Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  Empty
PostSubject: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyThu 17 Feb - 11:30

Tara Xena was formerly a 22 year old woman intil she was regressed into a 4 year old girl for various crimes but before somebody could take her in she escaped & now was on the run she was currently back to her to old ways as she was on her way to rob a bank.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 13:41

JE PUNK wrote:
Tara Xena was formerly a 22 year old woman intil she was regressed into a 4 year old girl for various crimes but before somebody could take her in she escaped & now was on the run she was currently back to her to old ways as she was on her way to rob a bank.

sara is a part of the police force as a undercover police woman when the convites r giving the jail and police a hard time they send them to her when they cant catch them or find them and she give them a choice she take them to the police or stay with her and take there punishment there [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

sara see the girl and watching from the shadows to see what she up to* ok then let see what you are up to
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 14:00

Tara spotted a jewely store & decided to go there alright hand over all jewals you got tara demanded with a handgun. the cashier didn't hesitate & handed the jewels over. Tara smirked too easy she said walking out
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 14:16

JE PUNK wrote:
Tara spotted a jewely store & decided to go there alright hand over all jewals you got tara demanded with a handgun. the cashier didn't hesitate & handed the jewels over. Tara smirked too easy she said walking out

sara *right behide her with her gun point behide her* dont move or u have a hole where your heart was
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 14:23

What people didn't know tara was a good actor she knew how to act like a little gir what are you talking about miss i'm just an inocent wittle girl Tara said acting all cute. [[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

Last edited by JE PUNK on Fri 18 Feb - 18:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 14:40

but sara cant be fool ez as well* you may act like it but u r a bad girl *taking the gun from her* what would alittle girl be doing carrying this around put your hand behide back you r under arrest
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 15:05

Like hell your gonna arrest me Tara said trying to resist
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 15:13

JE PUNK wrote:
Like hell your gonna arrest me Tara said trying to resist

sara i dont think so *geting a set of hand cuff out and puting her against the wall and cuffing her hand behide her now then u have a choice i can take u to the police and u end up in jail like this or come with me and i punish u where no other inmate can hurt u and the jail u be going to has report a lot of rape lot of woman
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 15:25

Fine I'll go with you i'm sick of the stupid prison anyway Tara said pouting
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 15:43

JE PUNK wrote:
Fine I'll go with you i'm sick of the stupid prison anyway Tara said pouting

sara good then *taking her back to her car and put her in the back side and lock the door from the outside so she cant get out and get in the front door and drive away* ok now then let see *looking her last few crimes she been convicted of* wow u done a lot crimes i know what to do with u you will be staying with for how long u would stay in jail for by looking at this i say a good 10 years
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 16:10

yeah & i don't fucking care what you do to me so whatever Tara said she also had a bad mouth & cocky attitude.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 16:17

JE PUNK wrote:
yeah & i don't fucking care what you do to me so whatever Tara said she also had a bad mouth & cocky attitude.

sara oh yeah i let this go but any cussing swearing anykind like that and your punishment will get worse *pulling up to her second home right next to her main house she get out and open the door* get out and dont try anything or u be tied down
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 16:24

Tara just flipped off Sara & got out thinking she doesn't know what it means
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 16:38

JE PUNK wrote:
Tara just flipped off Sara & got out thinking she doesn't know what it means

grabing her* hey listen u r staying here now so give me respect or i make your stay here worse then hell *pushing her forward inside the second house*
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 18:39

Alright geez don't have a cow man Tara said.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptyFri 18 Feb - 23:31

JE PUNK wrote:
Alright geez don't have a cow man Tara said.

sara ok then here where u be staying *showing her the room a babish room fill with toy a changing tables cuffs locks babish dresses onesies a crib pink wall paper every where with baby char paints diapers the works* u r going to enjoy your stay my little convict
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptySat 19 Feb - 0:05

Tara eyes widened do i look like a fucking baby to you!!! Tara cussed while yelling.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptySat 19 Feb - 0:10

JE PUNK wrote:
Tara eyes widened do i look like a fucking baby to you!!! Tara cussed while yelling.

sara yes you do and remember when i said about cussing *taking her to a chair and puting tara over my knee* get rdy for the spanking of a life time i may not look it but i am strong
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptySat 19 Feb - 0:20

I Don't give a rats ass what you do i'm 23 years old & have a right to swear Tara shouted not caring what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptySat 19 Feb - 0:22

JE PUNK wrote:
I Don't give a rats ass what you do i'm 23 years old & have a right to swear Tara shouted not caring what was about to happen.

sara *pulling her pantie down and spanking her hard leaving marks on her* u will behave or u going to make it harder on your self *still spanking tara*
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptySat 19 Feb - 0:30

Tara already started screaming as she was spanked kicking her legs then started peeing herself some of it got on the floor but mostly got on her panties.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptySat 19 Feb - 0:33

JE PUNK wrote:
Tara already started screaming as she was spanked kicking her legs then started peeing herself some of it got on the floor but mostly got on her panties.

sara haha u say you r 23 but u cant even hold your pee in yeah you r 23 *she stop spanking her and put her in the corner and lock her legs there with some legs lock on the floor with her pantie still down below her knees* i be right back sone move lol *hiting her red butt one more time then leaving to get tara all dress up*
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptySat 19 Feb - 0:39

Tara just sniffed as she tried rubbing her bottom.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptySat 19 Feb - 0:45

JE PUNK wrote:
Tara just sniffed as she tried rubbing her bottom.

sara come back* ok i am back now then *puting a blindfold over her eyes so she cant see what she doing* now then u r to do what i say while u r blind understand or i can make u stay here all day
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  EmptySat 19 Feb - 10:31

Tara sniffed yes i'll be good she said since the nano system that would make her act like a toddler was taking effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)    The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Escaped Rejuived Convict ( Open PM me first)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next