Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Be Careful what you wish for EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Be Careful what you wish for EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Be Careful what you wish for EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Be Careful what you wish for EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Be Careful what you wish for EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Be Careful what you wish for EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Be Careful what you wish for EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Be Careful what you wish for EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Be Careful what you wish for EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Be Careful what you wish for

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Be Careful what you wish for Empty
PostSubject: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptyThu 20 Jan - 13:07

The legends state that a mystical stone exists that summons a sorceress to do your bidding, the twist is she bends your wishes and orders to her whims. The name of sorceress is Lady Elana Valerie Darglaive, she is six feet tall with tan skin, long black is always in intricate ringlets, she has intense turquiose eyes that have gold flecks, and she currently awaits her next master&victim.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:50

Janet was an attractive young woman; nearly six feet tall, d-cup breasts, an athletic build, and long auburn hair and clear blue eyes. She approached the stone slowly, picking it up.

"What a pretty stone..." She remarked, having no idea what it really was.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:40

The stone seems to change colors in the light, it also seems to beg to be cleaned as it is covered in a thin veneer of dust, grime, and a small voice seems to call forth "please release me from this prison of precious stone made into a necklace."
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:41

Janet did not hear the voice (or at least she pretended she didn't), but the stone seemed so interesting underneath that dirt...

Using her shirt, Janet started to clean it.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:46

A multicolored steaming flash begin to come forth, then it begins to form into a woman dressed all in shiny jewel encrusted clothes, a lovely peacock colored headress, and elegant shoes. "Hello there Mistress who freed me from yonder stone, my name is Elle for short, you can now get a wish for freeing me, and my true name would be imcomprehensible in your language."
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:53

"I get a wish? Any wish?" Janet asked, blinking in surprise as the woman appeared.

Was this a genie of some sort?
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:57

"I am the sorceress of the stone of dreams, I can grant any wishes as long as you are specific, know what you want, and state it with full confidence at all times."
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:59

"All right..." Janet thought for a bit, then smiled.

"Then first I wish for eternal health and youth!" She said confidently.

She didn't know if she wanted to live forever, but she didn't want to get old and sick.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:05

A bright flash surrounds Janet as the wish is slowly granted by Elle who smirks at the vagueness of the wish, then when the light clears Janet is physically the same, though she seems to be dressed as an overgrown baby girl, and Elle announces "Your wish has been granted, please wish again later *poof*."
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:10

"Huh? What the--?!" Janet felt that her clothes had changed and quickly rushed inside to look at herself in a mirror to see what had just happened to her.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:30

Janet is dressed in a long purple baby dress the goes to just below her knees if she holds still, purple ribbons in her pigtailed hair, her makeup is limited to purple blush&lip gloss, her jewelry remains, she has matching tights, purple socks, purple keds, a thick crinkly purple diaper with a matching pair of plastic panties, and the last touch is purple gloves that leave her fingers uncovered.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:44

"I-I look like a big baby! That genie tricked me!" Janet said, turning red as she looked at her reflection.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:55

The sorceress's voice can be heard from the inside of the stone, "I told to avoid vague wishes as they lead to ambuigity, which leads to me interpreting the wishes as I see fit, and please think carefully as I am not sure your diapers are for show."
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:57

Janet rubbed the stone angrily.

"I wish I wasn't wearing these dumb baby clothes!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:14

"Your wish is granted Janet," then once the smoke clears Janet is partially naked other than just the diaper, plastic panties, socks, shoes, and that is all to Elle's amusement.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:18

"Ah!" Janet blushed, covering herself.

"Stop dressing me up like a baby!" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:29

Elle takes that as a wish, then dresses Janet as a very elegant princess in a long flowing gown, hosiery, tastefull makeup&jewelry, a floral scented perfume in all the right places, well maintained nails painted purple to match the makeup&dress, she adds purple gloves that go halfway down her arms, elegant purple heels with straps, well coifed hair, lace trimmed silk panties, and Elle says "are you satisified now mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:32

"That's MUCH better!" Janet said, smiling.

She had forgotten that the diapers may not have been for show, and was completely unaware that her "servant" still had plans for her.

"Now, I wish my house was a castle!" She said, giggling a little at the silly wish.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:36

The house becomes a shiny purple castle fit for a queen, then a moat grows under the drawbridge, the mailbox is made out of shiny stones in metal, next the bridge comes down, and a huge lady enscorts her inside.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:37

"?" Janet looked up at the huge lady in surprise...she was the size of a baby compared to that lady.

"W-Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:42

"I am your nanny who teaches you how to be a princess, dress like a princess, how to eat, dance, etc when at formal event as per the codes of conduct for royalty, arguing and too many mistakes will lead to punishments." The nanny is six feet five inches tall without shoes, over seven feet tall in her heels, and Janet is a over a foot shorter even in her heels.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:44

"W-Wha?" Janet's jaw dropped.

"I don't need a nanny! I'm a big girl!" She protested.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:47

The nanny pulls Janet into a big room, then she sits down in a high backed chair with Janet over her lap, next she pulls off Janet's hosiery, socks, shoes, panties, flips up her skirt, after that she begins to slowly spanks Janet pert bottom, and increases her speed with time.
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:48

"OW! Hey! Stop it!" Janet protested, kicking her feet helplessly as she was spanked.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for EmptySat 5 Feb - 12:29

"I will stop as soon as you start to cry as that means you have learned your lessons, then you will be redresses in your clothes, if you have any accidents is back to diapers, plastic panties, and tights under your princess dresses so behave little princess Janet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful what you wish for   Be Careful what you wish for Empty

Back to top Go down

Be Careful what you wish for
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next