Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySat 1 Sep - 21:28

Believe it or not, this new environment wasn't that different than the last 'realm' she had been in. Amy was laying naked in yet another nursery. But unlike Kimmy's home, this room seemed normal-sized, as if it was just another room. Another thing that was different was, everything looked normal. The crib and changing table were high off the ground, and impossible for Amy to climb up herself without help.
But the weirdest thing was, even though everything was normally put together...It was all big. Like Kimmy's realm, all the baby furniture seemed portioned to a teenager...But she couldn't use any of it...
Other than that, it just seemed like a normal nursery. The carpet was soft and white, as well as the furtinture, which also had a soft, pink trim. The walls were a soft babyish pink as well and had designs of teddy bears along them. Overall, the biggest difference between the two nurseries was that Kimmy's nursery was designed to look fun and playful. This nursery seemed to give off a sense of relaxation and peace. The scent of Baby powder gently wafted throught he air.

Outside the door to the babyish room Amy was currently laying in, a woman, presumably around her mid twenties, was startled from her sleep. She blinked and looked around, wondering. What had made her so jumpy all of the sudden.
Glancing at her clock, it was the morning anyway. The brunette got out of bed, clothed in just her bra and panties, her usual sleeping attire. For some reason, something didn't feel right. Her instinct was telling her something...But she couldn't quite figure out what it was... Curious, she walked out of her bedroom and down the hallway of her home. Her gut was feeling her to investigate the nursery a few doors away from her room.
She had no idea why she had a nursery, or what to use it for. The woman had lived in this realm for as long as She could remember, and the baby room had always been there, fully stocked. It always just felt so empty... as if there were something it were missing.
Opening up the door, the busty brunette almost jumped back I surpise when she saw a naked little girl laying in the middle of her floor, looking a little in pain.

Not really knowing what to say, she slowly walked toward Amy. "Um...Hello little one...Who are you? Where did you come from?"

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySat 1 Sep - 22:18

The girl herself was equally as startled, jumping back a bit and immediately crossing her legs, pressing her hands against her breasts harder and therefore cringing more. She didn't know how to react any better; this was a far more different encounter than the past two. Had her bladder been full, she more than likely would have caused an accident where she currently was...
For some reason, she wasn't all too scared of this woman, but she felt compelled to just stare blankly up at her like a scared puppy dog for a few moments, before ultimately opening her lips to speak. "A-Amy... I'm... Amy... I'm f-from, uh, um..." The girl didn't even know much of her origin anymore. She had been all over the place and forgotten a good amount of the place she lived. Plus, the whole suddenness of this encounter and the timidness she was currently feeling didn't help her situation.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Sep - 16:53

The young woman's heart softened for the poor, scared-looking girl curled up on her floor. It appeared neither of them knew where she had came from, but the little thing seemed alone and scared. There was something oddly farmiliar-seeming about this child...But the busty brunette couldn't put her finger on it...
Either way, she couldn't stand to see such an adorble girl who looked so frightened and confused. "There there...It's okay Amy..." She cooed to the nude brunette, gently lifting her it's her lap and holding her warmly. "Don't be afraid...I'm not going to hurt you..." She cooed to her in a loving, soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Sep - 17:23

The girl curled up defensively, at first, but soon she came about to discover that the woman was being true to her word. She wasn't hurting her, in any sense. She simply lifted her right off of the ground and sat herself down, the woman pulling her into her lap.
She herself could somehow feel something familiar about this woman. She didn't know exactly what it was: her warm, inviting smile, the uplifting, gentle tone of her voice, her beautiful face or the body whose warmth was being an outlet of heat. Amy didn't know exactly what it was, however...
Never the less, she started to lower her guard, resting her now-naked body into the woman's arms, simply glad that she wasn't an intruder or a pest to the woman. "Thank you, m-miss..." The girl replied, somehow managing to force a smile due to her nerves affecting her still. While doing so, she also eased her hands away from her breasts, giving her very burnt hands a break and unconsciously showcasing them to the woman. "What's your name?" The girl asked herself, hoping some information would help to get her mind off of her obviously injured hands.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 22:18

"That's right...Don't worry little one..." The mystery woman cooed soothingy, glad to see the cute teen was relaxed. They'd never figure anything out if the poor thing was scared and nervous. She insticively began to softly stroke Amy's hair an another effort to relax her, and smiled when the naked brunette rested up against her. "My name is Linda sweetie. It's nice to meet you..." The busty lady answered, smiling down at the child in her lap.
She was about to ask something else when she noticed Amy's burnt and blistered hands. "Amy? What happened to your hands?" Linda asked, immediately concerned.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 22:47

The girl was about to ask the woman a bit herself when her hands were mentioned by the young woman holding her. Looking down at her palms, she clenched them to conceal the obviously painful blisters, but in doing so she cringed and her eyes started to water. "I... I tried to get a door... and it burnt me." She said, the statement coming out just as confused as how she was right now.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 20:42

