Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 14:40

Laura smiled do you want me to put Strawberry Syrup in your milky then she asked? Got that right Lumi said walking up the stairs. It seems that way now go avenge my younger brother they'll pay for hurting him Wesker Muttered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 14:49

Hikari pouted. "No mama! My miwky fwom hewe taste wike stwawbewwy!" She said, pinching her baby nipples. She was saying that her own breastmilk tasted like strawberry.

Suddenly, a steel wal came down between Gene and Lumi, and a trapdoor opened under each of them, sending Gene into a Jail cell, and Lumi falling into a crib, which then restrained her hands and feet, before placing a disruptor band on her head to negate her powers.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 14:54

Baby Rika looked at Hikari weally cawn i taste test up ta oo? Laura looked at Hikari well hon do you want Ri-Ri to taste test? Lumis eyes widened what the fuck is this!! Trapped Future Hinata shouted!!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:06

Hikari nodded. "Mama, mawke me 20."

Suddenly, two walls wen up, one revealing Gene's cell, the other revealing the Witch behind a window. "Well well well. Look who's here. If it isn't Hinata. How's life as a diaper sweety? Been used yet?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:10

Alright honey ray or regression chamber Laura asked? Future glared at the witch couple of times tell you waht why don't woman up & change me back so i can kick your ass!! Lumi glared at the witch as well so your the one that turned my grand niece into a diaper how sick can you be!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:13

"Chambew." Hikari cooed.

The witch smiled as a feeding Paci was strapped into Lumi's mouth, and hooked to a gallon tank of formula and diuretics. "This will make things much better." She said as the Formula started to flow.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:19

(diuretics are laxitives or relaxants? ) Laura nodded as she carried Hikari to the regression & set to 20. Lumi gasped as the formula entered her mouth, Future Hinata gasped Uncle Gene hurry & try to breakout we don't know how long Aunt Lumi can hold out?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:22

(Diuretics are like laxatives for the bladder)

Gene wa unconscious as the formula flowed.

Hikari smiled as she was returned to her 20 year old self, a very sexy woman with huge DD-cup Breasts.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 17:18

Lumi couldn't fight the flow. Uncle Gene please wake up Future Hinata screamed!! Laura smiled okay lets get you diapered first getting one of her teen diapers out.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 17:43

Hikari blushed. "Um, Mom, that's too small for me."

The witch smiled as Lumi's tummy started to bloat.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 17:57

Laura frowned hmmm looks like i'll have to buy you some new ones theres a new store that opened up that we could try i think you might like it. Lumi started groaning in pain, Future Hinata frowned Auntie Lumi i'm sorry i got you involved just tell my mom i love her she said losing hope.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 18:11

THe flow stopped when Lumi's stomach was the size of a watermelon. "Now to let you simmer before you soak your niece." THe witch said.

Hikari nodded. "alright. Mom, I think I can handle Panties until we get to the store. Can I borrow a pair of yours? I need adult clothes anyway. I spent too much time as a baby or toddler."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 18:29

Lumi whimpered as she held her tummy sweetie i'm so sorry forgive me if i go in you, You won't get away with this you stupid hag someone will stop you Future Hinata shouted. Laura nodded go ahead dear.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 18:37

Hikari nodded as she left and put on one of Laura's black thongs, and a red sundress.

The witch smiled. "Any minute now, the diuretics will kick in, and I've increased the curse strength. You're not coming of until you explode." SHe smiled, waiting for Lumi to start wetting.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 18:54

Laura smiled Aaron we'll be back as she grabbed the keys to the car. Lumi panicked GENE HURRY UP & WAKE UP I"M ABOUT TO GO!!!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 19:01

Gene stirred slightly.

The witch smirked. "It's no use. Those are Seastone bars. They'll sap his strength if he touches them." She said, not noticing the dark figure behind her.

Hikari smiled as she got in the car.

(I want lumi to soak Future Hinata to major swelling and leaking before I deal with the witch)
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 19:14

Lumi couldn't hold it anymore sorry Hinata as she felt her pee rushing out of her which started making Future Hinata leak & swell. Laura smiled as they drove to a ABDL store.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 19:26

THe witch cackled as she watched Future Hinata swell up and strain at her seams before she was suddenly stabbed in the hear.

"Uthe Mejor Aquatos. Sombol Unifos Humanis!" A gravelly voice chanted. Future Hinata's tapes undid themselves and slid her away from Lumi.

Hikari raised an eyebrow. "Mom? I thought we were getting me adult clothes? Why are we here?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 19:33

Lumi had nothing below her waist now just her blue miniskirt. Future Hinatas eyes widend who was that? Laura smiled we are we need you to get you fitted for diapers just trust me dear they'll have what you need taking her daughters hand.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 19:39

The spell wasn't finished though. Future Hinata was suddenly rolled up like the used diaper she was, and tossed in a garbage can.
(Wait for it, but give Lumi's and Futur Hinata's reactions)

Hikari nodded as she followed Laura inside.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 19:54

Future Hinata eyes widened hey i can't see it's too dark in here helppppppp she screamed!!! Lumi was panicking about her grand niece being thrown out & tried getting free. A lady smiled how may i help you ladies, Laura smiled i'm here to get my daughter fitted for some diapers. The lady smiled of course maam if you please follow me to the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 19:59

Suddenly, a Light shone from the can, and Future Hinata was returned to normal.

"The curse shall break, once the victim is used and discarded." The voice said. Meaning all they had to do to break the curse was use Future Hinata like a normal diaper and throw her in the trash.

Hikari blushed as she followed the lady.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 20:06

Future Hinata was nude who are you i can't see you as she pushed the release button to free Lumi & Gene. The lady smiled okay sweetie where gonna measure your waist size do you know what color & designs you want on your diapers she asked getting a tape measurer to measure Hikaris waist?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 20:23

"Just call me Deepthroat." The voice said before the Spellbook was thrown into the room.

(I don't know how to measure a woman's waist!)
Hikari blushed. "It doesn't matter to me. Just so long as they accomodate my tail."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 EmptyThu 19 May - 20:32

Deepthroat Future Hinata asked? ( Darn i was gonna do that with Oz later on oh well, destroy the spell book?) Lumi looked around but didn't see anything but the spell book what we do about the spellbook Lumi asked? The lady was done measuring very well then i'll be right back the lady said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next