Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) Empty
PostSubject: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptySun 27 May - 9:30

(As most of you probably know this is from Diapered anime which has been down for a little over a month now. This is the continuation of our roleplay)

Abigale let out a soft smile while she slowly sucked on her flavored pacifier. The news was on and she was going to get to watch what she wanted. 

For the most part the diapered girl didn't pay much attention to what was playing until the anchormen mentioned the main story was about to come on. Finally looking up at the screen the pacifier fell from her mouth as she saw her picture appear on the screen in the corner.  Her eyes were completely glued to the screen as they explained that she was now dead. "But I'm right here." she said softly completely confused. 

Then something she couldn't explain Samantha was on the on the screen explaining how she was upset that she had let the pinkette go to the store for her. It was a complete lie the crimson haired women had never let her diapered maid out of her site unless she was asleep or outside in the back where all she had to do was look to see she was still there. 

It was the moments after the story played that that had Abigales baby mind racing she couldn't understand what she had seen. "I'm still here I'm not dead." she said a few times to herself. Shortly after that the thickly diapered teen was looking around  'the phone I'll tell someone I'm still alive.' she thought with serious determination.

Looking around for several moments she found what she was looking for the side table where the phone she had been allowed to use to call her friend telling her she was alright. Crawling as quickly her weakened muscles would allow her the diapered teen moved towards the table. That's when it all went wrong Abigale hit the table in a near blindsided panic of trying to let someone know she was still alive and being held here. 

Slowly the lamp tipped back and forth a few times before falling off the table hitting the sobbing teen below breaking apart with a loud crash and a sudden flow of a warm and slightly sticky red flow from the teenager's upper arm. 
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyMon 28 May - 0:04

Still at work in the kitchen, Samantha first heard Abigale's sobs. Not knowing that she had accidentally left the channel on the news station where they were reporting on the false newstory of Abiagles death, of which the young, devious businesswoman had used her money and power to fake, she was curious as to why her babyfied 'maid' was crying.

She was turning around to walk to the living room when she heard the crash. Now legimately concerned for Abigale's safety, the busty woman hurried to the room, finding a scene that simply broke her heart and made her gasp. The girl was on the floor, bleeding somewhat profusely as the reasons of the porcelain vase that used to be on her side table laid around her.

"Baby!" The motherly woman exclaimed, ignoring all else and rushing to the crying, bleeding girl. Within moments, Abigale was cradled in her arms, and in the kitchen. "It's okay little one...Mommy's gonna make it all better..." She assured, gently setting the thickly diapered pink-haired teen down on the counter, and taking off the girl's now somewhat bloody baby-tee.

With the bleeding girl now just in her diaper, Samantha began to lovingly clean her wound with a soft washcloth, getting out a few tiny bits of the case which had lodged themselves in her captive's arms. "Its okay baby girl...Don't cry..." She cooed assuringly, hating to see the girl she had come to adore in pain. She even gave the girl her favorite pacifier back to help ease the discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyMon 28 May - 1:42

Abigale squirmed around as she was picked up reaching back for the phone as she was carried from the living room and into the kitchen. "Noo." she said trying to push Samantha away her head spinning with the information she had gotten from the news just moments ago.

Soon after her bloody shirt had been removed and the pacifier put into her mouth she calmed down for a brief moment before spitting out the pacifier. "L-leave me alone." she stammered again trying to push herself away from her captor despite her inability to control her body well enough to truly fight her off.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyMon 28 May - 4:31

Samantha stopped cleaning the wound for a second, looking at the injured pinkette with confusion, as she didn't know why she was upset. "Honey, you're hurt. I have to get these cuts cleaned up quickly before they get infected." She explained simply, finishing cleaning up most of the blood off of Abigale's arm and torso before pulling out a small tube of cream from a nearby drawer, and squirted some into her hand. "Now, this'll probably sting a little sweetie, but it'll help stop the bleeding." The motherly businesswoman cooed assuringly, rubbing the medical lotion on the deep cuts and scratches on the girl's upper arm. Inside, she was wondering why Abigale was acting all hostile all of the sudden, but her main focus was trying to clean her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyMon 28 May - 12:05

