Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Thinning Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 18:23

Toshiro had just finished up his attempt at meditation, and was comfortably relaxing on the couch, and soon fell asleep where he lay. It wasn't long however before the strange dreams came upon him once more however, and he soon began to mumble in his sleep. When his Second in command's Zanpakuto came about, he hardly even noticed her knock, or even enter, but instead just kept on sleeping. Upon entering however, it was obvious the room's temperature was quite a bit lower than that of the outside, and yet upon closer inspection Toshiro was sweating, and mumbled or kicked in his sleep. And since Toshiro was currently indisposed of it was Hyorinmaru who appeared by his side to speak for him.

"What brings you here this evening? I'm sorry but my master is currently feeling a bit under the weather." The powerful Ice elemental explained as he covered Toshiro's lower half with a thin sheet, just as a precaution. There wasn't however much explanation to be given for the fact that the Captain's spiritual pressure was seeping out slightly, and almost unsteady, causing the temperature change in the room. "Your Master has departed for the World of the Living on leave from the Captain." He added while ushering her out the door, and following after to guard the door from any more intruders so that his master might find some answers in his dreams, or perhaps even obtain some measure of peaceful sleep. "Please keep your voice down, My master has worked very hard today, and I wouldn't wish to wake him while we converse." He asked politely in his cool tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 19:24

Rangiku after bying Ten sets of cloths for her captain and two for herself which took about a hour for her two dress choices as shes a picky type of person, while it took half a hour to choose cloths for her Captain do to she knows his tastes and what he will stand being dressed in. After paying with her credit card she went to a store that she normally buys the items that Yachiru needs do to Kenpachi has the mindset that he wouldn't be caught dead if he was already dead in that type of store its a store that sales incontinence supplys,baby supply's,Costumes based around incontinence undergarments,outfits based around incontinence undergarments including Pj's aswell. Rangiku got a devilish grin when she spotted a pare a pj's that looks like kinda like a soul reaper uniform but its Pj's made to easily hide a padded state. She thought that was perfect to get her captain for when hes at home lounging so she grabbed that along with a pack of goodnights,a pack of underjams,scentless wipes and baby powder paying for them in cash as those would show up on his credit card bill otherwise. Then doing what her captain suggested hiding them under the cloths she bought after she left she started towards a part of town thats fairly empty this time of day to before leaving get a bite to eat as she found out years ago on her first day to the living world that foods better here

Haineko was about to speak tell she was ushered out she talked in a low tone''I was just go to visit my wielders boss and you darling ''she clearly lied well half lied anyway as it was to visit Hyōrinmaru as Haineko was thinking away to keep him from noticing it was a half lie she turned to the topic of Hyōrinmaru's wielder''a well darling you should bring up when your wielder awakes he had got a unhealthy seeping almost unsteady amount of spiritual pressure.''Haineko got a grin going as she just got the delayed intake of her masters doing so far in the soul society''Oh I know she left darling,so hows it feel having a child with that kind of problem?''

(found a image you might like [Only admins are allowed to see this link] I think we can add a scene like that later on)

Last edited by Bandit Keith on Sat 11 Aug - 1:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 20:36

"I see, well as you can see he's a little bit preoccupied with his rest at the moment. Although I'm sure he'd be interested in any reports you had to make." The other spirit said rather skeptically while moving in front of the door. Of course he was aware of the fact that Haineko rarely ever did anything of that sort, and it would be the only legitimate reason to come and see Toshiro. "I'm aware of the small amount of spiritual pressure, however if it was serious that room and the surrounding area would be covered with snow and ice. I believe he's just a bit feverish." Hyorinmaru said simply as touched the near by wall, making a small amount of frost effortlessly trace along his finger, just to make his point as to how easy it was for them to control large amounts of snow and ice. "And I assure you, my master is no child mentally. And I would also advise you not to use such words in his presence." The taller spirit said in a cold tone. "As for any sort of problems, well as far as you're concerned there are none. And never have been." He warned while checking left and right for anyone who might be listening. "And I would very much appreciate it, if you didn't fill the minds of the other Zanpakuto with false rumors of some problem concerning my wielder and master." Hyorinmaru finished, keeping his voice low, but icy and cold in tone, as was is usual way of speaking. But the way he worded and said the things he had about Toshiro, they almost commanded respect and following. "And if anyone must know, it is as I've said. He is but only a tad under the weather, and losing some sleep from fever." He reminded the other spirit, while making sure she paid attention to what he was saying.

