Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 13:29

"It's pretty good." Toshiro said picking up some more of the candy and eating. For the moment he almsot forgot about the fact that he had just messed himself. He finished up the milk before finishing the dish of candy.

"Um, no." Toshiro swallowed nervous when the state of his diaper was brought back up. Once he heard the status he looked up and asked "Really?" surprrised to hear it wasn't as hoeeible as he thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 23:10

"I'm glad, I guess I'll get better next time I make it for you. But only if you're good alright?" Rangiku giggled, as she sounded motherly while patting him on the head. She was also glad to see the boy happy once more and happily enjoying his little snack.

She nodded as Toshiro agreed to having his diaper looked over, and was happy to give him her honest thoughts. After all, just do to her occupation she'd seen much worse things than a messy diaper before. "Nope, not at all." She said quietly, gently hugging the kneeling boy on the chair. "I'm actually looking forward to changing you. Because I'll be helping you." Rangiku chirped as she stroked his hair. "I wouldn't lie to you, what you did was just a normal bodily function, it's nothing to be worried about. And I'm here to get you all cleaned up." She cooed while helping the boy stand. "Speaking of which, why don't we go do that? And then I want to talk with you a bit." Rangiku said with a smile, and replaced the boy's pacifier before helping him into her arms in a way that wouldn't squish the mess in his diaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 23:20

He nodded his head a little confused by her 'only if you're good' comment, but figured not to think too much about it. Although she was being surprisingly calm about the whole ordeal. "Alright." toshiro said opening his mouth for the pacifier and feeling his feet leave the ground before Rangiku began to move toward the bedroom. "Is the guest bedwoom gonna be weady for tonight?" he asked preferring to sleep separately so that she didn't get sick as well.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 23:27

Rangiku smiled as they began the walk, not bothered much if at all by the smell that came from the boy in her arms. "I don't know, I'll have to look the mattress over, but don't feel like you're bothering me by sharing the bed." She reassured him. "Do you want to put your pull-up back on? Or..Another..One of these?" Rangiku questioned as they arrived. "I'm fine with either, it's up to you." Rangiku encouraged as she stood by the bed, gently cuddling the boy in her arms as she awaited his answer. "I mean, I really actually like changing you, so just worry about what you want alright? I just want you to be happy." She reminded the boy as he thought it over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 23:41

"Um, I'm not suw." Toshiro lisped believeing neither choice would necessarily would make him happy all that much. So he moved down the line and picked the one that would be safer for the furniture in case of any more accidents. "Diapews." he mumbled resting his head down for the moment. He did actually prefer them mostly because he found they were softer and therefore more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 23:49

"If that's what you're sure you want, then let's get a nice clean diaper, we'll use that pull-up we took off you earlier sometime later." Rangiku smiled as she gently laid the boy down on the floor. "Here, let me get thing's set up a little nicer for you." She said after laying the boy down, and going to the closet to fetch a sleeping mat, and pillow. There, a nice comfy little changing area." Rangiku cooed as she unrolled the mat, and moved Toshiro onto it, then stuck the pillow behind his head. "And just give me one second to get your diaper ready." She added, giving the boy the plushy before leaving the room and returning with a small changing mat she had picked up earlier, as well as, a clean diaper, trash bag, and baby oil. "Now, let's get you out of that dirty diaper." Rangiku chimed while sticking the mat under the boy's bottom, got the fresh diaper unfolded, and got a few wipes ready before carefully untapping the sagging, soiled diaper the boy currently wore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 23:57

"O-okay." Toshiro said after Rangiku decided to set up a more comfortable changing area for him. Once everything was set up he did feel a bit better, or at least mroe comfortable with the situation. He gently sucked on hsi pacifier while Ranigku left the room to collect everything. He could hear her setting everything up while he gently cuddled with the stuffed bear. The noise of the tapes tearign off the front of his diaper were heard and he flinched at the sudden feeling of being exposed from the waist down.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 0:06

"Relax, every thing is going to be fine. I'm happy to be changing your diaper, messy or otherwise." Rangiku cooed, pausing before pulling the front back to give the little boy in front of her a reassuring pat on the belly. With that Rangiku gently pulled the front down and got a full view of the watery mess inside that was smeared slightly as he had sat in it twice, and peed soon after creating it. Still Rangiku hardly flinched, and gave Toshiro a reassuring smile, while at the same time using a wipe to begin cleaning up around, on, and under his privates. And do to her inexperience she even got a little of the contents on the side of her hand. But for Toshiro's sake she didn't mention it when her hand flinched slightly, before quickly cleaning it with the next baby wipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 0:14

Toshiro calmed down slightly from the pat on his belly, and even more so when she smiled at him. Once he felt the wipes make contact he squeezed the bear tighter as a response to the new feeling. He shut his eyes for the moment only opening them once Rangiku moved on to rubbing in the baby powder and oil.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 0:25

