Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Orphaned Girl (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

The Orphaned Girl (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyThu 7 Jun - 2:43

((This is a private continuation of a Roleplay from another site for me and HiraDontell. Please do not post here if your name isn't listed.))

Angie continued to gently push the oversized baby stroller in front of her, Carla still snugly bulked inside. The young woman was glad the little girl had enjoyed her first real movie. After being out on the streets for so long, the poor little thing deserved all the love and attention she could get.
Adjusting the diaper-bag's position on her shoulder, the brunette assumed that her 'baby' wouldn't need another diaper change until later tonight; as she had just had one before they left the theater.
Feeling another quick gust of cold winter air, Angelina shivered slightly and looked down at the infantile girl in question, who was more bundled-up than she was. "Are you cold baby girl?" She asked her curiously as they walked down the sidewalk, back towards her house.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyThu 7 Jun - 4:33

((Oh my, haven't RP'd with anyone in a while, gotta get used to typing longer responses again >w>))

Carla looked up to Angie with a small smile and shook her head "It's a little chilly but my coat is nice and warm"
She stretched in her stroller and continued to look around, shyly hiding herself slightly as people walked by as they continued home.
After a moment she looked up to Angie and tilted her head curiously. "Are you cold mommy?" She asked to keep herself entertained as they soon neared their home.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:14

Angie smiled down at her. "I'm fine honey, don't worry about it." She assured, seeing her house at the end of the street. Even wearing her sweater, it was definitely chilly outside. The motherly woman had been far more concerned making sure Carla would be warm than herself, but Angie figured she could rough it out. After all, the diapered girl in the stroller had lived through the misery of the streets for years...The child deserved all the love and attention she got and more.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyThu 7 Jun - 15:49

"Oh, okay mommy" Carla replied, smiling back at Angie. She then tried to peek out of the stroller, but being safely buckled in the same thing protecting her from the wind was also blocking her view of how close they were.
She looked back to Angie "are we almost home?" she asked unknowingly as they were practically in the driveway, seemingly a little anxious to get back inside.
She began fiddling with the stroller buckles so she could look where they were, but soon leaving them alone and looked back at Angie, curious for a response.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:25

The busty woman giggled softly. "Relax baby, we're home." She cooed, turning into her driveway and walking through her front door, breathing a small sigh of relief as they felt the warm air of her home. "Ah, here we are..." Angie said, taking Carla out of the stroller once inside, removing all the winter-clothes she had put on the girl until she was once again in just her onesie with the diaper underneath.
"Phew, I'm sure it's a relief to have all that stuff off..." She remarked to Carla, hanging up all the clothes and putting the stroller away.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:38

Carla giggled a little while watching Angie take the stroller away. "Yeah it's nice in here" She replied.
Looking down at her now exposed outfit she blushed a little at remembering she was wearing a onesie, having somewhat forgot thanks to the excitement of the movie.
Carla stretched as Angie returned from putting the stroller away and looked up to her "What are we going to do now mommy?" she replied while still sitting where Angie had left her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:32

Walking back over to Carla, Angie scooped her back up into her arms and sat down on the couch, the diapered girl cradled comfortably in her lap. "Hmm...Well I guess that's up to you sweetie. We still have another hour or so until dinner, and you can spend that time doing whatever you like." She explained, thinking that Carla didn't quite grasp that while Angie was babying her, the little girl could do practically whatever made her happy.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:41

"Ummmm....." She pondered for a moment at what Angie said "Oh, I could play with my toys?" She thought about it.
"Oh, they're all upstairs" She looks at the stairs and looked back to Angie "Ummm, mommy? You said I should stay away from the stairs right?" She asked curiously, not wanting to do anything that would worry Angie.
She continued to think about what to do and what toys she would like to play with.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyFri 8 Jun - 5:58

Angie smiled. "That's why you have Mommy..." She cooed in reply, standing up and tenderly carrying her guest up to her room/nursery. When they arrived to the room that always seemed to contain the sweet, comforting scent of baby powder, she set Carla down on the floor on her padded bottom. "Have any toys in particular that sound nice to you?" The caring woman asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyFri 8 Jun - 6:47

Carla thought about the question and looked to Angie "Ummm....I think I want some of the animals, oh oh, and Fluffles"
She pointed to her favorite teddy who had been left in her crib, planning to try and get it in a moment as she crawled toward her toybox to get some of the stuffed animals, but first prepared a small play tea set she had left outside the box.
Carla didn't worry about setting up a tea party with Angie in the room, becoming less embarrassed to do things around her, especially after everything they've been through and playtime they've had together.
She began to take some animals out and put them with the few she had left on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptySat 9 Jun - 19:41