(I've seen that image before, it's rather cute. As is this one [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 21:58

Haineko nodded but has little to report albeit she knows some juicy info dealing with his subordinates ''seems ether a lack of control then if a fever would affect him that bad to cause leaking of spirit pressure or a really bad fever'' Haineko had without trying just insult Toshiro but when Haineko got to the point of calling Toshiro a kid''hey I was just speaking of how he looks physically I know hes mentally a adult'' when Hyōrinmaru brought up as far as shes concerned talk she giggled at that''I know cause me wielder knows of a problem ,besides I will only talk about it around the four of us''she meant four as including there wielders aswell but when he brought up filling other Zanpakuto's with Rumors she sighed but shivered at the icey coldness Hyōrinmaru used it''I'd never do that unless I hate the person or there Zanpakuto''

Rangiku had just left the living world and make it throw the gate heading towards Toshiro's office to drop the stuff off as she don't have permission at the moment to enter Toshiro's dwelling as she made it she seen her Zanpakuto and Toshiro's conversing ''I take it your outside cause Toshiro's indisposed at the moment''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 22:41

Hyorinmaru nodded, "I don't understand it either, but it doesn't seem to be actually harming his body any. He's in no pain with exception of a dizzy head ache. But then again My master is no stranger to head aches.." The ice spirit replied as he simply sighed at the explanation of the kid comment, of course knowing that Toshiro's childish nature could come out without him really meaning it. But it was also because the boy was suppressing it very heavily. "Well please see to it that it doesn't reach other ears. Even I don't know what my Master would do if others found out." He said truthfully as Rangiku approached. "Not entirely, he merely fell asleep once more, and I led the conversation outside as not to wake him." Hyorinmaru replied dutifully with a slight bow. "Would you like to go inside?" He asked while carefully opening the door, and leading them in before locking it. After they were inside Toshiro's ever loyal Zanpakuto motioned towards the other one present in the room as he took his leave, allowing the two officers to do what was needed.

On the other side of the door Toshiro was sleeping somewhat peacefully as the temperature remained somewhat colder than the outside. He was sleeping deeply by the looks of things. While he was restless at one point he now lay mostly still, and sprawled out on the couch with one arm dangling off the side, and a leg threatening to do the same. What was slightly less noticeable however was that at some point he'd had another accident. While not is large as the first, in fact minute in comparison as only the very front of his pants were a bit soiled. Luckily he hadn't drank anything before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 2:03

(I edited my post just slightly on what was bought)

Haineko when she entered she pinched her nose not in disgust but rather just to keep from smelling fresh urine bad thing about her form she has heightened senses normally thats not a bad thing but at the moment it is do to the scent in the air,she walked over to Toshiro to get a look at him in his sleeping state thinking hes sleeping like a his physical age suggests

Rangiku pulling the sheet from Toshiro as cute as she found him in the way hes laying. She sees that he wet kinda finds its piontless to put a goodnight on him now but she also sees a point encase he wets anymore before he wakes up. Rangiku starts slipping Toshiro's pants down slowly and carefully so as not to wake him up even though it appears hes in a deep sleep she don't want to risk a awkward moment between them as it would be if he woke up in the middle of pulling his pants down or slipping a goodnight on him . Rangiku gulped nervously as she started to move the leg thats nearly of the couch fearing she might wake him thankfully he didn't even move much from her move of his leg. proceding to remove the pants of his then very slowly to keep niose down opened the pack of the goodnights then pulling one out starting to then slip it on Toshiro hoping he doesn't wake while shes doing it aswell
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 2:34

Toshiro mumbled slightly as Rangiku slipped his pants off, and even gave a slight sigh of what sounded like relief when the cold, wet underwear was removed. And as most other things would suggest he was still physically a child, and only proved to be further true as his underwear was removed, and carefully replaced with the goodnight. In the middle of this however the young captain blushed, even in his sleep he proved to be overly modest and embarrassed. Occasionally he would move slightly, and almost look as though he would wake up. But ultimately after a few breaks mid process to allow the boy to fall back asleep completely the change was completed. There was however a slight cause for concern as Toshiro's breathing was a little heavy, along with his pulse. The young Captain's forehead was also shiny with perspiration. He mumbled something unintelligible, and almost rolled off the couch as Rangiku lifted him slightly to get the goodnight over his bottom. "Rangi-" He stuttered having opened his eyes slightly to get a blurry image of her standing over him. "Water.." He sighed, sounding quite dry and strained. At one point he had been breathing heavily through his mouth. And being half asleep as he was, Toshiro hadn't entirely noticed that his Vice Captain had just both seen him naked, and even had gone so far as to clean him before slipping the goodnight on. Toshiro groaned as he attempted to lift his head, and rub the sleep out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 3:13

Rangiku thought it was intriguing how someone asleep could give a sigh of relief when something of slight discomfort is dealt with,she was even further intrigued when Toshiro blushed in his sleep also finding it cute how modest he is even when sleeping.Rangiku did have afew close calls with almost waking him up which made the intrigue part of her change to nervousness as she wouldn't know how her captain would react to her stripping him of pants and underwear to replace it with a goodnight . She was worried that her captain was breathing slightly heavy,not to forget his pulse which she could tell just by having contact with his legs was off. When Toshiro opened his eyes Rangiku ''eep'ed'' as she grabbed the tea cut he had on his desk and filled it with cold water from the bathroom sinks faucet sense she thought it best she stay near him with how his breathing was and pulse. She don't want anything to happen to her captain after all that and she figures once Toshiro's fully awake he'll demand a explanation to his state of attire which she won't let Haineko explain it as she knows Haineko's sadistic nature in explaining and Haineko smart-ass way of explaining things would get them both in trouble more so for the Wielder then anything.

