Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 12:35

Noraa sighed as she just kept walking at the maximum length of her leash.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 14:49

If your a good girl at the park then after then i'll get you ice cream sound good he asked?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 15:01

Noraa stopped midstep and smiled. "Yay!! Ice cweam!!!"SHe mewled excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 15:27

Jerry smiled as they arrived at the park okay kiddo have fun as he undid her leash
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 15:38

Noraa smiled as she took off for the sandbox and started building a sandcastle.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 21:40

Jerry kept a close eye on Noraa.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 21:44

Unfortunately, Noraa had a run in with some bullies who pushed her down, undid her overalls, and stuffed her pull-up full of sand before Jerry chased them off.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 21:52

Jerry caught one of the bullies & held him by his shirt who the hell you think you are picking on my god daughter he said angrily Jerry was made Aaron & Noraa's Godfather by their parents at such a young age.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 21:57

The bully was so scare that he pissed himself and fainted, while Noraa lay crying on the ground, her overalls around her ankles.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 22:06

If i catch you picking on her again i'll rearrange your whole with my hand do i make myself clear he said as his hand turned demonish?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 22:11

It was pointless to threaten the unconcious bully. "Jewwy-Nii-chan! I gotta go pee-pee, nya!" Noraa cried. Little did Jerry and Noraa know, the bathrooms at the park were out of order due to some delinquents cherry bombing all of the toilets, sinks, changing tables, and urinals.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 22:16

Okay honey as he carried her & saw the bathrooms out of order danm it Noraa can you do it in your pull up since the pottys are broken he said.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 22:24

Noraa frantically shook her head. "No! I'm a biwg giwl, and biwg giwls dun pee-pee in deiw panties, nya!" She shouted as she held it in.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Mar - 9:52

I know that Noraa but we don't have any other option here Jerry explained.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Mar - 12:35

Noraa hung her head before she let her bladder go, soaking her sandy pull-up as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Mar - 20:06

( Sorry was playing Sonic 4 ) I know that was a tough decision for you Noraa now lets get you changed then we'll go get ice cram he said looking for a spot to change her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Mar - 20:19

Noraa nodded as she started squirming in her soaked and sandy pull-up, which was starting to sag.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Mar - 20:29

Jerry found a spot to change Noraa & laid her down & undid the sides of her pull up & cleaned her off with some wipes making sure all the sand was off her bottom then powdered & lotioned her then pulled a new pull up on her & fixed her tail there we go good as new Noraa as he helped her up.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Mar - 20:32

Noraa sniffled as she looked up at Jerry. "But Jewwy-Nii-chan, I tought ib i pee-peed in my pull-ups, I wouwd be diapeed?" She sniffled in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Mar - 20:36

Well since the bathrooms were out of order i'll let you off easy but next time you go in your pull up you be diapered Jerry said.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Mar - 20:38

Noraa nodded before she started to look around. "Nii-chan, whewe awe my obewawlls, nya?" She mewled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Mar - 20:45

I got em right here Noraa as Jerry had em in his hands & put them back on her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Mar - 20:47

Noraa was quiet as she was dressed again, before she quietly took Jerry's hand. "Nii-chan, Am i stiwll gunna get ice cweam, nya?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Mar - 20:53

Jerry smiled of course we are as he put Noraa on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Mar - 20:57

Noraa smiled as she was put on Jerry's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next