Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The New Job (private for pamperedkari)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 23:31

Annabeth opened the door slowly and crawled inside the room "What you thinking about?" She asked softly crawling over towards the foot of the bed. The young womens stomach was starting to grumble a little though she paid little attention to it.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 23:45

"just that scary room..." kelly ignored the rumbling also
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 0:34

"scary room?" Annabeth asked softly needing to think on which room the teenager was talking about. After a moments pause and realization which one she was talking about. "Oh you mean my punishment nursery."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 0:39

"oh it's yours.." she wipped her brow "wow..hey..wait..that stuff is yours?!" she was kinda afraid for her "why would you have all that?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 11:52

"Yes mine." Annabeth said softly "Meaning its suppose to be used on me not anyone else unless they want to." The blond women added softly. "Its meant for a punishment room if I'm bad." the young women let out a soft giggle. "But I haven't been able to use anything in there yet."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 17:21

"but.." she sighed "do you like being tortured? you should really get rid of that stuff" she pouted,worried for
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 17:37

"Not tortured its for punishment and corrective actions for a caretaker to use if they feel its needed." Annabeth said smiling at the girl. "Nothing is going to be used on you unless you use it. I promise you that I won't be using that stuff on you." the young blond said hoping to calm her nerves a little.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 17:51

"yeah yeah sure..it's still stupid" she groaned
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 19:10

"stupid or not I'm getting rid of them." annabeth said simply trying to stare the gurl down smiling a little. "I'm hungry think we go get something to eat." she asked a little more politely
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 19:26

"ok,I'll check the fridge" she smiled,walking to the kitchen area and doing just that
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 13:28

"The kitchen is fully stocked with anything you could want to make" Annabeth said a little shocked the girl decided to leave her behind in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 14:12

she quickly made PB and J and skipped back up to her little baby "is this good enough?" she set them down with a glass of milk
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 15:55

"yeah that's fine for now." Annabeth smiled as she picked up the sandwitch "though we might need to fix the milk container." she said softly taking her first bite of the sandwitch. "it's good." she added with her mouth full of food.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 16:58

"what's wrong with it?" she tilted her head,looking at the cute older girl eating
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 17:29

"This." Annabeth said poking the front of her exposed diaper. with a giggle as she continued to eat the sandwich purposefully letting some of the jelly and peanut butter get on her face so that Kelly would have something to clean up.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 17:44

"aww..are you all wet?" she giggled inching closer,wipping her face with a paper towel
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 17:58

"N-no I'm not wet but babies don't drink out of glasses." Annabeth said squirming around as the damp cloth came near her face to wipe the mess off. "But thats fine after this I'm thirsty so its alright to have a glass." She said through the struggles.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 18:03

"oh you just need a bottle?" she walked downstairs and filled one for her,warming it with the microwave "now now.." she giggled "how's this?" she held it up and handed it to her while she took the glass
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 18:07

Annabeth giggled as the bottle was produced for her "perfect." she cooed taking and starting to nurse from it as she slowly leaned back so she was layin on her back the sandwich finished.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 19:33

kelly just watched smiling
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 20:33

Annabeth closed her eyes happily as continued to nurse until the bottle was empty. Slowly she rolled up so that she was again sitting up and holding her stomach. Classically she had gas build up from the bottle. "Oh I don't feel very good." She muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Job (private for pamperedkari)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3