Haineko is holding back giggles at how Toshiro has yet to notice hes in a goodnight not that she finds that hes in one funny but rather she finds it funny he hasn't noticed it which if one like Toshiro would pay attention to her giggle pattern it would be just a good haerted one
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 3:40

Toshiro's entire body felt stiff, and his throat sore and dry. He couldn't tell if that was from breathing with his mouth open, or from snoring. But either way all the yelling, and seething he'd done in the past few days had left it quite raw as he soon found out when he attempted to speak. He nodded when she handed him the water and drank it straight down. "Thanks.." He sighed while putting a hand to his head in an attempt to ease the spinning sensation, and began rubbing it as it eased off. It was as he turned around to sit normally that he noticed the odd looks he got, and the giggle's from Rangiku's Zanpakuto. Toshiro then look to find his pants on the floor along with his underwear, and then down at his legs to find them bare. Finally he followed it up to the padding around his waist. Surprisingly he stayed quiet while looking it over, and piecing what happened together. "R-Rangiku.." He pointed at her and then down at his goodnight. He sounded somewhere between anger and surprise. All the while still trying to piece together what had happened in his odd dreams this time around. "Did anyone see?" He asked while getting up to refill his cup, his throat still on fire from his extended period of heavy breathing on an already raw area. His eye twitched slightly as he looked down at the childish garb, and over to her once more. "I guess I should say thank you.." He sighed, knowing that he had yet again wet his pants while he slept. At least his second in command cared enough to help him. "But..I would have rather been shaken awake so I could change myself.." Toshiro mumbled through a blush, and sat back down on the couch with his face in his hands. "I'm sorry for everything to.. I was wrong to yell at you before, and this is...Just disgusting.." He went on, clenching his hair between his fingers as he uttered the last part while looking to his soiled pants beside the couch. "I don't know what to do..I can't wear these..They're so..Stupid looking.." He grumbled while fidgeting slightly where he sat, not used to having the synthetic padding between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 4:15

Rangiku braised for anything to happen when Toshiro pointed at her and said her name but when nothing she expected came she sighed glad he wasn't to upset atleast it seemed he wasn't''No one but me and Haineko seen it''as she let him get to drinking before she replied to his other comments ,While she did that she couldn't help but like the less serious demaener of her captain how hes being more kind then normal ''you shouldn't thank me its my duty as second in command''Rangiku uttered once more in a chipper tone

Haineko looked at Toshiro when he said he'd have rather been shaken awakened to change himself''trust me Hyorinmaru would have been jumping onto us for waking you that reminds me your spirit pressure was leaking out slightly in your sleep''

Rangiku shook her head when he said sorry for yelling at her''no saying sorry its not needed''she also picked up his soiled pants and underwear setting them in the same sack his other soiled cloths are in while turning back towards her captain in a mother sort of way how she started to speak logically''its ether that or you wake up with stuff soaked anyway I bought you some cloths''she set the sack by Toshiro as she set beside him on the cough feeling his forehead sense he still seemed abit feverish and she found he does have a fever''you got a fever ''she bluntly stated in a worryful tone for her captain if he gets sick its both worry for him and her she has more worry for him but she'd hate to be stuck doing paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 4:40

Part of the reason Toshiro didn't raise is voice was because his throat was already raw, and aching. And upon even trying to speak up slightly it pained him. Yelling would probably only end in him loosing his voice for a few days, and other people drawing closer to see what he was shouting about. That, and it was hard to talk through all the embarrassment. He didn't really feel like he was being all that kind, but after having a bit of sleep he was able to think clearly, and see what a tyrant he'd been the past few days. It was pretty obvious he felt bad about it now, and couldn't bring himself to yell at his Vice Captain at the moment, for both his throat's and emotion's sake. "Cleaning up your Captains urine isn't in your job description.. I don't know how to make this up to you, or even how to feel about what you did.." Toshiro said honestly while holding his head in his hands, both in embarrassment and in pain of the headache he was experiencing. "I noticed...It's colder in here than it was before I went to sleep...Maybe it's good you didn't wake me..I haven't been woken during one of these dreams..But I don't know if they're what's causing all of this." He explained in response to Haineko. "And I do so need to say I'm sorry..I was completely wrong, especially when I insulted you..And-" He paused to grit his teeth as a sharp tang of pain ran between his ears. "You shouldn't have to deal with my...Disgraceful problem.." Toshiro sighed as she picked up his soiled clothes. "And these things are completely childish, and ridiculous.." The young captain complained in reference to the goodnight he wore. "I don't see how they help at all..There's nothing to..You know.." He mumbled the last part, not wishing to go into detail about what he thought would happen next time he went to sleep. With that he attempted to stand up, and made his way over to the shopping bag to see if there where any more underwear to be found there as she felt his forehead. "I know, I feel terrible.." He said truthfully while searching through the bag, ignoring the pajamas before settling on some sweat pants that would hopefully conceal the padding he wore. The thought of simply taking it off, and wearing nothing beneath them crossed his mind, but he simply blushed at it, being too modest to even take it off with Rangiku there. "What do you think I should do..If this keeps happening I think I might need your help.. And I'm worried.. That something worse might happen when I sleep tonight.." Toshiro said with some hesitation, almost fearing what his Vice Captain might suggest, hoping it wasn't what he thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 20:00