Rangiku went on with the change, trying to be quick, but also as gentle and caring as possible as she said encouraging things to him through out, and updated him on the progress. But leaving out details about how the mess was caked on in some areas, or in chunks at others. "Almost done now." She cooed while going over Toshiro's bottom once more with a fresh wipe. And then sat him back down on the folded over diaper to do the same with the front of his body. "Just one final little sweep." Rangiku informed the boy as she spread his legs slightly to the side to get in the creases once more. And after dumping the heavy diaper with used wipes into the trash bag, Rangiku put some oil on her hands and began to massage the boy after setting the new diaper under him. "Now, let's get you nice and relaxed." She cooed while massaging his abdomen, and just very lightly rubbed some on his freshly cleaned privates and bottom. Then went on to his legs to massage those as well for about a minute before sprinkling a generous amount of baby powder over the diaper area, then tapped the diaper up snugly. "There, now how do feel?" She asked sweetly, helping the boy up, and for whatever reason into her lap, but then again it surely beat sitting on the floor and hugging the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 0:31

Toshiro sighed in content when she started to rub the oil in, it was rather relaxing, even if his stuffed nose couldn't smell it. He felt her move through the last few steps and the next thing he knew he was taped snugly in another thick diaper.

His diaper crinkled loudly while she moved him into her lap, the action causing the boy to drop the bear as he was brought down onto her lap. He felt her pull him in and didn't fight, even snuggling close to her infamous chest. "Better." he sucked his pacifier.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 0:45

"I'm glad, but remember what I said when you were crying earlier?" Rangiku asked softly as she gently hugged the boy against her. "About how I enjoy being here for you, and you'll never be an inconvenience to me? And well..That you're more than just my Captain to me?" She summarized as the boy got comfortable in her lap. "Well, now that you're calmed down, I thought I should be honest and tell you something.." Rangiku trailed off as she stroked the now sweet smelling boy's silky hair.

"I really meant every bit of it..I know I don't always show it so well..But I'm glad you chose me as your Vice Captain. And I'm thankful to be so privileged as to stand proudly by your side, and now, do so much for you." Rangiku said sincerely while gently patting the boy on the back. "I'm glad to be here for you, Captain, and my friend Toshiro." She finished, nervously but glad to have it off her chest so to speak, still the word friend didn't seem to do it justice she thought, and it was obvious by her tone Rangiku meant more than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 0:53

(Actually I think Rangiku was already vice-captain when Toshiro became captain.)

"Wha?" Toshiro asked after Rangiku's stating that she wanted to say something. He smiled slightly while she talked laying his head backdown on her chest. He yawned somewhat while she continued. "You're my fwiend too, mama." Toshiro mumbled before realizing what he had said and blushing embarrassedly. "Ma-matsumoto. You're my fwiend too, Matsumoto." he said hurriedly trying to cover up what he had said at first.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 1:05

(I don't believe it's ever showed who was Captain of Squad 10 before Toshiro, and as Captain, he could have selected another person I think.)

Rangiku smiled happily at the fact that what she said was well received. He jaw dropped slightly when she heard him call her Mama however. "Wait..Toshiro..It's okay.." She began nervously while rubbing his back. "I mean well..did you mean that? It's alright if you did..Because well..You're actually much more to me than just a friend.." Rangiku confessed with her own slight blush, and Toshiro could no doubt hear her heart rate quicken as the thought she had earlier ran through her head. "I mean..When I was comforting you earlier..It felt so..Right..It was a great feeling knowing you trusted me enough, and that I was there to support you..It was like..Well..You are like a.." She trailed off, her heart now beating quicker, and her face turning slightly redder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 1:13

(No, usually when a new captain comes in they keep the same vice-captain examples: Kisuke and Hiyori, Shinji and Momo, Rose and Kira, Kensei and Shuheii. Plus a lot of the other vice-captains refer to Rangiku with san implying she has seniority while it is implied tha tToshiro was promoted ot captain fairly recently. It is never shown, but I like to believe that it was Isshin with Rangiku as his vice-captain.)

Toshiro just shook his head and sucked on his pacifier louder, refusing to answer. It was just too embarrassing even if it was how he felt. When he noticed how she was growing embarrassed he became confused "I-idiot, why are you so embarrassed?" he grumbled sounding like his usual self.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 1:25

"Toshiro.." Rangiku complained as she hugged the little boy closer to comfort the both of them. "I think we need to be honest..." She sighed, after holding him in her arms for awhile, looking at how simply adorable he looked. "If you wont say it first..Then I will.." She said building up her courage. "We trust each other so much, there's no reason to deny it." Rangiku pointed out as she stroked his hair. "The last couple days have brought us so much closer to each other..And it's made me realize now more than ever..That you're so much more that a Superior officer, or even a friend..." She began once more. "You're like the son I've never had..I mean it..And you called me Mama, it's okay to say it again." Rangiku encouraged, having dodged his insult, and finally overcame the embarrassment, hoping it would pass soon however. "I want to take care of you, and make you smile. And if that means acting a little younger than you actually are..Well I think it's fun, and just fine." She cooed before gently kissing the blushing boy on the cheek.

