Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:28

"Oh... no, it's fine... I don't want to interrupt you..." Amy said, obviously shy judging from the blush on her face. She really didn't want the woman to bother, as she felt like a pest by completely interfering with Linda while she was hard at work.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:57

"What? No! Of course not! It's great to finally meet someone else! You're my guest baby girl!" She replied warmly, letting the current waffle simmer for a bit while she walked into the living room, and soon returned with a fluffy-looking purple blanket, and gently wrapped it around Amy's shoulders. "All better?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 0:10

The woman was being awfully nice... perhaps a little too much for the sort of treatment Amy was used to. What she said was true: Amy was but a welcome guest in this woman's realm, or at least the home that she lived in. Amy would make the best of this but try not to be an absolute nuisance.
"Uh-uh-huh... thank you so very much..." The girl replied. However, not all would stay normal, as the girl's promise to herself soon faded out as the blanket now slung over her started to grow damp. A puddle soon formed on the floor over where she was seated, and the area that it seemed to spread from was her crotch.
The girl knew exactly what she was doing. She was crossing her legs and doing her very best to hide it and to even make it stop... but to absolutely no avail. She could no longer control it and the intensity of it caused her eyes to water and her face to tighten up. By the time she had finished, a faint smell loomed in the air, one which wreaked of ammonia.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 20:53

Linda had just pulled out the last waffle onto a plate to cool when she heard a soft trickling noise. A little curious, she picked the plate of food up. "Alright baby, breakfast is re-" She said, stopping mid-sentence when it became obvious what happned. Her expression of surpised changed to one of pity, and the busty brunette put the food down and walked over to the wet girl. Then, without warning, she scooped her up, wet blanket and all, and began to rock the teary-eyed teen in her arms. "Hush little one...Don't cry...I'm gonna make it all better, okay?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 21:44

"But-but... I-I just... I'm sorry... I didn't mean it... I didn't mean it..." The girl stated in a helplessly pleading tone, burying her head into the woman's chest. She was so distraught about what she did that the woman's consoling words didn't resonate in her mind, floating right by her. However, it seemed odd that the woman didn't scream or show any disgust but rather pick her up and carry her like there was nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptySun 16 Sep - 16:53

"Aww, hush now little one... I know you didn't mean to..." The motherly brunette cooed assuringly, continuing to rock the wet girl like a distruaght infant as she walked out if the kitchen and down the hallway. Linda cuddled Amy close to her chest to keep her warm as she walked back into the nursery of all places, and tossed the wet towel into the clothes hamper, leaving Amy nude as the day she born once again.
"I think I know just what you need honey..." She cooed, gently laying the sniffling teen down on the changing table and pulling out a container of baby wipes, using a few to gently clean her up.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 EmptySun 16 Sep - 17:08

The girl was torn up about soiling the woman's carpet and couch, even if she was assured that there was nothing to worry about. Amy felt nasty by doing something in another person's home, especially considering how kind she was being to her. "But... but I-" The girl, being pressed into Linda's chest, didn't bother to notice where she was until she was actually placed onto the changing station. She was going to open her mouth to speak once more, but her words became whimpers as each cold wipe rubbed against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16