Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze Empty
PostSubject: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 23 Feb - 18:17

Name - Jerry D'Agostino
Nicknames - JE PUNK, white angel devil
Species , Half Demon
Age - 24
[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]
Jerry is a kind soul & will protect or take care of anybody in need of help & is very close to his friends
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 23 Feb - 19:25

Name: Aaron Chase Ellis V / Noraa Esahc Ellis I

Race: Kitsune / Neko

Body Types: Fit, Athletic build with lean but powerful muscle, average height / Small for her age, looks more like a 3 or 4 year than a 10 year old, but otherwise healthy in body, has a patch of snowy white fur tummy area with indigo fur on her lower legs, forearms, and torso.

Hair (and fur color): Midnight Black with Dawn Gold tips, in the oh so cursed "chicken ass" haircut (Sasuke Uchiha's hairstyle) / Pink with white highlights in a Hime Haircut (Pre-Shippuden Hinata's hair style)

Eyes: Heterochromatic, Left eye is Midnight Black with Dawn Gold pupil, Right eye is Dawn Gold with Midnight Black pupil, both with slit pupils / The cutest shade of Babyish Pink with slit pupils

Medical Information: Moderately Scarred due to his fighting to protect both himself and Noraa from hungry demons thinking they found an easy meal / Mild Chocolate Allergy the symptoms of which are an upset stomach, temporary loss of bowell control, and a mild headache

Diapers: None needed, nor any desire to wear them / Worn after a fear wetting for as long as she wants, disposable normally, cloth for formal events

Likes: Friendship, Loyalty, Honor, Swordsmanship / Grooming her tail, Milk and cream, Cuddling, Getting her ears scratched, overall receiving affection

Dislikes: Those who use their strength to opress the weak and innocent, Those who disrespect the sword, Traitors, and Fleas / Being snuck up on and startled which usually results in her hanging from the ceiling by her claws, Sour foods, Having her tailed pulled on or yanked, and fleas

Clothing: Black non-restricting long pants with gold trim, Black loose fitting shirt with gold trim, Black Haori (The long coat that soul reaper captains in Bleach wear) with Gold kanji on the back that read "Sandaime Kyubi no Kitsune" / Short sleeved, nearly sleeveless Cherry Blossom Pink shirt, Knee length Snowy White skirt, and for the perverts, Childish pink panties with baby blue chibi foxes on them, Babyish pink bow and bell tied to her tail

Personality: Somewhat Formal, Yet very kind and friendly whe you get to know him, but dangerous to those who piss him off, also highly intelligent / Very shy around new people, will often cling to the closest female figure in the room for comfort and cuddling, very childish around people she trusts, often wanting to picked up and held by the females she trusts, unfortunately will wet herself in fear if physical harm is imminent

Special Abilities: Highly advanced shapeshifting, Omnilinguistic (Able to communicate and understand all languages, dead, animal or otherwise), Strong Psychic Abilities (Telepathy, the ability to communicate with the mind, and telekinesis, the abilty to manipulate objects with the mind), Heightened senses / No notable abilities beyond extreme cuteness, Minor shapeshifting, and heightened senses

Favorite Forms: Onigumo (Demon Spider with the upper body of a human), Anubite (A servant of the Egyptian god Anubis which looks like a 6 and a half foot tall bipedal black jackal wearing traditional Ancient Egyptian warrior attire due to the leg structure not supporting the use of real pants, due to walking on the toes like a real jackal), Naga (A creature with the upper body of a human and the lower body of a snake), Scorpion King (See image below),Kistune (Default form, A being that resembles a human with fox ears and tail) / Neko (Default form), common household cat

Special Note: Both Aaron and Noraa share the same basic body, with Aaron as the dominant soul usually, sometimes giving Noraa control so she can have fun. The body will automatically shapeshift to physically match the soul that is in control. They can also communicate with each other through a special telepathic link, otherwise known as a mind link. Aaron himself has amazing shapeshifting abilities, even capable of manipulating his internal body structure to avoid debilitating injures in a fight, and he often takes the form of an Anubite, A servant of the Egyptian god Anubis which looks like a 6 and a half foot tall bipedal black jackal wearing traditional Ancient Egyptian warrior attire due to the leg structure not supporting the use of real pants, due to walking on the toes like a real jackal . And the real kicker is, The two of them are Siblings! No one knows how Noraa's soul joined with Aaron's body, but these have been togther for 10 years and love each other very deeply. They are also proud of their heritage and do not hide their ears and tails, although Noraa does so more to enhance her already potent cuteness, so she can get more cuddling and snuggling, rather than pride.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron's appearance:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

This is an example of Homo Scorpius Rex, otherwise known as a Scorpion King

This is an example of a Naga.

This is an examplw of an Anubite

Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyThu 24 Feb - 0:47

Name: Imouto, "Baka-Taka" Takashi
Birthday: August 15th
Blood type: O-
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 120 lbs
Eye color: Orange
Species/Race: Mortal human
Sex: Male
Looks:

Biography: Besides his father, Takashi grew up being the only normal human in the family. Takashi was often jealous of his siblings magical abilities and as a result was often teased because of that. Takashi would often tag along with his father on his business trips around the world, such as the States, France and Russia so to avoid being around them most of the time. Not to mention the town they lived in, which is well known for crawling with demonic persons than any Japanese city combined. Takashi soon had a fond for swordsmanship by the of 15, with the guide of a old family samurai friend, Master Gearfried. Who had his fair share of military service during his active days in the wartorn divided country of Korea.