Rangiku kindly nodded at what he said about it not being in the jod descpition but got a tick mark when he said making it up to her as she did it just cause she wanted to and cares about her captain nothing more nothing less''Theres nothing you need to make up for I done it cause I care about you Tai-cho''. As she listened to her Captain she felt as if Toshiro was getting more embarrassed by the minute, no surprise there after all a woman seen him nude do to changing him in a garment that is made to absorbs urine,he was changed in his sleep which add even more embarrassment do to its mostly just young kids that can sleep throw that and it was from one of his subordinates. Rangiku sighed as she gave up from keeping her captain from saying sorry but when he called his problem disgraceful she once again got a tick mark as its not some much disgraceful as a embarrassing problem not like her Captain can help it. Though when he complained about the goodnights she decided to make a remark to hopefully keep him from complaining about them''it was ether that or something even more childish and even more ridiculous''She was referring to pull-ups which there is a size they sell he could fit in. When Toshiro brought up a comment about them not having nothing to you known her mind thought of him meaning he feared that he might mess himself next time he goes to sleep atleast thats what she gathered.While she was in her mind cringing not physically but mentally in that train of thought of changing a messy diaper. She was brought out of that train of thought from worry about how her captains health is when she checked his forehead,but when she was asked what she thinks he should do if it keeps up''I would advise at first if it doesn't stop after a week get a check up scheduled with Restu Unohana,but if you really don't want to do that and want my help then I suggest(A lets just go with what Toshiro was hoping it wouldn't be)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 23:05

Toshiro shuffled uncomfortably as a spell a dizziness washed over him once more before his headache faded away a few moments after. "Thanks...I'm glad I have such a trustworthy and loyal Vice Captain.." Toshiro said dryly, not out of harshness or sarcasm but more out of anger at him self for not remembering how faithful Rangiku was to him. "And I guess I'm not mad about you changing me. I know you were just trying to help..It's just...No one except for two people have ever seen me..Naked.." He mumbled through the red blush across his face as explanation. And by that number it would seem that he wouldn't even allow Captain Unohana to remove his underwear during a physical. And not that he really had much to be embarrassed about, Toshiro was actually quite innocent in that regard as his physical age would suggest. In fact the Young Captain didn't even know what half the curse words he knew of even truly meant. "I don't see how it get's any more foolish than these..Well..At least you didn't bring back a diaper.." Toshiro said while still rubbing his head, trying to make more sense out of things. Loosing bowel control was something he hadn't thought about too much, but what he was more afraid of was his spiritual pressure, and that it might revert to the level of uncontrolled leaking that almost killed his grandmother when Rangiku first found him. "No." He said simply at the idea of a checkup by Unohana, not wanting to make her the fourth person who had seen him stark naked. He then sighed as Rangiku laid the next option out. Having already caught it before the words left her mouth. After weighing his options, of which he had none other, Captain or not Rangiku would see to it that he went with one of them. "F-Fine..I spend the night at your house.." He said while standing up, the sickness mostly past, with the exception of a slight ache in his joints. He then Cautiously looked back and touched his bottom, and then front to make sure the goodnight wasn't visible through the pants he wore. "And if I'm sleeping..I guess...It's..Um-alright to change me..But only cause Hyorinmaru wont let you wake me.." He conceded, making that point very clear
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Aug - 0:27

Rangiku beamed at the praise she got from her captain as he hardly praises anyone unless they really deserve the praise,but she was shocked that shes only the the third person that Toshiro can remember seeing him naked,Its odd as she can tell judging by those numbers that it was most likely just his Granny and Momo seeing as they had lived together for years up till Rangiku found Toshiro. Which came her thought of realizing Toshiro meant his problem with spiritual pressure instead of fear with bowel trouble she just interpreted it wrong at first''Oh it does get more embarrassing and more childish in what I could have gotten you and no I'm not talking about diapers Tai-Cho'' When he said no to the check up advise Rangiku known he would refuse as she had expected and he excepted her offer to sleep at her place.''good and I will do so Tai-cho''When she noticed him checking if the goodnight was noticeable she answered for him''its not noticable also if your worry about your spirit pressure doing wwhat it used to I would advise training to burn it off before going to bed''