"Oh no...That's no good sweetie..." The kind woman said in surpise, cuddling the snuffling girl closer as she cringed in pain. "Here let me see; you shouldn't even have them curled up anyway looking like that..." Linda stated, gently uncurling the teen's burnt hands and examining the damage. "Oh my...Here, I think I have something in my medicine cabinet to help that..." She cooed, standing up. But instead of putting Amy down, she kept her in her arms, cradling her in her arms comfortably like a newborn as she walked out of the nursery-like room.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 21:19

((...you're trying to kill me with your avatars, aren't you? XD))

Soon enough, Amy was being taken out of the nursery door. She had expected the woman to let her down and allow her to walk... but that wasn't the case. Instead she found herself still in the woman's arms, still being held by her and still nuzzled up against her impressive chest.
Something about this woman seemed very soft and tender, something the girl couldn't really describe. It was certainly obvious that the woman had no intentions of doing harm or even posing any sort of threat to Amy; if anything, the naked girl would be Linda's guest of honor.
"T-thank you... L-Linda..." The girl stated, struggling to get those small words out. Speaking was made difficult due to the fact that the rush of the air against her palms further aggravated her sores, causing her to breath deeply and bite her lower lip as the tears slowly came rolling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 22:27

Seeing the nude girl cotinuing to flinch in pain, Linda gently took a hand and lifted each of Amy's arms so they were folded, and not as susceptible to the air. The motherly woman also made sure to keep her blistered-up palms from touching whenever possible. "Don't cry sweetie...I'll make everything all better, okay?" The almost naked woman cooed warmly, giving Amy an assuring cuddle like she was comforting a distraught toddler.
Linda carried her down the hallway with relative ease. The little brunette in her arms was practically weightless to her. So cradling a teenaged girl like a baby was a simple task. She just couldn't stand so see the girl in such pain.

((Yeah...Isn't she cute? :3))
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 23:17

((Yes she is... but now I have to be revived. T_T))

The girl certainly felt a bit more relieved as her arms were folded. However, the pain was still there and there wasn't any way to control it. The tears started to die away, but the girl still needed consolation; for some reason she found that in the woman. Therefore, the girl breathed in and out heavily, bringing her head closer to one of the woman's breasts in an unconscious attempt to make herself feel better.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 23:32

Feeling Amy nuzzle closer to her warm chest, the older woman giggled softly. "It's okay little one, they won't bite." She cooed assuringly, letting the girl in pain know she could cuddle up to her soft breasts if that brought her comfort.
It was only a few moments after she said this when they walked out of the hallway into Linda's living room. She had adult furniture, like Rin had in her realm. But unlike the regal, mature and edgy-looking style of the temptress's realm, Linda's had a more soft, homey feel to it. Sun shone in through the windows, making flowers in a nearby vase seem to shimmer as they walked by, into the kitchen.
Another main difference was, while Linda's house didn't look as rich or modern, the kitchen was definitely bigger. It looked like even the most demanding chef in the world could take on any challenge here.
Giving Amy one last loving cuddle to help calm her, she walked over to the medicine cabinet and opened it up. Inside were several medicines and bandages. Though Linda had never had to use them on herself in the number of years she had been here, she oddly knew how to use it. She was soon walking back to Amy with gauze and ointment.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 23:36

Amy always had moments like this where she had been hurt... but she never got this sort of treatment. Instead all she got were harsh words and horrible punishment from her sinister stepmother. You'd think that this would cause the girl to be tougher and able to handle situations like this... but that wasn't at all the case. In fact, having gone through a terrible childhood made things like this even MORE painful.
"W-what's that, miss?" The little girl asked, not knowing what to make of the two items in the woman's hands. She said they were from her medicine cabinet, but this wasn't medicine that she had ever seen before.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 1:11

"It's some cream to help your burns baby." Linda explained, kneeling down in front of the chair her young guest was sitting in and squirting a good amount into her own hands. "It'll sting a little bit at first honey, but it'll help make those nasty boo-boos go away, okay sweetheart?" She assured. "Now just hold out your hands. All I ask is for you to trust me, okay baby?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 7:49

The girl was hesitant at first, mostly because of hearing the term "baby" repeated over and over again. But, the woman meant no harm or negativity from this, so the girl trusted Linda. "O...okay then..." Amy replied, slowly easing her hands up so the burns on her palms were facing upward.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 20:05

The woman in only her bra and panties smiled and nodded at her. She then gently held Amy's hands and began to caress the lotion onto her blisters and burns. Knowing the motions would most likely sting, Linda began to hum a soothing melody was she worked it in as gently as she could.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 20:46