Angie smiled and happily helped the infantile girl set up the toy tea-set and toys, getting everything ready. She just thought it was simply adorable how cute and playful Carla could be. The motherly woman legitimately enjoyed having playtime with her.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptySun 10 Jun - 0:09

Carla smiled at Angie as she helped to finish setting up the toys and crawled to the other side of the set.
"Do you want to join mommy?" She asked, unsure if Angie had to do anything, and hoping she would be able to join. "You can have this cup" She followed up, placing one of the toy cup and saucers at the opposite end of the table.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptySun 10 Jun - 16:05

The brunette grinned. "I would be happy to darling..." She replied, walking over to her place, she kneeled down beside the table, as she was too big for the child-sized chairs. She took her cup and got herself settled, ready to participate in her first tea party since she was 4.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptySun 10 Jun - 16:50

Carla smiled excitedly as Angie joined the table "Since mommy is the new person in the party, I think she gets the first cup of tea" She said as she took the toy teapot and carefully tipped it to Angie's cup, then proceeded to do it for the rest of the table.
She then took her own cup and playfully sipped on it, "Hows the tea everyone?" She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyMon 11 Jun - 16:36

The boxom brunette grinned and took a sip of imaginary tea. "Mmm! Excellent tea baby girl! Its delicious." She complemented, smiling at Carla from across the toy table. "I think your little friends like it too!"
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyMon 11 Jun - 19:58

Giggling more at Angie's response, Carla smiled and continued to sip on her imaginary tea. After a bit she put the cup down and gave a small stretch, looking back up to Angie curiously.
What are you making for dinner today mommy? She asked, remembering that her mommy would soon be heading to the kitchen to prepare food.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyMon 11 Jun - 23:22

Taking another drink from the empty tea glass, Angelina shrugged. "Well, have anything that sounds good honey, or do you want mommy to surprise you?" She asked, enjoying the tea party.
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyMon 11 Jun - 23:29

Carla smiled at Angie "I like surprises" She replied as she pulled her teddy out of his seat and hugged him.
"Did you want more mommy?" She asked as she saw Angie still sipping on the toy cup. She kept Fluffles in her lap and tipped the teapot into her own cup.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:23

The loving woman smiled warmly at her again before standing up. "That sounds lovely baby girl, but I think I'm going to head downstairs and start dinner. It's going to be getting late soon, and we still need to get you ready for beddy-bye." Angie explained. "I'll be back up in about half an hour. I hope everyone left at you Tea Party has fun!" She cooed before smiling and walking ou of the nursery. "Just call for mama if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:30

Carla watched as Angie got up and head out of the room "Okay mommy~" She replied and went back to playing with her toys.
"Oh mommy?" She asked as Angie was about to head down the stairs "Can I ummmm....can I get a drink?" All the pretend tea not helping to suppress the fact that she was actually thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:40

Turning around as she was requested, Angie nodded. "Of course princess. Do you want some milk while I'm up here, or would you prefer be to come back with a bottle?"
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:47

Carla blinked and after a moment blushed slightly as she realized what Angie meant. "Ummm.....some milk sounds good"
She continued to blush, but tried to not be too nervous, because Angie had told her it was okay before.
She gently put her teddy bear back in his seat as Angie came back into the room.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:52

"Whatever you want baby girl." She cooed warmly at Carla's shyness, gently picking the diapered girl up and sitting down in the rocking hair with her. After taking her top off and revealing her breasts to the little girl, Angie made sure Carla was in a comfy, relaxed breastfeeding position as she began to soothingly rock the chair back and forth. "Alright little one, drink all you want, mommy has plenty..."
Back to top Go down
HiraDontell

HiraDontell

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyWed 13 Jun - 21:02

Carla continued to blush as she was rocked but a moment later she latched onto Angie's breast and began suckling, holding herself close to Angie. Carla slowly relaxed and continued to suckle while being rocked in the chair.
She was clearly still not entirely used to Angie breastfeeding her, but while embarrassed she enjoyed the bonding they have.

Carla continued until she was satisfied and gently unlatched from Angie, and continued to keep herself close for a short while, comfortably being rocked in her mommy's lap.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) EmptyThu 14 Jun - 14:03

The motherly woman continued to love on Carla as she nursed, beginning to hum a soft, relaxing lullaby and soothingly stroking her hair. She still did this even after the adorable girl had finished feeding, keeping her nestled up against her warm, soft breast as the two of them rocked in the chair. "You're so precious..." Angie cooed softly to the child in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orphaned Girl (Private)   The Orphaned Girl (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Orphaned Girl (Private)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next