Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Be Careful what you wish for

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 17:30

This wasn't very hard, as the pain soon reduced Janet to tears.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She wailed.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 18:16

The nanny hugs Janet closer as she rubs a nice cooling lotion all over her red bottom, then she pulls the clothes back on Janet, and leads her to the library.

"You are slowly becoming a proper princess Janet, I am sorry I had to spank you just after you came home, but either way it seems you will be well behaved won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 22:50

"Y-Yes, Nanny..." Janet said, still crying a little. She'd never been so humiliated in her life, and that spanking had HURT!
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Feb - 18:08

The nanny hugs Princess Janet as she leads her to the dining room, she intends to teach Janet how to eat like a princess rather than a child, though she ties a soft bib around Janet's neck, and will remove it if she passes the tests.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Feb - 20:57

"A-A bib?" Janet said, worried.

This place was making her start to feel like a baby...if she wasn't careful, she might end up back in diapers!
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Feb - 22:16

The nanny sits Princess Janet in a pink leather high backed chair, then she sets a buffet style meal with her own silverware, and she lets Janet feed herself. "You must eat carefully to avoid getting your nice clothes messy, if you do I will have to bathe you, and put you in fresh clothes."
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Feb - 2:06

"Y-Yes, Nanny." Janet said, frowning a little at the warning before she started to eat.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Feb - 18:05

The nanny whose name is Griselda happily allows Princess Janet to make one wish before she continues her training, and waits patiently for Janet to make her wish a new reality.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Feb - 22:57

"I-I wish..." Janet said, shaking a little.

"I wish I wouldn't get spanked again!"

It was a quick, impulsive wish, one that was on Janet's mind at the moment more than being treated as an adult...of course, Janet failed to realize how easy it might be for a certain sorceress to make a vague wish like that suit her...
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 13:13

A glowing light passes over Princess Janet which is centered around her panties, then Janet's underwear begins to thicken more over time, when the light passes Janet is wearing a thick puffy diaper covered with thick plastic panties that match her dress, and tights in place of her hosiery.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 15:30

Janet looked down at her new diapers.

No matter what she wished for, she'd just dig herself deeper. There seemed to be no way to escape from being treated like a baby.

Janet suddenly started to cry.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 16:54

Griselda smiles as she starts to feed Princess Janet, then she tells her, "You should stop wishing for now, perhaps you should just keep the stone for sentimental reasons, and please tell me if you need to use the potty as you probably cannot tell easily through that diaper."
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 21:49

Janet struggled, resisting being fed as she cried.

"I WANT MY MOMMY!" She sobbed, her humiliation and the infantile state the wishes had put her in getting to her.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 0:08

The sorceress considers her crying request to be a full wish, then reality changes to make Griselda become her mommy, Janet will be her pampered princess, and she will be the Queen mother of Janet.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 0:47

Janet's diaper grew even thicker and her princess dress became more babyish as she started to calm down, spotting Griselda.

"Mommy!" She said, holding out her arms.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:15

Griselda body adjusts to the changes as she is now less than a foot shorter with shoes, almost a foot shorter with no shoes on, Janet meanwhile remains the same height albeit in a more babyish body that is easier to pick up. Griselda's breasts grow from a c cup to double d's as she picks her up, and she offers to breast feed her pampered princess.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:18

Janet's adult mind gave in, and she started to nurse happily from her new Mommy's breast, closing her eyes and nuzzling close.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:30

Griselda milk has three simulataneous effects on Janet: the first is she is bonding more with her mommy thanks to the magic, the second effect is Janet's diaper grows thicker whenever she uses it from now on, and the last effect is Janet will soon soil her diaper kicking in the second effect in spades.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:35

Janet started to nurse harder, whining a little as she messed into her very thick diapers. Even as the mess made her diapers sag, she stayed as she was, continuing to drink.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:43

The diaper around Janet's waist seems to grow thicker to accomdate her massive messings, the milk also make her pee a bit, though the diaper continues to hold, over time she will need a change, but she will be fine until all of the milk runs out.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:44

Janet finally drew back, full of warm milk, and cooed happily up at her mommy.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:48

Griselds smiles as she carries Janet to her room, the room has changed to a nursery fit for a princess as everything is pink, purple, yellow, blue, and white. Griselda lays Janet on the oversized changing table for a well needed change, her mommy lays out all of the supplies, she sticks a pacifier into her babys mouth, and begins to change Janet.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:51

Janet wiggled happily, sucking on her pacifier while she let Griselda change her diaper.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 12:06

Griselda smiles as she rolls up the old diaper with a flair, then she wipes Janet clean with a handful of floral scented wipes, next she applies loads of rash cream to the whole diaper area, she also rubs in the powder, pulls an uber thick diaper with princess designs into place on Janet with the tapes, after that she adds new plastic panties, tights, tosses the dirty clothes in the wash, tosses the diaper, washes her hands, and helps Janet on to the mat in front of the tv which is set to cute animes.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Feb - 23:20

Janet watched happily for a while, but her expression started to change to confusion. Her adult sensibilities were returning, and now she wasn't sure what was going on.

"H-Huh...?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Be Careful what you wish for
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next