"I don't care." Abigale lisped softly while Samantha explained she needed to get the wound cleaned. After the tube of cream was spread along her cuts the diapered pinkette tried to pull her arm back while partially because of the slight sting caused by the medical lotion but also because she didn't trust her caretaker now. "Let me go!" she started to scream trying to squirm her way off of the counter despite the fact she wouldn't make it and would only end up being hurt more if she fell.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyMon 28 May - 14:39

Now that Abigale wasn't in a serious condition anymore, Samantha held her firmly by the shoulders, as the padded girl seemed like she was trying to scoot off the counter for some reason. "Why? What's wrong baby girl?" The motherly woman asked, concerned and surprised by her captive's sudden anger towards her. The two had actually been getting along quite sweetly for a little bit now.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyMon 28 May - 16:48

"You are!" Abigale blurted out abruptly at the business women's question. The diapered girl wanted to tell her what she saw on the news but didn't know how to put it into words. The world thought she was dead now and here she was sitting on Samantha's counter. A little bloody but other wise fine.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyMon 28 May - 17:26

Samantha actually moved back a bit from the pure venom in the pinkette's tone, blinking in surprise at the sudden accusation. "I am?" She questioned, still holding Abigale so she wouldn't try to crawl off the counter and hurt herself. The executive knew that Abigale had fostered some resentment for her at the beginning of her 'employment', but it had seemed that the two and gotten past that. The girl had also seemed to begin enjoying herself and all the love and attention she received as a baby. So what had rekindled the teen's anger again?
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyMon 28 May - 17:39

"What happened in that accident today?" Abigale asked finally trying to push Samantha's hands off of her shoulders "You know what happened don't you." She continued in the brief pause after her question.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyMon 28 May - 18:18

It was at this when Samantha realized that Abigale had seen the news report, and knew about her faked death. The busty woman cursed quietly under her breath, and within moments, her analytical, logical mind was racing to come up with an explanation that would calm the diapered pinkette down. The truth: 'I faked your death so you could be my baby forever', didn't sound like it would appease the girl's temper much.
"Um..." The businesswoman mumbled as she racked her brain for any possible explanation. She had never intended on Abigale finding out, and therefore never thought to plan ahead for this. After another few moments of thinking, Samantha exhaled and told the truth. "Becuase I love you Abigale."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyMon 28 May - 18:25

"and you want people to think I'm dead?" Abigale said quickly trying to understand how that could possibly show she loved her after everything she had been doing it only made things look worse from the mind of the diapered teen. "I don't understand you. You kidnap me under a false job then fake my death." she stammered with a babyish lisp she had been forming. Still the diapered girl was trying to pull away from her captors hands the entire time. The young pinkette highly doubted that anything Samantha could say would help her at this point.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyTue 29 May - 1:32

Samantha sighed once again, and looked back up into the girl's eyes, still holding her firmly, yet gently in place at the same time. "Honey, I honestly had no idea what to expect when I received word that someone had taken the maid position I had put up." The woman explained, her mind converging pieces of truth and lies to help her persuasion, but only using the lies that Abigale had no evidence of. "I honestly thought I was going to get another rude, punk teenager to try and apply. But you were different. You were sweet, charming, and adorable." She complemented, smiling at her for a second before continuing. "That's why I was so concerned when you soaked yourself during the interview. I could tell by the look in your eyes that there was something different about you...something you wanted...something you needed..." She lied once again, but spoke it as the truth. Effectively lying and persuading were some of Samantha's top skills as a business executive.
"It was when I started babying you when I noticed a difference in you...Sure, you were stubborn and prideful most of the time, but there we're certain moments where I can tell you're enjoying yourself. I see the looks of hidden, pure bliss on your face when I feed you. The soft, lovely smile on your face when you're curled up in my arms or in your crib, sleeping like an angel. The look of absolute content and happiness whenever you breastfeed...You may not want to admit it, but deep down, you like being loved on and taken care of.

"I had suspicions of this, but it was only when I met your mother did I fully realize it. She was cold, emotionless, and didn't look like she gave a damn about you. Now, I don't know much about your childhood darling, but I could tell growing up with a mother like that, you must of had to grow up real fast...probably too fast." The boxom woman half-lied once more, taking a moment to lovingly brush a strand of pink hair out of Abigale's face. While it was true that the woman had been subtley regressing the girl all this time, she had set everything up so it could be all set back to Abigale herself. But still, the sly woman knew that her captive was beginning to enjoy herself, even if she didn't realize it yet. "You told me just a little while ago that you always wanted a loving mommy..." She cooed, making sure to be looking warmly into the pinkettes adorable eyes at these words.

