Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jojob60

jojob60

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 11:32

Emma fetches the BBQ sause form the refridgerator. She takes out a fork and a baby plate. Emma puts some BBQ sause on the plate and sets it out for Fay's high chair table. Emma stabs a fork into a nugut, dips it into some sause, and feeds it to Fay. "Say Ahhh," she teases her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:05

" umm no bib? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:52

"But baby? I did put your bib on," Emma tells Fay.

(*reread my 2 posts before.)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:59

( oh....derp V-V )

" ohh I guess I missed that. " Fay said opening her mouth
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 12:11

"Silly Goose~! Now open wide," Emma flirtingly and teaseingly spoon feeds her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 17:16

Fay giggled as she was fed. there was a suddenly crash of thunder which caused Fay to yelp.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 8:52

"Aww, whats the matter baby," Emma teases a coo as she knew what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 18:27

" stupid thunder made me pee..." Fay whined
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Oct - 1:55

"Aww, Don't worrie the thunder won't get chu," Emma gushes and gives Fay a kiss on the forehead. She smiles back to her and closes her eyes. "Your not getting changed till tomarrow~," Emma flirtingly reminds her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Oct - 6:16

" I know..." Fay sighed
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Oct - 20:23

"Now," Emma loads another fork and dips the food in the BBQ, "take a bite." She flirtingly dabs her nose with the sause and tries to feed Fay.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 4:03

Fay opens her mouth.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 14:56

Emma feeds her another bite. This continues for four more bites till a load crack of thunder whipped through the air. Emma jumps a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyTue 9 Oct - 0:55

the thunder results in Fay biting her toung as well.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Oct - 2:18

Emma notices something wrong. "Hey Fay are you okay," Emma said as she gentailly moves Fay with her hand to meet each other's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Oct - 9:33

Fay was silent but her eyes watered until she let out a loud assault of wail's and cry's
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Oct - 16:48

Emma said no word and unlocks Fay from her high chair and carries her into the living room. She turns on the Television to her brat's favorite cartoon. Emma craddles Fay in her arms and held her tight. Swaying herself back and forth, she looks at her adult baby to see how red her face is and if her angle might be getting sleepy from her frightened fit.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Oct - 17:45

Fay sucked thumb as she was lulled to sleep
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Oct - 20:53

Emma blushes at the sigh of Fay fallig a sleep. She kept craddleing Fay and continues to subtly rock in the same motion till the end of the current cartoon, just to make sure she would be asleep. Emma takes her adult baby to the nursery. She strips Fays clothes off to recloth her into a fuzzy flirty bra and a pair of plastic panties. Emma then puts her brat into her crib. Emma soom strips off her cloths and gets into a pair of baby blue footed pajamas. Even though she didn't get a chance to eat her salad and clean the kitchen, she decides to put her chores off and snuggle with her baby in Fay's crib. She soon fell asleep with Fay.

(In a hurry to play with your dollie, aye.)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Oct - 21:01

( yup )

Fay snuggled against Emmas chest
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Oct - 21:11

She holds her tight as she returns the compliment as slummbe land awaits them.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Oct - 21:25

Fay awakens the next morning by rolling ontop of Emma
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Oct - 21:52

Emma soon woke up as well by some conveniant suggle bug. "Good mourning boo-boo did you sleep well," she asks as Fay was given a bear hug.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Oct - 21:56

" yup!......ooops..." Fay meep's as her diaper leaks urine on you and the crib. in fact the diaper did so much as leak as the fact it couldn't absorb the heavy wetting Fay was starting
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Oct - 21:57

(but she is wearing plastic panties)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next