Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul - 10:44

Fay did what was asked.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jul - 23:46

Sara gave her 2 pats, a swats, and 2 more pats. She puts the brush up and looks at Fay.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul - 11:07

" do you have to? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 23:50

"Well I gotta toughen my powder puff some how, and its for your own good in case a misshapps happens," Sara explains.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 21:02

" ok. but after dis I wanna be massaged wit baby oil's an powder. " Fay said
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Aug - 1:45

She presses Fay's lips as to let her know she means business. Sara fimly did as she in a swift minute. She puts the brush up and fetches the diapering needs. Sara puts the the items on the table and cureses her hand onto Fays smooth and lushous face. As in a fluid motion, she meets Fay's eyes an kisses her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Aug - 8:40

Fay kisses back. " love you..." Fay said still looking sleepy
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 2:30

"Hmmm, I'll pleaser you to sleep, and let Vicky feed you at the shoot," Emma (not Sara never was one, sorry) explains. Vicky is her jelous fashion agent. "How do you think about that sweepy," She asks as she kiss' her agian.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug - 11:36

" ok but I want blanky. " Fay said suckling her pacifier
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 1:13

Sara brushes through Fay's hair. "Alright baby," She said and goes to get her baby's blanket. She returns with the blanket and looks at Fay.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 1:22

" something wrong? " Fay asked.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Aug - 4:11

"Nothings wrong Sweetie," Emma giggles, "I'm just glade to have you," she said walking happily towards Fay. She covers her girlfriend and tucks her up tight. "Now go to sleep so you can see my show refreashed," She gives Faye a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Aug - 15:57

Fay closed her eyes. she slept as she was placed in her stroller.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Aug - 0:59

Hours later, Fay would find herself buckled in her stroller under the sun. She would see the back stage of a catwalk as fine weman stroll to-and-fro on the stage. Beside her she would notice a female in a tight itilian suit yammering on her cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Aug - 23:56

Fay rubbed her eyes and squinted. " its so bright in hear......." She said
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 2:53

"Oh your awake. You hingery," the lady hangs up her cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 11:09

" uh huh... " Fay nodded with a small yawn
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug - 1:29

"Uhh," She grunts. "Well what do you want a blonie sandwich or something," She continues. Well thier is only one woman who can sound so grumpy and her name is Vicky.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Sep - 15:20

" yes please Miss Vicky...." Fay said. In all honesty Fay disliked Vicky and was actually shocked that she even would willing care for her will her mama was busy....speaking of careing for her Fay noticed she was damp and a tad messy.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:04

She returns in five minutes. "Well of coures white and yellow goes together...," Vicky talked on here cell phone and came back with a bag of bread and a container of palamento loaf. She walks around for a bit and quickly looks towards Fay and approached her. "Oh, here you go gimp. Make something out of this," She said as she tosses the bread and meat container into the stroller.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:08

Fay whimpers as the foods hit her. this women cared nothing fore her. Tears formed in her eyes indicating she was about to cry
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 17:08

Vicky sees what Fay was about to do. "Hey, I'll call you back, Kay-Bye," She angerly said into the phone and hangs-up. She puts the phone into her pocket and approahes face-to-face with Fay as Vicky puts on her cheerful croccodile smile. "Whats wrong Fay? I brought you food to make a sandwich with, so whats the matter? (don't you start crying agine like last time) Darling Emma is about to be on the cat walk after four others walk across the stage," Vicky said in an annoied tone. Her face when from red to pale when she realizes a familiar but not a favorible smell form Faye.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:00

Fay purposely made it worse but wiggleing her bum.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:39

Vicky gaged as her eyes began to water. She closes her eyes and fell on her rear. Vicky covers her mouth and opens one eye to look at Fay. Two more people before Emma walked the cat walk.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 2:36

" stupid...." Fay says softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next