an answer that wasn't a lie, but not really the whole truth either. "Well..They're..Designed for babies and small children who can't drink themselves or when they do spill their cups. A pacifier is good to keep them from crying cause it's relaxing I guess..And the bottle is to make them sorta relax and feed them at the same time.." She explained, finding it difficult to keep her explanation straight herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:49

"I guess I can get that, but why the shape? Why does the part where the liquid come out work like that?" Toshiro asked still pressing on with trying to figure it out. Which was odd since he had never questioned why his pacifier was the way it was. "Pacifier? You mean binky?" he said just now connecting the nomenclature.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:56

"Well..That's because it's nice for things like that..So kids take it easier.." Rangiku explained. hoping that would satisfy him. "And of course I mean binky, they're just two words that mean the same thing." She assured the boy, as she liked the way he used the more childish word for the object he seemed to enjoy so much. "But hey, it's not like it really matters right? You like you binky and being bottle fed, and we're the only ones who need to know about it. So it's not big deal that they're shaped the way they are." She went on, trying to play the subject off. "But hey, how's your throat doing? And is your little nose still stuffy? Would you like some of that tea with breakfast to help clear those up?" Rangiku offered hoping to change the subject, and distract him from asking more questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 9 Sep - 1:03

"I guess." Toshiro sighed figuring he just might never find out the whole story. "Well my throat feels fine, but now that you mention it my nose is a little stuffed up." he sniffled. "Tea sounds good though" he said before asking just one more question "How do you already know all this stuff about babies? Did Unohana tell you a lot more when you went to see her?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 9 Sep - 1:11

Rangiku nodded her head, before kissing Toshiro on the cheek thankful that he had hopefully dropped the subject. "Alright, I'll put the herbs in it as well, it should clear the right up for you." Rangiku cooed. And she had just put the kettle on, and checked the oven when Toshiro asked yet another question. "Well..I really don't know how I knew what to do before I saw her and I was taking care of you...I guess I just have good instincts. But she told me a little about this and that sure. But that's just more or less the reason bottles and binky's are shaped the way they are, and do what they do. It's just my personal assumption." Rangiku explained, trying to word it in a way so that she wasn't lying to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 9 Sep - 1:19

"You seem happy I stopped asking." Toshiro said suspiciously catching on to her behavior. "Oh, so what you just said might not be true." Toshiro sighed sitting back with a crinkle and realizing he may have to find a way to figure it out himself. "Maybe it's in a book or something."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 9 Sep - 1:35

"Well, That's because I like talking about what you need, and getting it for you more than the previous subject." Rangiku said simply, which was true, but yet again not the entire truth. "Well, it probably is. I mean.." Rangiku began when Toshiro mentioned looking at a book it sent red flags up through her mind. "N-No.." She said jumping slightly at the idea of it. Of course she now owed him an explanation. Hesitantly she reached out to gently stroke his cheek, while composing herself for explanation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 EmptySun 9 Sep - 1:40

Toshiro seemed confused by the fact that she seemed to be covering up the subject. He jumped when she shouted. "Wh-why?" He looked at her confused by her sudden change in behavior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next