Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:37

"Does that mean you understand?" Amy giggled patting Spark on his head.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:40

Spark yipped as he turned to observe Daisy's First-Flame ceremony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:48

Daisy yipped and wagged her tail having already finished before anyone could watch.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:53

Spark yipped and barked encouragement to Daisy to finish the ceremony with her First Flame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:06

(She already finished)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:09

(I meant Breathing her first Flame.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:18

Daisy spat out a rather dangerously sized fire ball threatening to ignite the wooden wagon they were riding in.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:24

Thankfully, RIck had decided just then to pop out to get some fresh air and took the fireball to the face, with only slight singing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:33

"Th-thanks Rick." Amy said deciding to return Daisy to her ball to keep her from burning the wagon. She'd try and teach her to control the flames later.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:36

"Quag?" Rick drawled out as he looked vacantly at Amy.

Sparked yipped and barked as he laid down in Amy's lap.

Annie frowned over at Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:38

"Y-yeah." Amy said patting Spark on the head. "Look I'm sorry for yelling, but you were out of line to hide my shorts." Amy said scolding the Riolu.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:44

ANnie frowned as she walked over to Amy when Max brought the wagon to a stop and Charise woke up.

Charise Yawned as she sat up. "Wha' time is it?" She asked before looking at Amy. "Ya'll alrigh' thar? Ya'll dry?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:54

"Yeah I'm fine." she said lettign Spark go and greet his owner.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:59

Charise frowned. "Ya'll sure? It's been a while since yer las' change."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 3:02

"I'm fine." Amy repeated this time strongly. Just to prove her point she undid her shorts to show she was clean.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 3:09

Charise smiled. "Tha's a good gal, stayin' clean like tha'." SHe said teasingly as she patted Amy on the head. SHe then looked outside and saw that Max had stopped at a small village that was lucky to have a Pokemon center/Pokemart. She then looked up to see it was starting to get a little late. "Amy, How Ya'll feel 'bout stayin' here in this lil' village? We's lucky max spotted it, an' it's 'bout quarta' tha way ta Lavaridge. We's made good time." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 3:13

"It's alright." Amy sighed. "Return your pokemon so Juju can shrink the wagon." she said taking Annie and her bag out of the wagon.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 3:18

Charise chuckled. "'salrigh'. This Lil' village won' think much o' the wagon. Ya'll meet me at tha pokemon centa'." SHe said as Annie jumped out next to Amy while Charise drove off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 3:21

"So, it'll conserve space anyway." Amy said not carign if the village cared about their wagon just preferring to travel light.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 3:29

Charise chuckled. "Amy, ya'll gotta deal with it. I said ya'll can shrink tha wagon if needed. It ain' needed." SHe said as she headed to the Pokemon center.

Annie smiled up at Amy. "Riolu Ri."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:40

"Why can't we just do things my way for once." Amy groaned heading off to the pokemon center without Charise.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:46

Charise smiled as she arrived as she center and parked the wagon behind the Center. She then Recalled Ripsnort before she decided to Wait for Amy.

Annie smiled as she put her paw in Amy's Hand as they walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:04

Amy walked right into the center leaving her pokemon on the table in their balls. "Hi, um I'd like to heal my pokemon." they hadn't been through much today, but she wanted them to be rejuvenated at the least.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:07

THe Nurse Joy smiled as she took the Pokeballs into the back.

Charise yawned in boredom as she streched. "Ya'll wanna check out tha market fow supplies ya'll need?" SHe asked, flicking her eyes to Amy's waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:13

"No, I have plenty of stuff still." Amy said waiting for her pokemon to be returned to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next