(good points, and I guess Isshin would be the only other option..But I don't believe he is there 100 years ago..I really wish Tite Kubo would come out with something explaining that..Because if the series ends without showing us the other Bankai's and tying up loose ends like that, I'm going to be mad haha..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 1:35

Toshiro blushed and looked away while she built up the courage to say what she wanted to say. "I gueth, I feel da same." he mumbled slowly, he still seemed to have difficulty expressing himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 1:41

"I'm glad to hear it, But don't be embarrassed around me. You're my favorite little boy in the world, I like you to be happy and smiling. And you know why? Because I love you, and that's never going to change." Rangiku cooed as she cuddled the boy happy with the progress they had made, but still hoped to get Toshiro to open up some more. "Just..Be your true self, that happy Toshiro that laughed and smiled when I tickled him earlier." She encouraged as she ran a single finger down his side. "Or am I going to have to do that again?" Rangiku cooed playfully as she took one his hands in her own for even more reassurance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 1:54

Toshiro blushed even more as she began to coo at and tease him. He jumped when he felt her finger tracing his side "N-no you don't." he gasped dropping his pacifier from the shock. "I just... don't... I can't..." he began to blush getting flustered over saying something that to him seemed pretty simple. "I'm not a little boy." he finally pouted comedically knowing full well she would probably playfully tease him over that. Although honestly he kind of preferred it when she teased, it actually loosened him up a lot more than it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 2:06

Rangiku decided to head his warning on tickling, and go with a different tactic as she replaced his pacifier. "Of course you are, I know for a fact you're a boy..And you can fit in my lap so what size does that make you?" She asked while stroking Toshiro's hair. "Everything is going to be fine, I promise." Rangiku cooed as she hugged him close. "And to be honest, I think you might just be be cutest little boy I know, on top of my favorite." She cooed once more. Of course she meant all of it, but of course Rangiku also understood what kind of reaction she would get from the boy. "Come on now Shiro, I love you, and nothings going to change that. And I'm being serious with my compliments, I don't get embarrassed when people call me pretty do I?" Rangiku pointed out before kissing the diapered boy on the cheek once more. "I think you'll get used to this in no time at all. I think we can both agree that this is the most relaxed we've felt in years." She smiled switching back to the logical approach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 2:13

"I'm not little..." Toshiro pouted some more "You're just big." He did smile slightly though it was easier to show love through teasing with him than standard methods. With Momo it usual had to do with her bedwetting, not that he had room to talk lately, even though that was the best way he knew how to express himself. He blushed some more when she kissed him again "Stop." he whined pushing away from her like a child whose parent was intentionally embarrassing him, in short the reaction was cute enough to encourage Rangiku to keep kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 2:23

"Maybe, but those cute diapers you wear so well are for larger toddlers. But you so adorably slim and petite that you fit into them perfectly." Rangiku cooed as she switched to affectionately cuddling and nuzzling the boy as his diaper crinkled against her legs. "You know, this is really addicting. You're like my very own sweet little snow angle. And kissing you is just as addicting." Rangiku cooed as she gave the boy another cuddle before planting another kiss on his cheek. "I love you Shiro." She giggled while taking his arms and shifting them up down. "And there's your smile, I like to see that." Rangiku giggled as she smothered the little boy with attention of all variety's. "Would you like to sit on the bed and cuddle for awhile?" Rangiku offered while massaging the joints in Toshiro's legs, and occasionally taking a break to run a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 2:28

"N-no! Sht-shtop!" Toshiro giggled and squirmed the nuzzling tickling him. After awhile he settled down while she relaxed his joints. He rubbed his forehead at her offer. "I don't know... My head huwts." he mumbled before giving a loud sneeze that left some snot under his nose.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 2:40

"Sorry, you're so cute I can't help myself." Rangiku cooed as she switched to massaging his legs. When Toshiro sneezed she gently pat him on the back, and helped him over to the bed where she snatched few tissues from the box on the nightstand, and laid them on top of one another before wiping Toshiro's nose for him."here, now blow." She instructed while gently holding the tissues over his nose with one hand, while the other felt his forehead, finding that his fever had risen much more. "Aw, poor baby..I think it's time we take your medicine again..And then I've got a little surprise for you alright?" Rangiku cooed as she cleaned up the excess snot, and pitched the tissues in the trash. "Come on now, we need to throw that stinky diaper away too." She pointed out. And while Toshiro sat on the bed Rangiku placed another bag around the one that already held the full diaper, and tied it shut. "Ah, odor lock backs..So convenient.." Rangiku giggled.

"Let's get going then." Rangiku said with a smile as she helped Toshiro into her arms, his diaper crinkling as she did so, while the dirty diaper hung in the bag from her finger bellow his legs. "And yes, you can have the children's medicine sweetie." She said while beginning the walk over to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 2:46

Toshiro sniffled while Rangiku grabbed some tissues. He let her wipe his nose clean before blowing on her command. He held his arms out after she collected the dirty diaper into a bag. Once he was back in her arms he rested against her body. He smiled sligtly when she acknowledged which medicine he clearly preferred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next