Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 20:39

"ugh..." Kimi groaned as she laid back in the crib, surprisingly comforted by the soft floor. She curled up, now not bothering to cover her body anymore. The soft padding of the diaper felt strange and even a bit pleasurable to the teen, never really knowing what it was like to wear one. "fine..." she knew she was never going to be able to smash her way out. Even if she did, she would be dealing with a fully grown adult who had her under contract.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]   A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself] - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 21:09

Diana simply smiled as her student accepted defeat. "Such a good little girl." She cooed standing up there is a blanket at the end of the crib that should help keep you warm if you get cold though its fairly nice so I don't think you'll need it." the psychology major said happily. "Tomorrow you'll likely be in a new diaper, and don't think you'll be able to get out of it either." she said softly walking across the nursery to the door. "If you need something just call for me and I'll get it." she motioned to the baby monitor sitting beside the crib letting Kimi know she was listening.
Back to top Go down

A New Form of Punishment. [Private for PamperedKari and myself]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2