Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 20:36

Gene sighed. "No. We keep it. If we destroy it, it'll upset the timestream."

Hikari sighed as she removed the thong she borrowed. With her luck, she'd end up with Nursery prints on super bulky diapers.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 20:43

Both girls nodded both diaperless. The lady came back with huge pink nursery print diapers with brown teddy bears on them okay honey laydown.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 20:48

Hikari's eyes widened. "Are you kidding me?! Don't you have anything thinner and more mature?"

Gene nodded. "C'mon, let's get going." He said, not noticing the mechanical arms behind the girls.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 20:54

The lady frowned sorry sweetie this is all we have at the moment. Both girls nodded yeah i could use a fresh diaper Future Hiinata said. Your not alone on that dear Lumi said smiling not noticing the mechancial arms as well.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 21:06

Gene smiled and turned, only for the girls to be grabbed by the arms.

Hikari sighed. "Fine. Just get it over with."She moaned as she lay down.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 21:14

Future Hinata squirmed hey whats going on whats happening? Lumi squirmed as well i don't know i hope it's nothing bad? The lady smiled as she powdered Hikari then taped up the nursery print diaper on her & helped her stand up.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 21:23

(This is Wesker's cue)
The arms double diapered the girls in a supply of fusing diapers with a weak Diaper Body curse, which would only target the diaper area.

Hikari frowned. "I can't even walk in these! Why do you even have them this thick?!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 21:31

Hehehe Mr Violet it's an honor to meet the real you a mysterious voice & revealed to be Albert Wesker as he adjusted his sunglasses. Lumi & Future Hinata tried getting the diapers no not another curse Future Hinata muttered. It'll take time dear here i'll help you the lady said holding Hikaris hand to help her walk just walk slow.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 21:37

Gene snarled. "Let them go Wesker!"

Hikari scowled as she slowly waddled. "I look like a fool. I just hope mom doesn't enter." She said, only for Laura to enter.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 21:45

You must go through me first Wesker said as a parasite opened up in his mouth & went back in. Laura smiled awwwww look it my babygirl you look so cuteeeeeeeee she praised patting the back of her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 22:19

Hikari scowled. "Mom. We're cancelling our shopping trip. I refuse to be humiliated in public like this! I am going back to my 16 year old body, until you find me some more mature adult diapers! She demanded before using the age ray to turn herself sixteen, and slid on a teen pull-up.

Gene snarled as her ignited, only to be doused in seawater.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 22:33

Laura sighned honey you never gave a diapers a chance then turned to the the lady do you got any non print diapers? The lady nodded only pink at the moment. Laura looked at Hikari take em your leave them Hikari they'll help you prevent leaks? Wesker smirked theres an old saying play with fire you get burned!!.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 22:41

Hikari scowled. "They're probably so thick I can't walk or hid them."

Gene scowled as he watched surgical tools insert a feeding tube in Lumi's tummy, and start filling her with water.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 22:53

In fact Hikari was wrong as the lady had came with lighter diapers for Hikari to wear in the day & a thicker pair for her to wear at night okay honey lets try the daytime ones on. Lumi started screaming in pain from the water going inside her. Wesker smirked ahhh how touching soon your baby sister & grand niece will smell like a dirty diaper.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 23:07

Gene scowled as the arms put a tube in Future Hinata and started filling her up with a mix of pop rocks and soda.

Hikari scowled. ""I'm fine with my pull-ups!" She shouted, acting like a spoiled brat, and forgetting the age ray her mother had in addition to Hikari's.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyThu 19 May - 23:54

However what Wesker didn't know if Future Hinata had too much soda she would get very hyper & trust me you don't wanna know what will happen if she got hyper. ( not actual rocks right?) Laura sighed & got the age ray out & shot it at her to make her 10 years old this time young lady i'm picking your diapers out & you'll wear them!!!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyFri 20 May - 0:40

(Nope, real Pop Rocks.)

Hikari pouted. "NO! I DON'T WANNA!" She screamed, throwing a tantrum like a two year old.

Gene scowled. "Wesker, you won't get away with this!" He said as Lumi's tummy bloated to the size of a watermelon, and Future Hinata's the size of a football.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyFri 20 May - 9:53

Laura sighed Hikari this isn't how a new mother should be acting as she strapped Hikari to the changing table maam get me a smaller pack & a couple of outfits i'm punish her the old fashion way intil she acts like a proper lady without regression. Wesker smirked i already have as he threw his sunglasses at Gene as the girls whimpered in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyFri 20 May - 10:00

THe flows finally stopped, but the tubes were capped, and now the girls were stuck waiting for their wetting to soak their diapers and swell their diaper area.

Hikari kept thrashing about like a toddler throwing a tantrum. "NO! i DUN WANNA!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyFri 20 May - 10:56

The girls quickly started flooding their diapers & started to leak. Laura sighed as the lady came back with a smaller pack of pink nursery print diapers for Hikari & handed one to Laura along with a pink onsie big enough to fit her then Laura slid the diaper under pulled the front up then taped it up & put the the onsie over it before finally snapping it in place & i think i''ll get you adult baby clothes intil you can behave Laura wasn't gonna let get off easy even when she gets turned back into adult or teenager. ( i wanna try a different approach with Hikari instead of regressing her?)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyFri 20 May - 15:22

Gene's eyes widened as the girls' diaper areas began to swell.

Hikari kept squirming and thrashin, slapping Laura with her tail. "Stopit! I'm not a baby! No!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyFri 20 May - 15:30

Wesker just laughed at last i have avenged you Frank your death wasn't invain. The Lady came back with a large stroller Miss i think you'll neeed this on the house. Laura smiled as she picked Hikari up & strapped her in thank you maam then looked at Hikari not the way i see it young lady i'll punish you as i see fit!!!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyFri 20 May - 15:51

Gene growled.

Suddenly, Deepthroat's voice sounded out. "Uthe Mejor Aquatos. Sombol Unifos Humanis!" The diapers on the girls fell off, but their diaper areas remained swollen, but the swollen portion of their bodies transformed into mega bulky diapers, dry ones.

Hikari opened her mouth to keep throwing her tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyFri 20 May - 17:20

Wesker looked around who the show yourself coward fight me!!!! Future Hinata looked at the bulky diaper is the curse broken? Lumi shrugged i don't know but the question is who's this deepthrout guy? Laura stuck a strap paci in Hikaris mouth thats enough young lady now we're gonna do our shopping here as she placed the adult, teen, & small nursery print diapers in the back of the stroller Laura had big plans for Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 EmptyFri 20 May - 17:31

Gene smirked as a HF blade cut through the mechanical arms, dropping the girls on their mega padded bottoms. The diapers were so thick, the girls couldn't even twitch their legs.

Hikari kept an thrashing, and started shredding her diaper with her claws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next