Haineko started full blown laughing when she heard that only two people beside Rangiku had seen Toshiro nude before she finds it funny as for one Toshiro is innocent in that regards,two Haineko herself is technically nude almost all the time the only thing keeping most people from realizing that is the dense fur on her chest area and nether regions so she finds it funny do to she has no shame in that area but Toshiro does as she said between laughing ''really''*ha ha*''only''*ha*'' three total''*ha*'' your''*ha ha*'' really''*ha ha*''innocent''*ha*''Shiro-chan''She used a pet name for technically shes not in the ranks as a soul reaper now if they made it where the Zanpakuto was regarded in ranks going and ranking them the same as there wielder/master then Haineko would use respect towards both Toshiro but she intentionally just disrespected him for she wants to get him out of embarrassment stage and into a stage more fitting of him

(encase you don't know hes what Chan is used for; it expresses that the speaker finds a person endearing. In general, chan is used, but is not limited to, babies, young children, grandparents and teenage girls. It may also be used towards cute animals, lovers, close friends, any youthful woman, or even between friends. It can be used for males in some circumstances, but in general this use is rather condescending or intimate. Using chan with a superior's name is considered to be condescending and rude

Last edited by Bandit Keith on Sun 12 Aug - 0:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Aug - 0:52

"I don't get how.. Do they sell some that have 'idiot' or 'dunce' written on them, instead of childish pictures?" Toshiro asked somewhat sarcastically in a rare attempt at humor. But the slight smile he wore was quickly replaced with a blushing frown as Haineko began laughing at him. "What's..Wrong with that?" He asked defensively about the number of people who'd seen him naked. "Maybe you're just perverted..I don't..Really get..Why people would want to see each other...Naked.." He said with some hesitation, knowing that people did. He knew it was for some reason he didn't understand, but knew or thought he should to be considered an adult. But never really mentioned it in fear of ridicule.. "And I'm not Innocent.. I've fought as almost as many battles as you have by know I'm sure.." He mumbled, really just an excuse as he more or less knew he was physically innocent. "And my name's not 'Shiro-Chan'..It's Captain Hitsugaya to you..Perve-Neko..You act like you enjoy people seeing you naked.." The Young Captain shot back as he began to get over the initial embarrassment to find some irritation at the way she addressed him. He then shot Rangiku a look to control her Zanpakuto quickly and glanced over at his own standing silent in the corner, glaring cold daggers at the other spirit. "I don't feel like training, I feel sore. Can we get going? I assume I'll be joining you for dinner tonight as well?" He sighed after dealing with the Zanpakuto spirit. All the while he still felt the goodnight under his pants "Are you sure you can't see it?" He asked critically while adjusting the pants slightly. "It feels weird...It's not..Well..Like underwear.." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Aug - 17:00

Rangiku caught Toshiro's attempt at humor not finding it funny in the least,mostly cause that was a poor attempt, that and you can order about anything on the internet albeit what he talked about would be a special order type of deal''Tai-Cho that wasn't funny because I could technically order some with wording on them instead.'' Rangiku as she listened to Toshiro's rebuttal to Haineko She grew a smirk cause both Toshiro and Haineko are like kids at the moment,After how she retorted to to her captains talking she smacked Haineko above the head''get in sword mode or be respectful.'' After that she smiled''Yes we go get going! You can if you wish join me for dinner, Tai-Cho what would you like for dinner if you'll be joining me?''When Toshiro asked if she was sure it can't be soon she nodded''Yes I'm sure no one will notice unless they wear them themselfs''she grabbed the dirty cloths bg in one arm and the other bag with the goodnights and underjams hidden

Haineko sighed''nothings wrong with that'' but when she was accused of being perverted she blushed as shes done things people would care perverted like when she was spying on Senbonzakura when he was at a public bath house to see what his face looks like under the mask but most would take that as a lie even though its true.Mostly cause perverts are the ones that normally spy on people in the hotsprings. She also has fantasized about Hyōrinmaru what he looks like without cloths''Oh theres lots of reasons someone would want to see another naked.''Haineko started laughing again when Toshiro connected innocent with battles''I meant it in another meaning''But when Toshiro said in a voice that is in way demanding respect type ''till I'm in the ranks I'm going to at best call you Toshiro and I don't mind it do to my fur handles hiding my assets unless I chose it to do otherwise.''Haineko smirked at the look Toshiro had at the news shes not wearing anything finding that hes even more innocent then she thought,that and she got what she was going for to have him in a better mood as it would have seemed weird otherwise if he was still visibly worried and embarrassed. But when she was smacked on the back of her had she pouted''fine spoiled sport''She went to sword mode bored anyway
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Aug - 18:12