The girl of course cringed, even whining in pain and wriggling her legs about as the ointment worked its way into the girl's fresh wounds. She slowly started to cry, but for some reason, the pain in her hands quickly started to fade away. The simple humming of the woman cradling her was colliding with the medical use of the swab and ointment combination, and soon enough, the pain was gone. Even so, Amy still felt helpless, weak and scared, still sniffling as the woman did all she could to help her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 4:36

As soon as she was done massaging the ointment into Amy's skin, the caring woman gently, but snugly began to wrap the gauze around the younger girl's blistered hands. By the time she was done, it looked like Amy was wearing two white mittens. It would be borderline impossible for her to grip anything properly with the wrappings around her palms and fingers.
"I think if we let that sit for a day or two, it'll heal up nice and quickly..." Linda cooed assuringly, wrapping her arms around the obviously distruaght brunette. "Don't cry baby...Would some nice, yummy breakfast help make things better?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 14:24

"Th-thank you..." Amy at first replied, happy that the pain in her hands had somewhat faded away. The blisters were still there, but the girl took Linda's words into consideration. They weren't major burns and would more than likely heal over time, a relatively short time. Plus, the way her hands were tightly bounded would prevent any sort of aggravation to her blistered palms.
The only downside was that she was obviously restricted. The gauze was so thick and so tight that it actually cocooned the girl's digits, preventing them from moving. Her arms were still free to move, but her hands were now completely useless.
"S-sure... that sounds fine..." Amy replied. However, she began to wonder: how exactly would she be able to eat if her own hands couldn't be used?
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 19:02

Linda smiled brightly, glad that the girl had accepted her offer. "Great. How do waffles sound little one?" She asked, giving Amy one more assuring pat on the shoulder before standing up and walking into the kitchen. "Afterward, I can get dressed and show you around. You're the first guest I've ever had here."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 19:07

"Oh... okay then... that sounds fine, thank you..." Amy replied, giving the kind woman a slight smile as Linda stood up with her still in her arms. But something came into mind, something which by this point would be slightly predictable. "I... I am?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 20:30

The older brunette nodded and gently put down the bandaged-up teen. "The first I've ever seen. I've been alone in this realm for as long as I can remember." She replied with a shrug, walking over to the pantry and pulling out the necessary ingredients for the meal she was about to prepare. Linda then pulled out two plates for them and started to cook the batter.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 20:48

There was that word again, the word she had grown almost accustomed to hearing: "realm". What was it with these "realms"? Were they really their own separate gateways to different existences? Amy had taken note of all three occupied worlds and how every single one had certain differences. For example, how the sky of Rin's realm was a different hue than it would be normally, or the way time was so easily measured in Kimmy's realm. However, the one she was now in had a major difference: it looked somewhat normal. Of course, the house certainly looked different considering the size of the kitchen, but it looked like something out of a catalog, something somewhat relatable outside of these "realms".
Amy, however, felt that perhaps she could get some answers. Unlike Rin, this woman seemed more kind and open for questions, and unlike Kimmy, she was obviously more mature and could answer them like an adult.
The girl slowly stood up, slightly wobbling back yet managing to hold her own and walk to the kitchen, still completely naked and therefore concealing her privates the best that she could. "So... this... realm. What... what is that? A realm? Is it like... a dream? A... plane of existence? A different world? What is it... and why are you the only one in this one?" The girl asked in curiosity, practically leaning against a wall to help support her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:14

Linda stopped what she was doing and turned to Amy with a confused look on her face. "A realm?..." She echoed back, trying to figure out how to answer the question presented to her, not really able to grasp what the naked girl was trying to ask.
"Um...Well, my home is my realm sweetie." She replied, gesturing to the rooms around them. "Ive always been here, and it's always been here for me. My perfect home." She replied with a smile, going back to cooking.

The sad fact was, Amy would probably never get a straight answer. None of the three people she had met on this adventure of hers really knew the answer to that question either. All three of them never remember how long they've lived in their own individual realms, or how they even got there in the first place. All they know is that it is their home, and they have everything they need to be happy forever inside.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:22

Amy was rather displeased with the answer, but she didn't show it. The woman's vague response did nothing to explain the girl's concern. Was it because the occupants of each "realm" had no clue that others like it existed? Were they all perfectly fine with being alone... or were they all purposely waiting for someone to fill a long-lasting void?
Amy could have asked more questions, like how the woman cared for being alone, or what she did during her spare time, but her empty stomach took away from those concerns. Therefore, the girl made her way to the coffee table sitting next to the kitchen and took a seat, staying silent and covering herself up.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:11

Linda simply hummed a pleasant tune, the young woman obviously very cheery and relaxed. The batter simmered and the waffles eventually started to form in the maker. After another few minutes, the lady turned her head back to the naked girl. "You know, I could always get you a blanket from the living room sweetie..." She offered, seeing how shy Amy looked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   girl - Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next