The two of them trained in Korea for a partial year until a tragic event left the old samurai warrior killed in a surprise ambush by a group of Korean soldiers, which Takashi later would find out were related to the Yoshii Kingdom. Takashi was forced to leave behind Korea after the fumes of war again soon devoured it's lands once more. Takashi went on another trip with his father to live in the US and lived there for two years until he traveled back to the home islands to live with his family.

Likes: Special fond of katanas and spears, hot tea and cute things.

Dislikes: Despite seeing the sight of blood and other disgusting stuff, Takashi will only fight in defense when the time is needed.

Nationality: Japanese

Weapons and armament
Master Gearfried 's Gai-Gurran samurai armor
"The samurai armor as a whole is a colorful dark shade of Crimson Red, with wonderful breath-taking spiral designs riddled all over and scaly features. The helmet itself, had probably the most idealist detail of the entire costume itself. With a large golden v-shaped helmet piece that dominated the helmet and a horrifying facemask that would make a crack-veteran tremble in fear at the sight of it. The waist area included a long gray mail skirt with the continuous scaly designs. A scarlet scarf remained half tucked in from the right side of the waist area. Which was actually used to identify one another in time of battle. The legs were covered in dark brown boots that were surprisingly sparky clean. On the back of the uniform a large, tattered, yellow banner remain upright attached, with a purplish-red G dominated by a Amber sickle, the Gai-Gurran Brigade ensign."

Alpha
"Master Gearfried's old, long thin katana, yet curving inward a bit. Gearfried's katana was quite scratched up and not all clean. But considering this was the sword that spilled the blood of thousands of men, it's kind of hard not to. Master Gearfried used to joke that he eventually stopped trying to clean it, because it'd get stained with blood again anyways. A thin yellow cloth was wrapped loosely around the end of the hilt, dangling from the leather grip of it."
Back to top Go down
http://roustina.myminicity.com/tra
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyThu 24 Feb - 9:05

( Alright i guess we can start ) Jerry was tidying up things for Aaron/Noraas arrival he made sure everything was clean they'll be here any second Takashi he said.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 2:41

Takashi was sitting comfortably on the couch. Sipping tea from a Chinese teacup. "Yeah yeah. I got it I got it. Let me just finish up this cup and I'll get on it." Takashi replied back as he set down the cup on the table. Takashi got up, habitually dusting off his already clean pants.
Back to top Go down
http://roustina.myminicity.com/tra
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 2:49

However, just as Takashi sat up, there was a sharp rapping at the window. A medium sized black and gold eagle was standing on the windowsill, tapping at the window with it's beak.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 9:03

Jerry opened the door & remembered how Aaron was fasinated with gold eagles Aaron that you he asked?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 10:00

The eagle flew into the room and immediately began to changeshape until Aaron Chase Ellis now stood in the room. "You know me too well Jerry. How's it been?" He asked as he dusted himself off.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 10:50

Been good man it's good to see you i'll have Takashi show you where you & Noraa will be staying Jerry said.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 13:36

Aaron nodded. "Thanks Jerry. I hope you remembered Noraa's crib and changing table." He said before turning to Takashi. "Lead the way Baka-Taka." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 18:16

Yeah i remembered just in case she regresses & i hope you come out & say hello Noraa Jerry said he already knows about Noraa & Aaron sharing a body
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 18:52

Aaron smiled at Jerry. "Oh, don't worry, she'll be out at some point. After all, she loves your cooking." HE said with a vulpine grine.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 18:57

Oh i know that & i'm making her favorite tonight Spagetti & meetballs Jerry said ( i saw kazis post on DA lets not go to far ahead )
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 19:10

(Okay)
Aaron smiled before his eyes widened. "Well, looks like Noraa wants out." He said before his body glowed brightly. When the light subsided, in Aaron's place stood his little sister Noraa, who immediately tackle hugged Jerry. Jewwry-Nii-chan! I missed oo, nyaa!" She mewled excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 19:14

Jerry smiled brightly & I missed you too little one were you good girl while you were gone?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 19:29

Noraa nodded her head excitedly. "Yep, Aawon-Onii-chan said I was a bewy good giwl, nyaa. I didn't wet mysewf once, nya! See!" She said, lifting up her skirt to reveal a pair of dry pink panties.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 19:33

What a big girl I'm so proud of you do you need to go potty now he asked?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 19:44

Noraa shook her head. "Nope! I dun need ta go potty now, nyaa." She said proudlyas she let her skirt drop. "Guess wha Jewwy-Nii-chan! I'm gunna be dis many owld in twee days, nyaa!" She said, holding up ten fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 20:02

Jerry smiled i know your gonna be 11 years old your becoming a big girl he said.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 20:06

Noraa cocked her head to the side in confusion, before Aaron made telepathic conatact with Jerry. "Um, hate to correct you Jerry, but Noraa's only 9 at the moment. I always just said she was ten because she's in her tenth year of life." He said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 20:40

Oh sorry Noraa i forgot but 10 still makes you a big girl he said
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 20:51

Noraa smiled as she wagged her small tail before her eyes widened and she crossed her legs and started squirming. "Jewwy-Nii-chan! I gotta go pee-pee, nyaa!" SHe cried out as she tried to hold it in.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 20:57

Okay Noraa Jerry said as he picked up Noraa & carried her to the bathroom & pulled her panties down & sat her on her potty seat that he setup for her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 21:14

Noraa sighed as she relieved herself in the potty. "Tank oo Jewwy-Nii-chan!" She mewled happily before her tummy growled.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze EmptyWed 2 Mar - 23:54

Good girl Noraa & are you hungry i made your favorite He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next