Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 18:35

Grace let out a sad sigh. "Sadly, the little one is getting worse, but the Family doesn't want to go into town, for fear of them being captured by trainers and separated. I'm at a loss as to what to do, since I don't want to risk their privacy by bringing Nurse Joy here." She said as her voice started breaking and tears welled up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 13:55

" Well that sucks." Dennis said flatly. "I might be able to help, most people would just see me carrying a Ralts and assume it was mine, so they wouldn't steal it... unless you're uncomfortable with the idea."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 14:02

Grace sniffled as she turned to Dennis. "You'd really do that? Just to help me? THank you, but we'll have to get permission from the little one's parents." She said as she hugged Dennis in Gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 17:36

Dennis was rather... taken aback, but he hugged Grace anyway. "Wait, so you're not his... her... whatever's... parent?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 17:43

Grace smiled kindly at Dennis. "Oh, no, I'm not her mother. This is a different Family unit. I haven't mated since Kirsten left, and quite frankly, am not interested in Gallade at the present moment. Anyway, Come With me." She said, Dragging Dennis down the hallways to a room. SHe opened the door to show a Family standing around a crib, a slightly wrinkly-skinned Gardevoir patting the back of a younger one, a relatively Young Gallade holding a Ralts in his arms, whilst a young Kirlia frowned at the wheezing Ralts in the crib.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 20:25

"I didn't know Gardevoir could get wrinkles." Dennis said amusedly. "Is it safe to move the little one? And... to make things less awkward, is it a boy or a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 20:36

Grace turned to Dennis. "The Little one is a girl, and she's been getting weak and vomiting a lot recently." She said as she held a private conversation with the Younger Gardevoir, whilst the elder fixed Dennis with the look of a mistrustful Grandmother. The little Kirlia, under who's tutu could be seen the outlines of budding breasts, looked up at Dennis as she tiptoed over. "You gonna help my baby sissy?" the youngling asked worriedly, seemingly more trusting than her Grandmother.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 11:18

"Sure I will." Dennis said, patting the her on the head automatically. "That is, if your mother... whatever relation she is to you... doesn't mind." He said with a glance at the other Gardevoir.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 13:25

The little Kirlia smiled at Dennis and hugged his leg. "THankies Mister. oh, My name Karen." She said before the Elder Gardevoir scowled and floated over. "How do i know I can trust you with my Grandchild, Enslaver?" She said, causing Grace to gasp. Enslaver was obviously a Derogatory name for Trainers.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 20:35

"Excuse, me, what did you call me?" Dennis asked, a bit incredulously. His cheeks tinged slightly red because of what he thought he had heard.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 20:41

The Elderly gardevoir glowered at Dennis. "You heard me. Your kind do nothing but enslave pokemon with nary a care for the families you destroy! Why should I trust you with the health and safety of my grandchild? How do i know you won't just enslave her too?!" She shouted as she poked Dennis in the chest, ignoring Grace's pleas to stop.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 13:12

"You have a very black-and-white view of the whole situation." Dennis said, drawing himself up. "Sure, there are some trainers who act like slavemasters, but the vast majority, myself included, are perfectly nice. Besides," he continued, looking a bit awkward, "I, ah, already have one."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 13:19

The Elder looked like she had just been slapped. "You.. already have one of our kind? How dare you destroy a family like that?!" She screamed, Reaching back to backhand Dennis before her obvious Son-in-law restrained her. "Mother, compose yourself." The Gallade pleaded as the Gardevoir Grace had been talking to glided to Dennis. "Can you save my baby girl? Please, Whatever it takes, just help her." She begged as tears streamed from her eyes while her mother looked murderous.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:47

"I'll try." Dennis said a bit awkwardly, and he held out his arms, trying to ignore the elder Gardevoir's... aggression. "Is there anything I should know about her," meaning the Ralts, "condition before I go? Like... is she okay riding in the basket of a bicycle, because that's the fastest way I have to travel at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:51

The Mother shook her head. "We don't know what's wrong with her, She's been vomiting and weak ever since she ate a Tamato Berry Puree, same as he brother, but she's the only one who got sick." The frantic mother cried as Grace bundled the sick Ralts in a baby blanket and handed her to Dennis.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 22:59

Dennis frowned. "Either she's too young to have such spicy food, or she's allergic..." He accepted the bundled-up Ralts and turned towards the door. "How late will you be staying up? And do you have any way to get in touch with me at the Centre?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:05

The Mother Frowned. "Earl Will be going with you. He's the only one of us quick enough to keep with a human on a bike. Just please help my baby." SHe begged, as the Gallade nodded when his mate mentioned the name Earl. "I'm merely going to keep an eye on you for everyone's piece of mind. Grace's going on ahead to let Nurse Joy know."
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 18:42

"Going on ahead?" Dennis asked, perplexed. "Why can't she just use telepathy? Or am I way overestimating a Psychic-type's abilities... I'll admit I'm kind of new to all this." He said, gesturing at the Ralts-line family.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 18:59

Earl chuckled. "Most humans overestimate psychic abilities. Telepathic messages degrade over distance. Grace is going to Teleport to the Pokemon center first to alert Nurse Joy while we take the long way." He said as grace patted the Mother's hands as the other Ralts cooed and gurgled as he looked up at Dennis, and Karen stayed close to her mommy.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 17:54

"But her teleportation works just fine over long distance?" Dennis asked, confused.

Eevee meanwhile decided to investigate the young Ralts. "Veeeee?" She queried.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 17:56

Grace frowned. "I've never teleported people with me before and i don't know if i can get you and the little one there safely." She said as the little male Ralts giggled and crawled over to Eevee and began clumsily patting her.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 21:10

Eevee gave a pleased little squeak and bowed her head to be petted.

"I wasn't asking you to teleport us." Dennis said. "I just wanted to know why teleportation works over distances while telepathy doesn't."

(my browser does not know the word teleport. Weird.)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 21:13

Grace shrugged. "I don't know either." She said as Earl tugged Dennis' shirt. "We have to go now." He said as he left the room. THe baby boy Ralts giggled as he kept petting Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 18:40

"Yessir." Dennis said. "I'll let you lead." He figured it wouldn't hurt to be polite here.

Eevee began to look a little bored and tried to turn away. "Vee vee vee." She complained, which roughly translated to: "Please stop it."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 18:49

Earl nodded as he led Dennis outside and waited for the human to grab his bike.

The baby Ralts whined as Eevee tried to get away before being picked up and placed in the crib.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next