Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 22:08

"Oh sure." Dennis said, and he looked around for a private place to change. "Is there a bathroom or something here? Seeing as it;s pretty much a normal house there should be..."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 22:14

Grace frowned. "Yes, there are bathrooms. One of which is attached to this bedroom, but there's no running water or electricity, except what Rotom provides." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 23:27

"It'll still do." Dennis said, and he went in the bathroom to change... except he had no idea where to look and so went into a closet.

Eevee looked in his direction from where she was rolling on the floor, and gave a little squeak, wondering where her trainer was going.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 23:30

Grace giggled as she opened up a door leading into a black tiled bathroom that had an old fashioned Porcelain claw-foot tub. "Here's the bathroom dearie." SHe said before turning to the Eevee. "And how about you little one? You want to be put to bed now?" SHe asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Sep - 11:26

"Thanks." Dennis said, and he sauntered into the bathroom like he was king of the place. He began to strip down and experiment with the shower... which I would imagine doesn't work that well.

Eevee shook her head, not being at all sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Sep - 12:39

THe shower did not work at all in fact.

Grace smiled as she sat down on the bed, watching the young kit.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Sep - 15:15

"Hey, your shower's busted!" Dennis yelled, sounding a little peeved. "Do you have any running water at all in this place?"

Eevee rolled over and began to paw the air, evidently confused as to whether it was supposed to be a cat or a dog.

(well, can you tell?)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Sep - 15:24

(Eeve looks more like a Fox to me.)

Grace chuckled. "This manor is at least turn of the century in age. It's understandable that, being abandoned, there is no running water. We typically get our water from bartering with the Panpour and SImipour that somehow were brought here from a place they call Unova." She said as she gently rubbed Eevee's belly.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Sep - 21:50

(fox, cat, something)

"Great..." Dennis sighed. "Do you have any water I can use at all?"

Eevee wiggled happily and gave a little squeal, enjoying the belly rub.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Sep - 22:03

Grace gave a small smile. "At the moment, the water we have is in a steel oil drum that the Ghosts and i cleaned out, in the kitchen. It has a pump on it and we usually ration our water to 2 bucket per day for one bath, one bucket to wet ourselves, the other to rinse." She said as she gently tickled under Eevee's chin.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 12:06

"That'll do." Dennis called, and... he proceeded to get himself lost looking for the kitchen. He came upon the laundry room instead, which was virtually unused except by a Rotom possessing a washing machine.

Meanwhile, Eevee purred, still confused.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 12:11

Grace sighed as she went after Dennis, gently leading him back away from the laundry room. "You seem to have no sense of direction." She giggled as she led Dennis to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 13:48

"Not much of one. " Dennis admitted. "Could you please give me a bit of privacy while I wash?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 14:03

Grace chuckled. "I'd better stay with you, or else you'll get lost again." SHe said as she took Dennis and his 2 buckets of Water to his Bathroom. "Towels are in the linen closet in here." She said as she stretched.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 21:05

"Thanks." Dennis said, looking around a bit. "Can I please have some privacy?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 21:14

Grace giggled at Dennis. "But of course. I have to check on another Family unit of my kind here in the Chateau. the youngest has had a nasty cold for a while." SHe said kindly as she walked out of the bathroom with a swaying in her hips.

Last edited by Ace615 on Tue 4 Sep - 18:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 18:40

"Alright." Dennis said, trying pointedly not to stare at Grace's hips as she walked away. He proceeded to wash himself off as best as he could with what he had to work with.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 18:44

Grace smiled as she Headed to another part of the Chateau to check up on the family unit of a Gallade, 2 Gardevoir, a Kirlia, and twin Ralts.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 23:48

Dennis finished up washing and stood there waiting for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 23:58

It was about 20 minutes before Grace returned, but unlike when she left, She wasn't wearing the long flowing gown her species had almost never been seen without, the gown folded over her arm, what looked like vomit on it. Most Pokemon researchers wouldn't even know that Ralts, Kirlia, and Gardervoir could remove their white garment, if not for determined Pokemon Photographers like Todd Snap of Kanto. Grace seemed to have been dep in thought as she entered the room, her firm, shapely rear swaying as she walked on dainty feet, her green breasts perky from the chilly air in the chateau.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 17:37

Dennis squinted. "I'm sorry, who are you and what have you done with the Gardevoir who invited me here?" He asked, having no idea the Ralts family could remove its vestments... he moved quickly over two his clothes, among them a belt that held his Pokeballs.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 18:08

Grace turned to the sound of Dennis' voice, startled out of her thoughts by his question, her cheeks tinging as she realized she had just walked into the room nude. "I'm so sorry Dennis! The little one vomited on my gown and i took it off in order to clean it later, but forgot you were in here." She squeaked as she went to hide behind her soiled gown, but not before her guest caught a glimpse of the pink lips of her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 22:27

Dennis's attitude was one of mild, almost scientific interest, as he had never seen a Gardevoir nude before. "I always thought that the white thing was literally part of your body, not like clothes. This is worth it just to have found that out."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 22:37

Grace gave a shy little smile. "I can understand why Human's think that. We never remove our gowns outside of intimate situations or with others outside the Family Unit. You're the first Human to see me without my gown beyond Nurse Joy, and even then, she only got to see me nude to take measurement to help me select these." She said as she opened a dresser drawer to reveal lacy panties and bras. SHe smiled as she took out a white set and slipped them on bfeore opening the wardrobe to reveal some backless dresses that also had a cleavage cutout which accommodated the soft horn on her chest, and chose a simple white one and slipped into it.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 18:27

Dennis watched her actions with an air of fascination. "So... now what are you gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   pokemon - Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next