Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:17

Charise nodded. "Well I'm gonna go take a look 'round. Afta' all, I noticed a lack o' bottles ta feed Daisy. She's still a baby ya'll know." SHe said as she headed to the Market as Nurse Joy Returned Amy's Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:28

"Alright. Thank you." Amy said before asking nurse Joy if their were any rooms available for the night.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:31

Nurse joy confirmed that there was a room available.

Charise smiled as she got a pack of Baby bottles and some chew toys for when Daisy started teething, just to be prepared. She then paid and took everything over to Amy. "Got some bottles and Chew toys fow Daisy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:59

"Okay." Amy said after getting the keys to their room. "I got us a place to stay."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:05

Charise nodded. "Alrigh'. Firs' thing ya'll need ta doo is feed Daisy. SHe should be gettin' at leas' fouw bottles a day 'til ya'll start weanin' her when her teeth come in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:08

"Don't tell me how to take care of MY pokemon." Amy groaned having already planned on doing so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:11

Charise frowned at Amy. "Ya'll know wha? I'm gettin' tired o' yer attitude lil' gal." SHe said as she took AMy's arm and started tugging the smaller girl toward their room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 15:09

"Hey! Let go!" Amy shouted freeing her arm and holding her wrist. "What is this about?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 15:20

Charise pushed Amy back on the bed after locking the door and stripped the girl to her diaper. "I'm gettin' sick an' tired o' yer attitude!. Ya'll been supa' moody eva' since we left tha ranch, like ya'll too ashamed ta be seen with me! Well ya'll gonna change yer attitude!" She said as she opened the baby bottles and poured the Magost juice from the metal bottle into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyFri 5 Oct - 12:55

"What?" Amy gaped confused by what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyFri 5 Oct - 13:01

Charise then put Amy into one of the beds, before putting the baby bottle of Juice betweeen Amy's lips. "Now drink up lil' lady." She cooed as she held the bottle in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Nov - 23:21

"Wait Cha-" Amy's protested were drowned out by the bottle being shoved into her mouth. "Urg!" she gurgled dribbling much of the juice out of shock.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Nov - 23:25

CHarise merely smiled as she held the bottle in place. "Amy, I'm only doin' this ta help ya'll relax. Ya'll sem purty uptight lately." She said as she gently rubbed Amy's stomach.

(Long time no see)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Nov - 23:31

"How's this supposed to make me relax?" Amy started to rant. She kicked her legs "We shouldn't be playing baby like this! I gotta go back to training and make sure we stay on schedule so we can make it into the towns safely and into Rustboro before daddy leaves!" she suddenly cried out the last part with big hot tears streaming down her cheeks as she released a cry sound that in itself seemed infantile.

Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Nov - 23:44

Charise frowned as she held Amy close to her in a gentle hug. "Shhh, s'alrigh'. We's gunna make it on time, bu' ya'll gonna burn yer'self out ifn' ya'll dun' relax. If'n ya'll wan', we's can skip Lavaridge an' head straigh' ta Rustboro. Will tha' make ya'll feel betta'?" She cooed as she rubbed Amy's back like her mother did to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Nov - 23:50

"No." Amy sobbed hugging Charise back. "I wanna go this cause if we go the other way we'd have to turn around." she hiccuped holding Charise tighter. "I want to go this way now." she repeated adamantly "There's a gym there and I know Juju would have no problem."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Nov - 23:56

Charise smiled. "Dun' worry. We's gunna make in time. I promise ya'll tha' ya'll meet yer pa. Now then, ya'll jus' lay back an' relax. Yer stressin' yerself out." She said as she laid Amy back and put the bottle back in the girl's lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Nov - 23:58

"Mmmmmaybe I am..." Amy mumbled before feeling the bottle inserted back into her lips again. This time she suckled the juice inside and closed her eyestrying to relax like Charise told her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 0:08

Charise smiled as she gently rubbed the girl's stomach as she Watched Amy suckle.

Annie frowned as she climbed up in the bed and kneeled next to Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 0:13

Amy kept suckling from the bottle even as she started to mess her diaper. She blinked one eye open when she felt the Riolu's weight on the bed and suddenly grabbed the tiny pokemon, hugging her to her chest and treating her a bit like a stuffed animal.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 0:19

Charise chuckled good-naturedly as she saw Amy start cuddling Annie, but wrinkled her nose when she got a whiff of the state of Amy's Diaper. "I thin' someone made a bit o' a stinky." She teased kindly as she got a new diaper out of Amy's bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 0:22

"Hmmm?" Amy asked still drinking from the bottle. "Sowwy." she blushed lisping as a result of the nipple in her mouth. She watched Charise get a clean diaper out and hugged Annie a little more before getting into position for the change.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 0:28

CHarise smiled as she gently lifted Amy's diapered bottom by her legs and slid the changing pad under her before proceeding to untape the soiled garment. "Now wha' cute lil' prints ya'll wan' on yer new diapee sweetie?" She cooed as she began to gently but thoroughly wipe Amy's bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 0:32

Amy smiled ever so slightly back before hugging Annie tighter. "It doesn't matter they're all the same... But maybe the swinub ones... and are those the thicker night-time ones?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 1:03

Charise smiled as she pulled out a thick diaper covered in Swinub prints as she finished wiping Amy and put the used wipes in the soiled diaper before folding it up and putting it in the trash. "Tha' they are lil' missy. Now le's get ya'll nice an' cozy." She cooed as she began lotioning Amy, followed by a liberal coating of powder, before she set the new diaper under Amy, folded the front over her waist, and taped it snugly. "Thar we go. Ya'll nice an' clean now sweety. Ya'll wan' me ta put yer jammies an ya'll?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next