Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 14:18

(waitasec. Who's going in the crib? I thought Ralts was going with Dennis... Eevee obviously is)

Dennis reached in his backpack and pulled out the little box that contained the folding bicycle. He pushed a button on the box, and the bicycle appeared with a burst of Poke Ball-like energy. He put the box back in his backpack, unfolded the bicycle, and whistled for Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 14:35

(The Male ralts twin's in the crib. the Female's with Dennis)

The little boy Ralts pouted as he was put in the crib while Eevee left.

Earl began to rub the edges of his forearms together.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 21:17

(ah)

Eevee came bounding up to Dennis after muttering a quick apology to the your Ralts.

Dennis sweatdropped, being made a bit nervous by Earl's forearm-rubbing. "Um... what are you doing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 21:26

Earl looked at Dennis with a gleam in his eye. "Keeping my blades sharp, on the off chance you attempt to abscond with my daughter. My Honor must be upheld, and my Family protected." He said as if discussing the weather.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptySat 15 Sep - 12:37

"Why would I?" Dennis said. "Your family has done nothing but help me out. Well, except for you mother-in-law."

(forgive me if I forgot whose mother she is)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptySat 15 Sep - 12:45

(Earl is father to the ralts twins and the Kirlia and mate of the younger gardevoir, and son-in-law to the elder gardevoir)

Earl kept an eye on Dennis. "You can never tell with humans." He said before backhanding his blade into a tree, the blade sinking a good 12 inches into the 18 inch thick oak.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:18

Dennis tried not to be too unsettled by this, but an idea came to him. "You're a Psychic-type, right?" He asked. "So you could read my mind and find out if I'm telling the truth."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:30

Earl shook his head. "Your thoughts won't prove anything because they are the truth only to you. Actions speak louder than words and thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 12:45

"You could have just read my mind on the sly, before I brought it up... nevermind, let's go." Sensing this conversation was going nowhere, Dennis shouldered his bag and set off.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 13:26

Earl was quiet as he took to the trees and began jumping from branch to branch as he followed Dennis.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 18:23

Dennis walked along, now a bit on guard. Eevee rode on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 18:37

Earl frowned as he watched the human, who instead of riding the bike he took out, was walking with his little girl in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 21:17

(*facepalm* memory issues FTL)

Dennis was actually riding his bicycle, the little Ralts safely in the basket on the handlebars. Eevee was still on his shoulder, as she couldn't run fast over long distances.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 21:20

Earl frowned, wondering just when the human got on the bike before turning to watch the road ahead where a few Wrumple that came from Migratory Beautifly got off the road.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 18:32

(timeskip!)

They arrived in Eterna City as the sun was going down, and went straight to the Pokemon Centre. "I'll let you deal with Nurse Joy." Dennis said, gesturing Earl forward.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 18:43

Earl was about to answer when Grace came out, Leading the Eterna City Nurse Joy. "YOu finally made it!" Grace said in worry as she hugged Dennis.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:01

Dennis didn't mind, but he found it odd she would hug him ahead of her husband. "Yeah, I made it... Earl has the baby." He gestured awkwardly at the bundle the Gallade was holding.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:14

Earl sighed as he handed the baby to Nurse Joy, While Grace smiled at Dennis. "The little one's mother will be coming as soon as her other children are asleep. Thank you so much. If it weren't for you, who knows what could have happened to the little one." She said as she resumed her hug.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 17:57

"Thanks..." Dennis said awkwardly. "Is, ah... a reason why Earl couldn't have taken her here on his own? Not that I'm objecting, I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 18:28

Earl stepped forward. "THis was a test of trust for you Human Dennis. To see if you were trustworthy to remain at the chateau with us without attempting to capture us, and I must say, you passed with flying colors. My babygirl was truly sick, but seeing you there was truly an opportune moment to both help my daughter, and test you trustworthiness." He said as he turned to the doorway to the main Medical Area, with a red Light lit to signify a Healing in progress.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 21:17

Dennis facepalmed. "You. Are Psychic-types. You could have just read my mind!" He sighed and petted Eevee, who purred, still unsure of just what she was supposed to be. :But otherwise, thanks. I guess. So no more hard feelings?" He held out his hand awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 21:24

Earl gave a smirked as he shook hands with dennis. "And I said it before Human Dennis. Mind-reading isn't the answer for everything." He said as he saw the light go out and Nurse joy come out. "Is she alright Nurse Joy? Is my babygirl alright?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 12:49

"You could have just read my mind when I wasn't suspecting it!" Dennis grumbled, hung-up on the issue.

(two things: 1, am I playing Nurse Joy, B, can we move this to DiaperedAnime now that it's back up? I find it easier if all my RPs are on one site.)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 13:30

(1. Ye you're doing Nurse Joy. 2, fine, as long as you make it clear that it is a continuation from this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4