Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Sep - 17:16

Soon enough, the girl's tears were eradicated. She was now back to focusing her complete focus onto the doll once being carried by her mother, now from her own hands. After the hug, Sam looked to the doll with the warmest of smiles, doing what she could to relive the experiences she had with Millie as a younger child. It couldn't be more evident than how Sammy reverted into all baby talk, looking at Millie with a certain twinkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 22:09

As Sam cutely played with her old friend, her mother gently cuddled her and examined the bruise on her daughter's lower-back. The discolored skin was pretty low, partly covered by the hem of Sam's diaper. It was nothing too severe, but Mary wanted it healed up as soon as possible. She'd probably rub some ointment on it after bathtime, which would be coming up in the next few hours anyway.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 22:54

The girl was busy playing with the doll, hardly noticing her mother rubbing up against her back to search for the bruise formed by Sam's own recklessness. Remembering her favorite spot to play with the doll, the nursery, Sammy now had all intentions on playing with her once again in this area, whether it'd convenience her mother or not.
Slowly but surely, Sam crawled away from her mother and off of her lap entirely, now moving on all four towards the stairs. However, she remembered back to a time in which she played with the doll the most (also a time where she was trusted enough to roam about the house on her own). Very slowly, the girl lifted her legs up, the limbs wobbling like limp noodles. With the doll tucked under one arm, she made an attempt to stand on her own by propping her hands against the wall. This would surely end quickly for the girl considering her current state.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 20:56

"Baby!" Mary exclaimed, sensing the inevitable, she rushed over to the wobbly girl, catching her rigt before her padded bum fell back on the floor. "What did I just tell you about walking off on your own?" The boxom woman scolded. "Babies can't walk honey; you'll only end up hurting yourself..."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 21:23

Amy had expected her mother to at least allow her to try and take "baby steps" up the stairs. But alas, with her safety and body on the line, there was no sense in risking anything.
Although the call was justly made by her mother, the girl didn't like it. She felt that she could stand up on her own and simply go up the stairs. She had done it before long ago and nothing bad ever became of her because of it.
"B-bu why? I wanna go uppies..." She slightly whined.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 22:49

Mary signed softly and stood up behind her. "Babies cant walk on there own sweetie. But, I guess if Mommy gave you a little help..." She cooed, helping Sam back up again and gently grabbing each of the pampered teen's wrists.
"Now then, let's try again baby. Take small steps up, and Mama will be rigt behind you, okay?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 23:14

"O-otay, mommy~" The little girl cooed, happy that she now had the support of her mother behind her, literally. With a smile, she stood up, her legs still wobbling like jello and difficult to maintain. With her mother helping her out, however, she could handle making a step with her left foot. And her right, then her left, then her right... then she stopped. Her legs could suddenly not bare anymore as she lost her balance and fell backwards, luckily with her mother acting as her support from behind.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 23:18

Obviously, Mary caught her child before she fell backwards, picking her up and cradling the weak girl in her arms once again. "Good job baby! You made it a few steps! Mommy is so proud of you!" She cooed lovingly, giving the diapered brunette a tickle. "But how about I carry you up the rest of the way sweetie? You seem tuckered out now..."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 23:27

"Hehehe~" The girl couldn't help but giggle as her soft spots were being tickled. She felt proud of herself and the fact that her own mother was proud of her as well, which made her wonderfully smile. Now it didn't matter whether or not she could get up the stairs on her own, as her mother would take care of everything else.
"Okay, mommy!" The girl happily said, taking the freshly stitched Millie and wrapping her arms around the doll.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 1:16

Mary continued to shower her duaghter in motherly praise as they returned to the nursery, cooing at her and telling her how good of a baby she was. Getting wrapped up in the 'Mommy' spirit, the busty brunette just couldn't bring herself to put her little girl down when they reached the nursery. Instead, she sat down in the rocking chair and just continued to cradle Sammy close, the chair slowly moving back and forth in a soothing fashion. After a minute or so of this, Mary remembered something she had been meaning to ask her duaghter about. "Alright baby girl, how does going out tomorrow sound?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 7:45

The shyness of being diapered was no longer a thought in the mind of Samantha. To her, wearing diapers, using them and being treated as nothing more than a baby was perfectly fine to her. The taboo that was presented with infantilism slipped her mind completely, unlike the way she would have thought of it before. If she were thinking like the maturing Samantha, she would have immediately said no, but...
"Otay, mama!" The girl accepted the offer and wiggled about in the woman's lap, happy to know that this time when her mother was leaving, she'd be taking her along. "Where we goin'?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 20:02

Mary thought about it. All the things she ordered and crews she hired would be arriving late tomorrow morning and would most likely need several hours to work... they would have to be gone for a while.
"Hmm... Maybe we could take a trip to the mall baby girl? If you're good, Mommy will even get you a new toy!" She cooed, giving the diapered teenager another cuddle.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 20:53

Sam was absolutely ecstatic about the idea of going out in public. She was perfectly fine with just having Millie by her side, but ANOTHER toy? That sounded fantastic! Plus, everyone would get to see how much of a baby she truly was...
"Yay! I'll be good!" The girl promised, hopping up and down on the woman's lap, her padded bottom crinkling loudly.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 4:39