"When I saw how much of a baby you really were inside, and how little your birth mother seemed to care about your needs, I couldn't bear the thought of you going back to her so your emotions would be shunned. So..." The tactful redhead said, knowing she didn't have to finish. The busty lady knew that she had chose her words are carefully and persuasively as she could. She didn't know if Abigale would forgive her yet, but she definitely hoped it would ease some of her anger.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyTue 29 May - 21:57

Part way through Samantha's explanation the diapered girl had started shaking her breath was also starting to get faster and sharper while her captor tried to explain why she had faked the pinkette's death. The panicked teen had a look of surprise on her face as she couldn't understand what was happening to her at this point.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyWed 30 May - 14:37

After she finished explaining, Samantha noticed the diapered girl starting to hyperventilate. Knowing how conflicted and stressed probably was right now, the motherly woman immediately knew she had to calm her down.
Quickly bandaging the wound on the pinkettes upper arm, the executive picked her up off the counter, cradling her securely, but gently as well, in her arms. Then, she walked upstairs and into the nursery, sitting down in the rocking chair; as the soothing, repetetive motions the chair provided seemed to help relax Abigale in the past.
"Just calm down and breathe Abi..." Samantha cooed softly to the babyfied girl cradled in her lap. "Relax..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyWed 30 May - 14:47

Abigale was struggling a little she didn't want to be held by Samantha right then. However her hyperventilating wasn't helping her concentrate any. After a little while in the rocking chair with the crimson haired business women's constant cooing to relax and breath. The diapered girl's breathing rate was slowing. It wasn't perfect by far but the rocking was having its desired effect on the padded pinkette.

It took a little longer for Abigale to speak again "What about all of my friends?" She asked softly knowing that she had already been completely cut off form them aside from the one phone call she had been given.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyThu 31 May - 1:10

Smiling when she saw the adorable girl in her arms was calming down, the caring woman began to subtley go back to more direct means of soothing the padded teen. Beginning to gently run her fingers through Abigale's soft, pink hair, she replied "I'm sure your friends would be happy to know you're living the life you've always wanted deep down..." Samantha assured warmly, knowing that all the girl's friends were probably grieving for her at this point. "All that matters is you realizing that this is where you belong baby girl...A paradise where all your worries and responsibilities fade away, and you can be the baby you've always wanted to be..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyThu 31 May - 2:35

For the first time sence Abigale had arrived Samantha had choosen the wrong words to use. The diapered teen was stirring in her arms "I never wanted to be a baby like this!" she said sharply with a renewed desire to get oh of her captors arms. "Let me go."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptyFri 1 Jun - 4:02

Having been expecting this kind of response, Samantha held the girl firmly, so she couldn't wriggle out of her arms, but gently at the same time. "Ah, there you'll go again vehemently denying it. Honey, every little thing I've seen you do here is more evidence to my claim. Whether you want to admit it to yourself or not, you belong here, in a loving home. It's what you deserve princess..." She cooed assuringly, knowing she once again had to calm the diapered girl in her lap down.
Believe it or not, the busty woman actually thought there was a tad of truth to her words. In the past few days, her captive had been fairly receptive to the baby treatment, and in a few areas, was obviously starting to enjoy it; even though it looked like she'd never admit it. In all honestly, she wouldn't be surprised if these stemmed from possible 'missed babyhood' syndrome-like childhoods, where her strict mother made her grow up too fast. Even so, it seemed like the girl was stubbornly clinging to what little strands of adult pride she had left. It was the calculating woman's current goal to sever those strands completely, or at least loosen Abigale's grip on them.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptySat 2 Jun - 4:32

Abigale gave a small sigh as Samantha continued to explain her side. "I wanna be alone." she said softly after a brief pause with her starring at the ground. The diapered teen needed to collect her thoughts and it was glstarting to get late. Abigale hopped Samantha would at least allow that with what had happened. Even so the pinkette wouldn't be able to get away from the room without help and even if she wanted to her captor wouldn't allow her to get very far.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptySat 2 Jun - 13:09

