Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jojob60

jojob60

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 0:29

Vicky caugh what Fay had muttered and starts to glare, but she couldn't be intimidating as she was before. "I see that your not crying," she said calmly and starts to smirk, "Maybe, I should change you now so you'll miss Emma's walk." Vicky tries to gain back her control and stands up.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 0:14

" meh go ahead mama records it for me anyway. " Fay said
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Sep - 2:19

"Heh, I'll change you, you dirty gimp," Vicky harked as she took the food away and gets behind the stroller. She takes the adult on the ruffest way to their trailer. Hitting every bump as possible.

Once inside the trailer Vicky gets a pair of lime green mitten-cuff and matching collard booties. "I remembered thoes other times now hold out your hands so I can change you before you can get a rash, Or is that what your into, lil'miss chapped ass," She ran her mouth as her wrist of rubber bands stood out.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Sep - 22:51

" you know you hurt me in anyway I will tell her. " Fay warns.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:14

"Why you won't get hurt get hurt at all. This is to protect me from your voilent tantrums," Vicky scolds... says to Fay. She firmily gets the mittens and booties onto Fay.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:17

Fay sighs. she didn't like this woman but she did need a change.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:36

Vicky unbinds Fay and helps her up and onto the changeing table. "What kind of diaper are you in this time," She askes as she hooks you the restraints to the adult changing table. Fay's arms are above her head as her legs were spread apart and suspended above the table.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:44

" disposable. " Fay said
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:55

"Whew good, I didn't want to make the same mistake for a third time," Vicky said and gets a fresh disposable out. Equipped with a pee guard, she gose through the normal motions of peeling off the used, wiping the mess, and placing the new unfolded under Fay. Vicky stops and makes an evil smirk towards Fay as she takes a rubber band and stretches it from thub-to-index finger of her left hand.

"I remember the last two times you peed on me. Consider this your punishment," Vicky said as she places the rubberband on Fay's toot and pops her clit.

(My next post will be a good one.)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:00

" hey! s-stop! " Fay said
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:21

Gushing with ville laughter, Vicky continues her rain of revenge on to poor Fay. She pop's Fay's clit 7 more times without remorse.

Right after Emma's walk she notices that Fay and Vicky were not there to meet her. "Oh great," She complained and begins to rush towards the trailer to see if a cat fight had started.

Emma enters the trailer when Vicky pop's Fay's clit for the fifth time. When she figures out whats happening, she yells, "STOP WHAT YOUR DOING RIGHT NOW!!!"

Vicky squeals and drops to the floor.

"What are you doing Vicky... Vicky answer me," Emma demanded.

Vicky gulps, "... I was punishing fay."

"Vicky we've talked about this," Emma shouts as she finishes Fay's diaper change and unbinds Fay.

"I'll tell you what I'll listen to both storys latter, but I told you that I will punish Fay if she acts up. You don't seem to listen to me, so here are your choices either walk out the door and never talk to me agine or accept any punishment from Fay from sioling your pants, she can sit on your face with a messy diaper, and maybe she can have some time with a new baby doll the choice will be hers. Now choose your fate Vicky," Emma sets things straight.

Vicky bits her thumb, "... I'll accept the gimp... Fay's punishment."

Emma cheerfully smiles to Fay and whispers to her, "She will not be fired because her commission rate isway below the others and she can get the gigs." She backs off from Fay's ear. "Well choose her fate kiddo," Emma announces.

(***Do not fire Vicky.)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:42

" hmmm I could use a new toy. " Fay thought out loud
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 23:33

Vicky winces from Fay's roar.

"Oh-ho, what kind of toy," Emma asks. She looks at Fay and back towards Vicky.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 18:45

" a doll. " Fay said simply
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 9:24

Vicky rolls her eyes, "So what, I'm going to dress like Raggity Ann and color books?"

"Enough Vicky. I'm expecting you to be at our home tomarrow at 2:00pm or early tomarrow for this play date. I'll have the thig you need to dress in," Emma explains clearly to Vicky.

"Fine, I'll be there," Vicky scarcastically pouts.

"Now Fay... Vicky I want both sides of the story as to what happened after Fay woke up. Fay, I want you to go first," Emma instructed the two.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 19:15

" hmmm well I woke up, I was hungry and she noticed so she gathered bread and what not and tossed it in my face like she expected me to be able to make a sandwich. even if I had wanted to I was locked in ny stroller and my arm were behind the buckle so I was kinda stuck. she called me a gimp which made me made, I pooped and she brought me hear. " Fay said
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 20:09

"... Okay," Emma turns toward Vicky, "Your turn."

Vicky relaxed and said, "Fay woke up crying for something to eat. I gave her some sandwich item which she never said that she was tied up. So, I playfully tossed the food to the baby. I didn't make the sandwich because babies only eat with their hands and at her age she should of had the since to make a simple sandwich or tell me that she was bound. The next Fay made that-that butt mud and wiggled her toosh to make the smell worst. I asked her to stop, but she kept calling me stupid. Even while I changed her, she kept calling me stupid so I called her a gimp so she would stop annoying me."

"Hmm, your stories somewhat match," Emma deducts and looks toward Fay. "Fay~ Did you call Vicky stupid and purposely made your stinky worst," She asks the adult baby.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 20:13

" I did call her stupid. but I only mushed it because its easier to sit in and easier to deal with. " Fay said
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 20:59

Emma closes her eyes and gets strict with Fay, "But you know better." She thinks for a minute and looks at Fay with her verdict, "Fay you’re not getting a change till after lunch tomorrow. For calling her stupid you have a choice of a soaping or a laxative placebo."

She looks towards Vicky, "You're going to be a doll for a long time." I'll see you tomorrow before lunch time."

Vicky gulps and takes the hint and leaves.

She looks back at Fay and snuggles you with her and places a few smooches on her girlfriend’s forehead. "You've had a time after your nap. I know she was in more of the wrong than you, but I can't have my brat being mean. I’ll change you after your placebo if you want that instead. Now choose your poison."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 21:02

" i'll take what ever you think's best mommy. " Fay said going submissive in a heart beat
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 21:19

"Hmm," Emma ponders as she looks at the modling dress. She looks back towards Fay and cheerfully points out, "I'm going with the soap because I don't want to ruin my dress." She instantaneously smirks a harsh grin and yells, "NOW GET IN THE BATHROOM AND FETCH ME A BAR OF DIAL SOAP!!!"

*However there is only a bar of Irsh Spring in the trailer bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 21:34

Fay waddled back with the only sope that there was.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 22:18

"... I forgot your age that you age play can't read," Emma admitted her forgetfulness.

"Alright sweet pea here is how this will work. I'm going to give you a good soaping in your mouth. Leave the soap in your mouth as I change clothes. Soap your mouth again. Watch my walk video with the soap in your mouth. Soap your mouth one last time. breast feed you, and then you can rinse your mouth. If you spit out or bite the soap in half, I will rub hot sause on your toot," She explains as she unwarpped the soap.

"Now open your mouth and say 'Ahh'," She instructs Fay.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 22:20

Fay wimpers but still opens her mouth
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 22:41

She places the bar into Fay's mouth and soaps her mouth till she can see suds from Fay's drool. "Bit down on the bar and grab my hand," She instructed as they walked into the bed room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next