Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The New Job (private for pamperedkari)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 22:18

"yeah ok" the baby stuff kinda creeped her out "what about me...where can I sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 22:24

"Well if you so choose you can sleep in here. If you would like or there is a room down the hall or the master bedroom down this way." Annabeth pointed towards the right for the spare room and left for the master bedroom. She didn't mention the dungeon like room that was just beside the nursery for when Annabeth was being punished.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 23:11

"ok i'll sleep in there" she skipped over to the master bedroom,ignoring the dungeon room for now as she sat on the bed "ok i've seen the house~" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 1:34

Annabeth let out a soft yawn and nodded proceeded back to the nursery and climbed up onto the changing table and laid down. "Alright when ever you are ready to start I guess." She said blushing slightly. The young women hadn't actually let anyone see her womenhood before.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 10:03

"huh?" she tilted her head,totally not knowing what she was supposed to do "what now?" she looked around
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 14:12

"to start you need to take off my pants and panties then you have to put me in a diaper like a baby." annabeth explained quickly without moving from the changing table.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 14:43

"wait...woah woah..what? this doesn't make any sense!" but she did it anyway,looking at her privates "so diapers?" she blushed,looking for them
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 15:26

"Kelly remember this is what you signed up for for the next week remember that." Annabeth said simply. "They are underneath in one of the drawers on the changing table. "Remember the powder and oil." She said pointing towards where the diapers and other supplies were.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 15:30

"ok then" she nodded taking the oil and spreading it around her area,her blush growing bigger,she then powdered her and picked out a diaper from under the table [describe please]
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 16:26

Annabeth smiled as the large diaper was pulled out, the design scattered around the diaper had several blocks in rows spelling the word baby across them. Beside those blocks were small teddy bears that seemed to be playing with more baby items. The young womens blush was almost larger and deeper then the young teens.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 16:53

"hmm" she quickly tapped it unto her and walked off to her room,not wanting to do anything else with her
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 16:55

Annabeth sighed slightly as the young teen walked away from her. "Give her some time to warm up to it." She whispered softly to herself wondering how long it would take for Kelly to enjoy babying her. After a little while she climbed down off of the changing table and started to play with some of her baby toys.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:38

"hpm!" kelly fell to her bed "this girl is so werid!" she groaned trying to figure everything out as she fixed her dress
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:52

Annabeth smiled thinking maybe she would be a little better by the time she needed a diaper change or when the girl got hungry. After all Annabeth wasn't going to be doing anything special for a while. "Remember Kelly you have free roam of the house." She called out lightly from the nursery while she played hopefully getting the girl to calm down and figure some things out.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:11

"uh huh" she walked back over the nursery just to check on her
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:53

"I'm still clean." Annabeth giggled as Kelly came back into the nursery to check on her. "I'll be here as long as you need me to stay out of your way. Feel free to do what you want." She said politely knowing she had little choice in the matter sense she had told her she had free reign over her.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:01

"I honestly don't know what to do..I feel like i'm a stupid baby like you.." she sighed
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:04

"You can do what ever it is that you want to do." Annabeth answered simply. "If you want to explore the house there are still several rooms you have yet to see I'm guessing, or you can stay in here and play with me and wait till I need a change." She added thinking. "There is also a fully stocked kitchen downstairs"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:08

"i'll explore..." she walked down the hall and saw the dungeon door "huh? what's this?" she opened it [describe please..]
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 0:08

As the door creaked open slowly it first revealed a wall covered with outfits that could only be made of leather. Each one was slightly revealing and could only be explained as a dominatrix outfit. the wall on the left had several items that could be used to tease or please either person in the room along with simple paddles to more extreme paddles for punishing ones rear. Towards the other end of the wall it had several different sized enema bags and devices that could only be guessed as plugs for farther punishment. The furniture was a little more simple a padded horse would have a person bent over it with their rear exposed and raised in the air. A crib like cage sat in the center loaded with restraints to keep the person held firmly inside. A box sat inside labeled vibrators and teasers.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 0:56

"ah..woah!" she closed the door and ran back to her room,a bit scarred of the woman who hired her "is this all some trap?" she asked herself "she's some kinda rapist?" she assumed all that stuff was to torture her
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 16:38

Annabeth continued to innocently play in he nursery she heard the door to the dudgeon close and footsteps quickly retreating away from it. 'I wonder what she's thinking now.' the thought to herself figuring that it wouldn't be in her mind that it was a punishment room for her instead of the young teen.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 19:13

she shivered around in her bed,traumatized a bit by the scary room of violent toys,she wrapped herself in her blanket as if it would make a difference
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 19:32

Annabeth continued to play as the hour passed she started to worry about the girl after not hearing anything from her. Slowly she crawled out of the nursery and towards the master bedroom and knocked softly.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 22:26

"come in" she had gotten over it and was about to check on her around then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Job (private for pamperedkari)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next