Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The New you hotel(rp is open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

The New you hotel(rp is open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyTue 30 Aug - 20:40

A new hotel has been created thatv is supposed to grant all the deepest fantasy, and wishes of everyone who enters the doors. The owner is mysterious woman names Lady Carolina Vanvelde, she has strived to help not her fantasies&wishes, but all those of everyone in the rest of world.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyFri 2 Sep - 21:34

( May i join anifan?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptySun 25 Sep - 18:14

(yes you can sorry for the delay, I had family stuff happening, and had to get my laptop debugged, fortunately it was free other than shipping.)
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyMon 26 Sep - 8:26

( It's fine ) 20 year old Kara Rose was taking a 2 week vaction from college exams so she picked this hotel for R&R. Kara went to the reception desk and rang the bell for the person in charge.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 10:56

Lady Geninine every calls her Geni Beafor answers the sound of the reception bells at the main desk. She is quite improsing at over six feet tall in any shoes, her golden hair is tied into two elegant ponytails, her brpwn eyes scan the girl to see if she is via candidate for the suites, and she kissses the girls hand. "Oh hello my name is Geni Beuafor, welcome to the new you hotel, oh it appears you have qualified for one of the themed suites, and here is the card if you will follow me."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 21:12

Kara blushed abit "Kara Rose it is nice to meet you" as she followed Geni to her room.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 21:17

Lady Geni swipes the card to open the suite for Kara, then she takes her inside the poshest suite the hotel has, and everything is shades of pink&purples. "You came at a perfact time, due to slower than usual business, you were ugraded to our best suite at minimal cost, the suites have everything litterally, a kitchen, bathroom, appliances, arcade, food, drinks, clothes if you need extra, and the last thing is a themed area which is accessed via the card."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 21:40

Karas eyes widend as she looked around "wow this is so cool something tells me i'm gonna enjoy my vacation".
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyWed 28 Sep - 17:51

"Oh be advised if you choose to sleep in the themed room area, you be required to stay there for the duration of your stay here, and possibly more to come."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyWed 28 Sep - 18:06

Kara nodded "Ok i'll try the themed room then.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyThu 29 Sep - 22:18

Lady Geni slowly slides the card to open the themed room, then she carefully puts the lights on inside the room, after that she reveals a very purple room. There is an array of stuffed animals, dolls, games, movies, bedding, and games among other accessories fit for a child of any age. "Welcome Miss Kara to the New Age room, you can be whatever age you want in this very room for you stay here, be forwarned all accidents night/day results in you being taken down an age level, and all the way down to be treated as a toddler your whole time here."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyFri 30 Sep - 20:53

Kara raised an eyebrow "what do mean by accidents"?
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyTue 4 Oct - 21:00

"Accidents meaning wetting/messing yourself in any way, you will likelybe fine as you seem to be smart, and I will be around if you need anything use the purple phone over there."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyTue 4 Oct - 21:05

Kara nodded "accidents shouldn't be a problem i've been potty trained for quite awhile now and thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptySat 12 May - 15:03

(May I join Please)
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyThu 31 May - 13:22

(Ace you may joy as I am bringing all my rps back due to the lengthy time da and the sites have been down.)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyThu 31 May - 13:26

(Okay then. Are there rules as to what A New You room may be, like if they can do kitsunes or such?"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyThu 31 May - 13:36

(We just go with the flow, we take ideas from everyone in the rp, and once everyone is online we decide a post order as this is a family style rp.)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyThu 31 May - 13:53

okay then. I'd like to join in a kitsune gender-swap roomwith mild Age regression)

26 year old Marco Belgiovine sighed as he entered the Hotel and rang the bell for service.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyFri 1 Jun - 13:34

Lady Geni hears a ringing upon the ancient doorbell of the hotel, then she goes to answer it with a smile, and slowly allows her guest inside. "Well hello there my name is Lady Geni, may I ask who you might be, and welcome to my fine establishement which has been here for many generations."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyFri 1 Jun - 14:01

Marco looked Lady Geni over before answering. "Marco Belgiovine. I'd like to book a room please.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyFri 17 Aug - 15:17

"Follow me please to your room which will suit all your needs, now here is the key, and the room is this way." She leads Marco by the hand to a room painted much like a child's room and begins to explain the rules while he is here.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyFri 17 Aug - 15:20

Marco raises an eyebrow at the room decor, but doesn't think much of it or the odd rules, and merely heads to the bathroom in order to get a shower.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyWed 22 Aug - 21:28

She leaves the complimentary basket for the room on the bath and shower combo as she leaves the rules on the desk. "You should find everything to be quite satisfactory, you can ask anything you want, and I will answer all inquiries."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) EmptyWed 22 Aug - 21:30

Marco exits the shower and spots the room with keycard slot next to it. "What's this room?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

The New you hotel(rp is open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next