"You're weird, even for a Zanpakuto.." Was all Toshiro had to say in a sighing fashion to Haineko. "And that's Captain, Hitsugaya to you." He added when the spirit mentioned calling him by his first name, without title or even honorific. After Haineko was gone back to sword form Toshiro looked to Rangiku. He thought about asking her about what her Zanpakuto was saying, but blushed at the thought of it, and instead asked something else. Disregarding the matter of special ordering things "Um..I don't care what we have for dinner...But um..Can we stop by my quarters for a few minutes..If you don't mind waiting. There's something I need there.." He said somewhat nervously. "But what if I run into the other person who wears them, and they find out.." Toshiro asked in paranoia of his predicament. "And they're already going to look at me funny because I'm not wearing my uniform.." He added while pacing around the office. However after a bit on convincing and assurance from Rangiku Toshiro followed her out towards his living quarters to retrieve a certain item, that much to his embarrassment he'd been having trouble sleeping at night without for the past few days. "Wait here.." Toshiro said once they where outside the door. A few minutes later the Young Captain came back with a small draw string backpack, which looked to only have one or two things in it. Although, those few things seemed to be important as he was already looking about nervously to make sure no one was around, and in a rush to get where they were going. "Hurry up.. It's not something others can see me with.." He whispered, a blush on his face in the fading light as he hurried his second in command along.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Aug - 22:20

Rangiku had wanted to fix what her captain likes to make him abit more relaxed at the ideal of stay at her place''atleast tell me what you dislike so I don't run the risk of fixing anything you dislike Tai-cho''Rangiku sounded chipper and that request as she nodded when her captain asked if they could stop by his quarters to get some things not like she had plans albeit she didn't want to run the risk of someone smelling the urine soaked cloths which she would be hard pressed to make up a covincing lie ''Sure we can stop by your quarters ''she uttered in a tone that meant she didn't mind. She did think it was strange he needed something from his place just when hes staying one night but before she thought about it being a stuffed animal or something like that Toshiro ''Oh the person wouldn't care and wouldn't say anything'' as she added mentally after all Yachiru would need to explain how she knows it if she told anybody. When he brought up people would be looking at him funny for not wearing his uniform she couldn't help but think hes abit self conscious but that wasn't it she could tell by how he said it. She did for about half a hour after that she was doing some convincing and assurance that no one would notice his padded state and if they did she'd make sure they would breath a word to it about anyone''Rangiku obey and stayed outside for the time Toshiro was in there ''When he was looking around nervously Rangiku caught what he said before he spoke wanting to hurry up and not wanting others to see even caught his blush so she picked up the pace matter of fact she was moving not at running speed but faster then normel walking. They got to her place within afew minutes which is a fairly fancy place considering what she gets payed anyway.''well if you want something to kill time while I cook and after we eat I got some movies of about every genre. I do have some books if you prefer reading. nothing to play though atleast not for just two people,Oh and before I forget if you need to use the bathroom is''she pointed down a specific hallway which is the only one'' that hallway first door on your left''She uttered in a motherly and host sort of manner as she left to start fixing dinner
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Aug - 22:50

Toshiro thought for a moment, and while it sounded somewhat childish it was true he wasn't much for vegetables. But loved watermelon and amanatto when he was younger. Other than that he didn't much care what he ate, or rather didn't feel like anything else was worth mentioning. Then after he was convinced into leaving, and going off to his quarters before arriving at Rangiku's he breathed a sigh of relief in getting there without incident. He wasn't surprised to find it was more spacious than his own, which were simply plain and enough to do what he needed, as per his own request in the issuing of such things. After she showed him around Toshiro sat down on the couch. "So you don't even have a Shogi board, or a Go table board?" Toshiro asked, as those were just about the only games he'd allow himself to play since becoming a ranked Shinigami. "It's okay if you don't though..I brought a book to read." He added, but by the size of his pack, a book couldn't be the only thing in it. After she went to cook Toshiro then simply laid back, and began reading his book. One he'd gotten from the human world about Miyamoto Musashi, a biography of his life and methods. It wasn't but a few minutes however until he made his way into the kitchen. "Rangiku..Where did you say the bathroom was again? And um..I just pull these down and up right..?" He asked with some embarrassment over not knowing for sure if the procedure changed at all while wearing a goodnight, or if there was something else he had to do to get it on and off properly. After all was explained Toshiro went and relieve himself, somewhat displeased that he was required to pull the goodnight down past his rear end before he could use the toilet properly. But after washing his hands, Toshiro made a note to himself to remember to mention that small problem to Rangiku when he sat down to eat. Maybe she would know away around that, or so he hoped anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Aug - 23:40