Samantha sighed softly and nodded, understanding the girl's desire to be alone for the time being. "Alright baby girl, its about time for bed anyway..." She replied, glancing at the clock. It was almost 10:00, way past the bedtime she had set for Abigale. "Guess you're skipping your bedtime feeding tonight hm?" The boxom businesswoman added to inject a little lighthearted humor into the otherwise very awkward situation, before starting to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptySat 2 Jun - 22:43

The diapered teen looked up at Samantha comment her normal feeding wasnt something she wanted to do anymore even before bed. But the look she gave her caretaker would have stopped an oncoming truck and even the most muscle bound guy. "No I don't."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptySun 3 Jun - 3:26

The normally strong exectutive couldn't help but cringe a little inside at the absolute venom in the diapered girl's tone. It really stung; For reasons Samantab couldn't even put into words, this hurt her. Looking down and seeing malice in the eyes that had once been filled with innocence and wonder, was literally heartbreaking for the busty woman. This had been the child that had been happily playing with her, cuddling with her, and was even looking like she was actaully starting to enjoy her life here. Now...

Sighing softly, Samantha stood up and carried the thickly padded child to her crib and laid her down inside. Knowing she probably wouldn't care or respond, the motherly woman gently tucked Abigale in. "Goodnight sweetheart..." She said softly, slowly walking out of the nursery and turning off the light. "I love you..." The temptress finished quietly, barely audible for the pinkette before the door was closed.

Abigale was now alone in the nursery, laying in the crib. The only sound that could be heard was the soft, soothing lullaby being played by the music box in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptySun 3 Jun - 12:20

Abigales only response to Samantha's words were to role over on her side so that her back was facing the temptress. What the padded teenwanted to do was to scream not because she was in pain but because she was angry with what she had found out. The soothing lullaby was helping the young teen to calm down faster then she could have on her own.

Despite her venom and malice she had been showing Samantha a few moments ago the girls mood completely changed once she fell asleep. Abigales face now showing that sweet content look of sleep and slight enjoyment. Her stomach gave a soft and upset grumble because she didn't get dinner or here regular bedtime feeding with her reaction to the news.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:04

Samantha silently left the nursery and walked down the hallway, walking straight down the stairs and into the kitchen, where she poured herself a glass a red wine. The business woman wasn't planning on getting drunk, she just felt like it calm her nerves a little.
Walking into the living room, wine in hand, she switched off the TV, which was still on, and mentally cursed herself for being so careless as to not check the channel before turning on the television. Abigale knowing about her faked death was an unexpected kink in her overall plan. Now, she had to win back the babyfied girl's trust, considering the pinkette seemed to refuse to even think about Samantha's side of the story (No matter how fabricated it really was in truth).

Speaking of, at that moment, the busty redhead could have sworn she heard a small gurgle from the baby monitor. She listened for about another minute and heard it again. This time, the executive recognized it as Abiagle's stomach rumbling. This made sense, as the girl skipped dinner, and her usual before-bed breastfeeding. The poor girl was probably starving!

Though she was slightly irritated at Abigale at the time, Samantha couldn't stand to listen to the girl suffer. Finishing her wine, Samantha walked back into the kitchen and prepared a nice, warm baby bottle of formula. While it wasn't as filling as breastmilk or a full meal, it should help ease the girl's hunger until the morning. For punishment purposes, she sprinkled in a little diuretic and laxative into the mix, even though it probably wasn't needed; as Abigale was wetting and messing on her own now. Still, it didn't hurt for a little more 'encouragement' to help the girl get more diaper-dependent.

Finishing the formula, the scarlet-haired lady quietly walked back up to the nursery, and silenty peeked inside. Abigale was peacefully resting in her crib, looking so adorable that Samantha couldn't help but smile when she looked down at her. Lowering her arm with the baby bottle into the crib, she gently brushed the sleeping girl's lips with the nipple of the bottle, hoping by now she would react by instinct.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:16

The moment the nipple of the bottle touched the diapered teens lips they parted slightly allowing the bottle easier access to her mouth. Still it took a few extra seconds for the teen to start to nurse off the bottle she did. Samantha was correct though the bottle wasn't as filling as a meal or the busty executive's is breast milk it would ease her for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)   Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyal Maids. (For dipee girl and myself)
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next