Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 18:28

( oh then nevermind the music lol ) Jerry could've shot the Tenga but didn't want risk hurting Noraa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 18:36

(It's not Tenga, It's spelled T-e-n-g-u, Tengu with a u.)
The Tengu finally stopp at a steep cliff just outside of town, overlooking the ocean. He had Noraa tied to an overlooking branch that hung out over the 20 foot drop. "So, you came after all. Excellent. Once I kill you and the brat, my vengane will be complete!" the Tengu shouted, ripping off its robe to reveal chest bindings, which meant this Tengu was female.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 20:54

( Sorry You had me mixed up tengu with tenga ) Why do i got the feeling i know you wait a second I remember ( Flashback) Jerrys eyes widened as he watched the Ellis compound get destroyed by a crow figure killing each Ellis family member one by one intil it was him, Aaron, Noraa, & his master left who told him to flee with them &that was the last time he saw his master alive your the same tengu that killed the Ellis family arent you he said angered?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 21:01

The Tengu smiled as she drew a pair of Chinese Dao sabers. "So you remember me then? I was wondering if the brat had forgotten who killed her mother. Your master may have killed my army and spouse, but today, my revenge will be complete!" She shouted as she put a blade to the rope Noraa was hanging by.

Noraa looked at Jerry with terror on her face. "Hewp me Nii-chan!" She cried.

(This is an example of a dao.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image])
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 21:10

Jerry used instant transmission to get to Noraas location & put his foot on the rope if you want to kill her you have to go through me first you old hag he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 21:16

The tengu simply smiled and brought her free hand up into a fist with the middle and index finger outstretched. There was the a hissing sound from the branch, which was revealed to be a paper bomb tag on the branch under Noraa's ropes. If Jerry tried to fight the tengu, she could detonate the tag and send Noraa plummeting to her death on the rocks below, and Jerry likely need firm ground to use instant transmission.
(Trying to prevent Jerry from being godlike. He has to have weaknesses in his abilities)
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 21:26

( I'll have him take some battle damage) Danm paperbomb only one thing to do he flew to dispose of the bomb ( I'll try to think of some weaknesses for him )
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 21:34

(How about being ground-bound. In other words, no flight.)
THe tengu smiled as she cut Noraa's rope, sending her plummeting to the rocks below, only for Nora to miss the rocks and start sinking into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 21:53

Noraa no just hold on i'll come get you Jerry shouted ( Can i still teleport to save Noraa?)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 21:58

(Nope, you'll have to dive in. Teleporting underwater is too big a drowning risk.)
The tengu laughed as Noraa's head went under the water. The problem with the ocean waters around the town were the large species of sharks, particularly the Bull Shark, which has been known to attack and kill more people than Great Whites.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:04

Jerry dived in the water for Noraa as he hit the water & put Noraa on her shoulders just hold on Noraa i'll get you shore he said while swimming.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:07

Noraa was half drowned as she was pulled from the water.

The tengu obvious wasn't planning on letting Noraa live, and divebombed at Jerry to separate him from noraa and allow the kitten to drown.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:14

Jerry had no choice but to toss Noraa to shore & thats what he did as he threw Noraa as she landed in the sand leave Noraa out of this she did nothing nothing wrong to you Jerry shouted as she saw the tengu coming down to him
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:18

The tengu glared as she changed targets. She had actually wanted Jerry to separate from Noraa, to make killing the kitten easier. "SHe took everything from me! Because of her, I was banished from my service to her mother! Now she'll die!" SHe screamed as she made to chop off Noraa's legs.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:24

Jerry grabbed one the tengus talons not if i can help it i'm taking you down with me as a he took his gun out ( I Forgot what Dante named his guns ) & shot one of the tengus wings.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:30

(Dante's guns are named Ebony and Ivory.)
The tengu squawked angrily at Jerry as her dao managed to cut some of Noraa's tendons in her legs. THe tengu then brought her blades down on Jerry.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:35

( Thanks hadn't played the game in so long ) Do you have guts to kill me only one of us will win he said he wasn't afraid of death.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:39

The tengu smiled. "Good, that lack of a fear of death will make it easy to kill the brat later." She said as she slashed at Jerry. Her words reminded Jerry that Noraa was completely helples, and couldn't just be kept away from the outside world by Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:45

Jerry was slashed in the chest but wasnt touched in the vital areas the wound was just deep but he can still fight sorry it won't be that easy he said as he body started glowing red.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:51

The tengu smiled as she flew higher into the air, connected her dao sabers together at the hilt, and started spinning it before launching it at Jerry like a buzzsaw.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:54

Jerry tried deflecting them with his sword but only afew got in his causing more cuts on his body.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:58

The tengu once again launched herself at Noraa, sending a barrage of razor sharp feather blades at Noraa.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 23:01

Jerry once again used himself as a sheild as the feather blades got stuck to his back pant pant no matter what you throw at me pant pant i won't stay down as he coughed up blood.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 23:11

The tengu was obviously pissed, and was so upset, that she didn't notice Jerry holding her dao buzzsaw, and the the blood of the battle had attracted sharks. If her wings were severed here, she'd be shark food.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 9:54

Hey birdbrain i think this belongs to you as Jerry threw her dao buzzsaw directly at her wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze   Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Old Friends live together ( For Ace & Kamikaze
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next