Rangiku shook her head about games she doesn't bother with them do to she never really invite people over well she does have kid games and some puzzles. Thats mostly cause shes prepared for if Yachiru drops by or is dropped off to watch her when Kenpachi is sent out to do something thats outside the soul reaper area of Soul Society or to the living world''unless you like kid games or like large puzzles then no '' after that was when she entered the kitchen fixing a simple meal of curry,rice with chicken,mixed fruit salad and Watermelon a fairly healthy meal. But the curry is extremely spicy its called the curry of life by who made it in the first place which was cause well she forgot why,manly cause it was atleast 100 years ago and small none important details of things she has her mind trained to forget. She admits it is tasty and she got used to the spiciness after she fixed it afew times as she was stirring the curry was when she was asked where the bathroom was so she repeated it but sense she couldn't point to the hallway she said'' first hallway first door on the left,and yes you just pull them up and down Tia-Cho'' as he was gone she started cutting up the watermelon she had into the standard slices she had planned to use the watermelon for her meeting with the soul society woman's association but she can get another later. She decided though sense she has a guest over to fix something they like well in this case its not fixing so much as it is just preparing it. By the time she had the watermelon cut up the curry is ready so she turned it off covering it with a lid as she moved to slicing up different fruits mixing them together. As she shouting in a gentle way once she was done preparing everything she got the table set'' dinners ready''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Aug - 0:04

"Oh.." Replied Toshiro as she listed what there as to do, his curiosity was slightly raised as to why she'd have kid's games, but he shrugged it off in order to go read his book. He blushed slightly when he came to the table and sat down on the firm wooden chair, which was a solid reminder he was wearing the goodnight under his pants. He was pleasantly surprised to see slices of watermelon in the salad however, and went to eating that first off, a bit more quickly than he meant to and then finished the rest of the fruit before moving on to the curry. Which, after closer inspection he could already tell it was going to be spicy. "Do you have any milk?" Toshiro asked as he poked at the plate in front of him. In truth he wasn't the biggest fan of spicy food, but out of consideration he decided to try and eat it. If nothing else the milk would help neutralize the the heat in his mouth. "Thanks." Toshiro said as Rangiku filled his glass as he took a bite. Perhaps it was because he just wasn't used to hot foods, but the silver haired Captain had to force himself to keep from recoiling, and settle for taking a gulp of milk. Instead of trying to repeat the process he decided to talk some. "So um..Is there a way I can use the bathroom without pulling my pants most the way down while I'm wearing one of these?" Toshiro asked as he pushing the curry around the plate, somewhat of a childish thing to do, but he didn't see how he'd stomach anymore of it than he'd already eaten. "By the way..How come you have games for small children? Do you babysit or something?" He inquired after taking another sip of milk. After being answered he simply followed with other small talk, and little things, dodging around eating the rest of the curry, and most of all a bigger question that he didn't feel comfortable asking at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Aug - 15:17

Rangiku caught his blush knowing hes embarrassed on the fact hes being reminded he has a goodnight on ''Yes'' she said plainly when she was asked and knowing he wants some she got up and poured him a large glass of milk handing it to Toshiro before putting the jug back in the frig,when she was thanked she waved that off in her head as she feels thanks isn't needed just because she just got him milk nothing like fixing him a special mean or anything like that. As she sat down when Toshiro took a bite of the curry Rangiku felt like saying sorry as she noticed the look on his face as one to keep from recoiling that and his face turned red not from anger or a blush but from how hot the curry was . Reminding Rangiku of the first time she had the curry of life quite frankly she recoiled then and drank alot of water from just one bite, same with most of the first 7 times she made it till she got used to such a spicy food really the curry that spicy she at first thought was invented to teach someone something can be too spicy but after she had it enough she started to like it. When the topic of another way to use the bathroom without pulling his pants mostly down she honestly at beast 3 or 4 ideals sense being a woman she normally has to pull her pants and underwear down most of the way to use the bathroom. But she has some ideals not many still there workaround she picked up from moonlighting as a babysitter and at times a live in maid in the living world when she gets stationed there for atleast a month.''Well one you can slip the goodnight down enough in the front for you go that way for urinating in the toilet . Otherwise I have no other feeble ones on not pulling your pants down''Rangiku had to think fast on what to say when she was asked if she babsits as she can't just say Yachiru she watchs and Yachiru likes kiddy games . Well she could but then more questions would come up about why she watchs another Lieutenant especially one of the strongest atleast in reiatsu and skill with a normal blade. It would also bring up the question why Yachiru would like playing kids games well if you think about it Yachiru does act like a young child all the time''Yeah I guess you could say I do babysit but not that much''Rangiku was glad she came up with that vague answer as it wasn't a lie. As they talked she noticed Toshiro keeping from the curry which she doesn't mind she understands if he can't handle it as even though one can get used to it they still can tell how spicy it is. Once Toshiro was done eating all but the curry she smiled''well if you want seconds go for it Tai-cho I understand if you dislike the curry or your belly can't handle it''she smiled as she said that in a manner akin to a host would say to there quest

(Yes I'm using anime logic,anime law of physics and so on encase your wondering why I think its appropriate to do in a rp about a anime I thought might aswell like the tick mark from earlier in the rp and the logic on the spiciness when Toshiro took a bite )
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Aug - 17:51

