Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptySun 8 May - 19:44

The cursed school has been reopened under new management, this is due to everyone either becoming ghosts/ghouls, or more likely fleeing in sheer terror. Karena Baragas is the newest student to arrive there, she receives the package consisting of: her student id, a full set of uniforms, pajamas, of course diapers as per the new rules, and last is a huge book of legends. Karena Baragas is a striking girl of fourteen who has transferred into the newly renamed briar rose school, she is five feet two inches tall with medium length blonde hair with no highlights, her breasts are a little more than b cups, she has eyes that shift for green to blue depending on the light, the diapers do not phase her as her last school had some odd rules, and she waits for the bus to arrive for the academy.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptySun 8 May - 19:54

Kara Goldbloom walked up to the bus stop holding the package in her hand,she was currently holding up her student ID "hmm the lighting on my photo is kinda off" she squinted "w-w-witch? bullcrap! i'm a ICE witch! this is so ridiculous!" she stomped over to the bustop,having already changed into the uniform without noticing the diapers
"hey?" she looked over at the other girl
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptySun 8 May - 20:00

"Oh hello there classmate I presume, I am Karena Baragas, I hail from San Antonio in Texas, I am wearing the entire uniform including the special underwear with the briar rose academy logo on the edges, hmm my id proclaims me to be a dark witch apparantly, but I only know of rumors about the academy, who knows what is ture."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptySun 8 May - 20:02

"underwear?" she poked her head over
she tapped her foot "dark witch huh? interesting.." she sounded bored
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptySun 8 May - 20:17

"The underwear is actually a diaper classmate, they are required of all students, I will not force you at all, however, you might get in trouble if you do not, but I ramble on so sorry."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptySun 8 May - 20:21

She wasen't paying attention "right whatever"
a white shiny bus came to pick them up
[you play driver?]
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyMon 9 May - 17:33

The bus driver says in a gravely voice, "If you are heading to the Briar rose academy get on now, I don't have all day, I have more people to pick up, and it is a long way to the academy, so be sure you are wearing the underwear as I make no potty stops."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyMon 9 May - 17:42

Kara groaned,ducked into the bushes and changed quickly,she twirled her leftover white panties on her finger,tossing it to the driver "fine~" she took her seat
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyMon 9 May - 18:35

The driver tosses the panties back to you, then closes the door with an audible woosh as the bus takes off, next the bus goes down the road, and Karena sits next to her new classmate.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyMon 9 May - 18:37

"Hi" she said to her neighbor looking out the window "these are kinda comfy~" she tugged her skirt
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyMon 9 May - 18:46

"The note that accompanied my box proclaimed these are specially made by the staff at the academy, if the notes is correct they are very comfortable, can hold a bunch, and truth be told my old school made certain people wear diapers as a motivational tool."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyMon 9 May - 18:51

"hm ok" she sounded bored again
she ran her hand down the window,freezing it as her hand moved down
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyMon 9 May - 18:55

Karena concentrates on bending shadows to her will, though for now all she is make shadows change shape like shadowpuppetry, and she tries a new spell to see if she make her classmates afraid enough to use her diaper.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyMon 9 May - 18:57

"hmm.." she got up and changed seats,seeing what she did based on a reflection
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyMon 9 May - 19:12

The spell does nothing so far, though she continues to play with her shadowpuppets quietly to avoid angering the bus driver who is busy driving, and she leaves her classmate alone with her ice magic.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyMon 9 May - 19:14

Kara took a nap on the bus
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyMon 9 May - 19:17

Karena decides to try the spell again after she takes a long nap with her bag as her pillow, then the bus continues to quickly drives towards the academy, but they are still hours away.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyMon 9 May - 19:18

Kara woke up after an hour yawning and stretching her arms
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyTue 10 May - 20:18

Karena continues to sleep as she is very tired indeed, then she changes positions, and her shadows spells protect her from the dangers while she slept.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyTue 10 May - 20:27

Kara stopped "why can't you just stop~" she told the driver she needed to go
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyTue 10 May - 20:31

"I was instructed to only stop to pick up academy students, then stop to unload everyone plus there luggage at the academy, and you will need to hold it/use your diaper."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyTue 10 May - 20:35

[how does / work in dialogue?]
"hmm jeez" she woke her classmate up and waited for the next stop
"ow!" the shadows pushed her way "bitch.." she turned over
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyWed 11 May - 20:39

(The driver apparantly has a list of each student, but we don't need to have them in here yet.) "Oh we have to pick some more students soon, for now please stay in your seats, and do not wake up anyone if they are sleeping."

Karena finally wakes up when she hears something about stopping, she immediately apologizes for what her shadows did, and asks if she can help in any way.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyWed 11 May - 20:42

"oh mann..i'm gonna go.." she wiggled next to the shadow user as she filled her new diaper
"ahh~" she blushed "it's all full! my gosh!"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) EmptyWed 11 May - 21:10

"Hmm I will need to check my bag to see if the school included more of these diapers, if not hopefully we can get some from the driver, or get changed as we will get there eventually."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)   Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghosts and Ghouls:The Next generation(private rp for pamperedkari)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next