Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

a wish for me and hinata only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 22:46

"Oh wow four a little old to be wearing diaper shouldn't you be potty trained by now." Jenny said continuing to tease you.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 22:53

yui was now ready to burst" one more crack and i will beat you!!" she shouted but wasn't sure she could right now
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 22:59

Jenny decided she would test out your threat."Aww is baby cranky does she want her pacifier?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:03

but yui blushed and turned around: will you cut it out!!" she shouted not doing what she had said before
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:04

"Aww come here baby Yui." Jenny said and ran over scooping you into her arms. Jenny had always been bigger than you which made it easier for her to look a lot older than you.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:08

but yuis cheeks turned bright red" can we just go study?' she asked but couldnt say she hated her holding her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:12

"Aww baby wants to study but how are you going to go to school if everyone thinks you're four?" Jenny asked as she rested your butt on her hip like a true mother holds a child.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:17

yui blushed a bit well every one think im super smart and skipped grades" she answered but her tummy started to make sounds" um i guess im hungry" she said with a giggle
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:19

"Aww then we better get baby Yui some food in her tummy." Jenny said poking you in the stomach softly as she made her way downstairs to your kitchen.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:25

but yui blushed again" jenny why are you acting like this i thought you remembered me?' she asked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:27

"Yeah i remember you but i know that you want mommy Jenny to take care of you." Jenny said and set you down on the kitchen counter on your butt."So what would you like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:32

yui blushed again" and why do you think i want that?' she asked with a big blush
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:36

"Come on I'm your best friend can't you just tell me the truth i won't judge you." Jenny said giving you her famous puppy dog look.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:36

yui blushed but cracked when ever she did that" ok i do just stop the look" she begged
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:40

Jenny did and stood there waiting for you to tell her the truth.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:41

yui sighed but nodded" yes i do want to be taken care of ok i said it happy now" she said
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:45

"So does that mean you like diapers too?" Jenny asked expecting you to truthfully answer all of her questions.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:47

yui sighed wanting to avoided that but answered" yes i do i have always wanted to try them but was to shy to
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:51

"One last question the im done do you find diapers sexy i mean do they turn you on?" Jenny asked really wanting to know the answer to this one.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:57

yuis whole head turned bright red when she asked" um i um well you see" but only nodded ans sighed
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:59

"So I will take care of you and you can decide if you want mommy Jenny to help you with those urges okay." Jenny said and went over to the fridge to see what she could make you.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 0:06

yui blushed wondering if she regret this
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 0:09

Jenny got out bread. butter, and cheese. "So how about some grilled cheese baby?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 0:12

she nodded" sure i love those' she answered
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 0:20

Jenny made two of them and put them on the table with a sippy cup of milk for you and a glass of milk for her. She then picked you up and sat you down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   hinata - a wish for me and hinata only - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

a wish for me and hinata only
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next