Toshiro pushed his food around a bit more, and even tried to eat a little more of the curry by following up small bites with gulps of milk to neutralize the heat in his mouth. "I tried that..The elastic stuff is too strong...And um..I kinda missed a little.." He blushed, sure he'd had cleaned it up right after it happened, but it was still sort of embarrassing and gross. "I didn't know where you keep the cleaning supplies..But I wiped it up.." He informed her. His disappointment in himself rather obvious, and the fact that pulling his pants most of the way down to use the toilet every time, just one more thing to make him feel like a child. When the conversation moved on to babysitting it raised some more questions, but Toshiro simply shrugged. He could tell Rangiku didn't want to elaborate, and he himself didn't really care all that much. With that he simply went on making small talk, and sipping his milk slowly before Rangiku called him out on the curry. "Um..No it's fine..I'm just full.." He attempted to say, not wanting to seem rude in refusing to eat the food. "Well..Maybe it's a little too hot.." He admitted. "But I am actually full..I haven't had much of an appetite lately.." He explained before finishing his milk, and getting up from the table. "Would you like help with the dishes? And if you have deck of cards.." Toshiro offered as he began picking up his plate and bowl. "If not I'll just go read my book for a while.." He added before pushing his chair back it. Even he almost felt odd acting the way he had been, He was certainly more open about things, but he'd never been so timid or over embarrassed around Rangiku as he had been in the last few hours. But then again maybe that was because she walked in on him to find his pants soiled with urine not once but twice, and at one point even sort of changed him into the odd feeling padding he currently wore. At least he knew that he could trust his Second in Command, which was reassuring since Toshiro was being more open to her. Toshiro quickly snapped out of his thoughts when Rangiku answered him, and then did as she bid him. "You're good at keeping secrets..Can I trust you with another one when it's time to go to bed?" He asked, already knowing the answer, but it was simple precaution and nervousness that made him ask.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Aug - 19:36

Rangiku nodded not phased that her Toshiro missed the toilet a little bit matter of fact it just seemed fine in her mind as it didn't do any harm at all especially sense Toshiro cleaned it up she was surprised he was upfront about it as most people would just clean it up and act like it never happened.When Rangiku detected disappointment from Toshiro she just wanted to kiss him on the forehead cause he looks like a kid and her mother/woman instincts was going,she keeps from doing that as that would just cause Toshiro to ether be abit miffed or embarrassed atleast thats what she figured.''Thats fine Tai-cho its no big deal,matter of fact other men much older then you do it to''She got a smile on her face when Toshiro wasn't disappointed anymore at that news of ones much older then him that miss to. Which wasn't a lie but she was vague as she meant ones that do it when they get drunk,ones that have poor eyesight,ones that have shaky hand and the like. When Toshiro didn't pry on the babysitting talk she was glad as she would have to come up with a lie and her captains good at reading body language so he could detect a lie farly easy. While Toshiro said he was full she had her doubts as his body needs more food in a setting to grow but she didn't say a thing as she would seem disrespectful and Toshiro might not be lying. As he said it was a little to hot she snorted abit finding some humor in the fact Toshiro said it was to hot when she the first few times of having it keep recoiling and he ate more then she did at a time when she started out eating.''Thats a understatement believe me you ate more then the first time I ate it.'' When Toshiro stated he lately hasn't had much of a appetite lately Rangiku can understand do to the stress hes been from worrying abit his loss of bladder control when he sleeps,at the mention of if she wanted help she flatly said'' no and I got a deck never used it'' but it was abit late sense he was already cleaning his side of the table. once she had all the dishs the sink she opened a draw near the sink pulling out a deck of cards that was never opened but its easy to tell its fairly old ''Sorry I don't play any two people card games''She never does as she read that in a study a majority of people who drink get into gambling of some sort being addict to it and a friendly game of cards could turn into betting. When Rangiku got asked if she could keep another secret she found herself speaking almost before she thought it''Yes you can trust me with another Tai-Cho''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Aug - 21:13

"If you say so.." Toshiro blushed in regards to missing the toilet, which he only told her about because he was afraid that Rangiku would find out and ask him about it later. Why, he didn't know but Toshiro had been giving him self a lot of grief over mistakes and accidents lately. And of course Toshiro saw the other half of her reply for what it was, a little vague explanation to make a child feel better. However he took it for it's intent and simply nodded. for whatever reason he wasn't really bothered being talked to like the child he was, or at the very least in a much more casual manner. "It's not so bad when you have milk with it.." The young Captain replied about the curry as he cleared his dishes, while hoping Rangiku didn't question him about his appetite. "I could teach you to play cards..It's not that hard. I learned different games when I was living with Momo and my Granny.." Toshiro explained as he turned the box of cards over in his hands. "But if you don't want to that's fine." Toshiro added before beginning to make his way back over to sit back down on the couch. "That's good..I'll tell you later though." He replied while self consciously touching the goodnight beneath his pants, having been constantly reminded of it every time he got up or sat down, or even brought his legs past one another. After sitting back down, and fidgeting a bit to get comfortable Toshiro began dealing out the cards to play a game of Solitaire while Rangiku finished up cleaning the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Thinning Ice
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next