"I'm sure you will sweetie. You're always Mommy's little baby angel after all!" Mary cooed back I'm reply, taking the oppurtunity to blow a raspberry on her child's naked tummy. Seeing Sammy so playful just filled the mother with joy, making her quite playful as well.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 14:31

The girl squealed wildly and moved about in her mother's lap, now excited for the day tomorrow which would more than likely be spent out of the house. It didn't matter where she'd go, however, as she knew very well that her mommy would be with her for the entire time.
Sammy was laughing so hard that she was not aware of the constant changes undergoing within her body. This change became rapid when a loud, wet noise was heard, followed by the noise of slight hissing and the shifting of the girl's padding which expanded on both sides on Mary's lap. Soon enough, a harsh smell lingered in the air, signaling that a change had occurred and yet another "change" had to be made...
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 19:18

As if the sights and sounds weren't enough, the smell was a fairly big indication of what her child had just done in her diaper. And by now, Mary wasn't surprised or grossed out. Babies used their diapers, and the thirteen year old girl in her lap was just an older baby.
"Aww, did someone make a boom-boom in their didee? Hehe, aren't you Mommy's little stinker? Such a cutie-pie!" Thd motherly woman cooed, showering Samanatha in praise as she stood up and walked to the changing table, cuddling the teen in the saggy diaper.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 19:22

The girl was so used to using her padding that no second thoughts occurred to her any longer. As she had stated before, however, the girl didn't mind it at first, but the feeling would eventually settle in and the girl would grow irritated fast. Fortunately, her mother would always be here to change that.
"Uh-huh! I made a stinky~" The girl cooed, relaxing into her mother's chest after finishing the dirty deed.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 20:38

"Yes you did my messy angel, and Mommy's gonna make it all better..." She cooed lovingly, laying her down on the changing table and giving her a pacifier to suck on while she began the process of changing her daughter's stinky diaper.
Sam had soiled her diaper heavily, and it took quite a but of time and baby wipes to clean her tushie up. But eventually, the dirty diaper was tossed in diaper pail, and Mary was snugly pining a soft, thick cloth diaper up around the girl's waist. But she didn't stop there. Knowing by now that her teenage baby was quite the heavy wetter/messer, she wanted to take an extra precaution, considering cloth diapers didn't absorb as much as disposables.
So, out from under the changing table, she pulled out one of the many teen baby supplies she had bought on her shopping excursion earlier that day. The busty woman was soon Holding up a cute pink and frilly pair of plastic baby pants and slid them up over Sam's diaper. "All done! Don't you look so adorable!"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 20:56

Sam was relieved and soon found herself wiggling on the changing table. She stopped soon after her mother once again brought her hands to Sam's hips, now sliding an unusual undergarment above the fresh and extremely comfortable cloth diaper.
Although new to her, the plastic pants certainly popped. Sammy liked the light pink hue to it, and she loved the small prints of Disney princesses spreading their whimsy over the cover. From an outward appearance, it looked just like another disposable diaper, and therefore looked extremely adorable.
Still suckling on the pacifier, the girl giggled under her breath and sat up, easing herself back and forth like a motioning weeble-wobble, an extremely childish yet cute mannerism.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:18

Making sure Sammy didn't fall off the changing table, the woman scooped her up back into her arms, smiling at how cute and inncocent her daughter looked. She truely was glad that she had her baby back, and she was sure Sam was equally satisfied as well.
Rocking the freshly padded brunette softly in her arms, she liked down at her. "Hey sweetie, wanna watch a movie until din-dins?" She asked, patting her crinkly bottom.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:25

The girl nodded her head and smiled under the plastic end of the pacifier. Something to occupy her time before dinner, her bath and sleep sounded perfectly fine, as she'd be able to spend it with both her mother and her best childhood friend, Millie.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:16

Holding the girl and her doll close, the boxom woman walked downstairs with Sam and into the living room. Then, laying back on the couch, she sat her daughter comfortably in her lap, the girl's plastic pants rustling cutely as her position was changed.
The lights off and the TV on, Mary used the remote to navigate to their cable movies. Fortunitely, there was a huge variety of baby-friendly programs available. "Does anything look good baby girl, or do you want Mama to pick?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:26

Fortunately on a family-friendly network, the girl noticed that The Little Mermaid was being played. That was one of her childhood movies, and even as a young woman, she still enjoyed it (more as a guilty pleasure than anything). "Oh, the Widdle Mermaid! I wanna watch dat!" The girl cheered and pointed to the screen. Fortunately for her, the movie hadn't even started yet; it would begin airing in about 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:54

The woman stopped on the movie and giggled, remembering how much her duaghter loved this movie. "Alright, the little mermaid it is. We still have some time though before it starts...Do you want mama to make some popcorn for us, or are you happy right now baby girl?" She questioned, giving the padded brunette a gentle cuddle.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:57

"Ums... otay den~" The girl cooed as a reply, smiling to her mother and more than eager for the movie to play as she watched the commercials.

(Sorry, really couldn't think of much to say...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next