Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
big pay back EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
big pay back EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
big pay back EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
big pay back EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
big pay back EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
big pay back EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
big pay back EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
big pay back EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
big pay back EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

big pay back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: big pay back   big pay back EmptySat 15 Jan - 18:05

this rp is for me and pyorh only its about a two girls in high school

my charters name is kari and has a good friend at school but is really pissed because she has been taking money from here for the past three mount's.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

she saw her friend and got in her face" ok that's i times up! wheres my money!"

Last edited by babysaracloud on Sun 16 Jan - 9:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptySat 15 Jan - 18:17

"I-I-I don't have it yet Kari I haven't found a job yet to pay you back I promise I'm looking hard." Crystal said quickly the truth was she had barely been looking for the past three months occasionally she would look when Kari was around but nothing she looked at was very serious. She wanted to be a model and had a nice body for it.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
(girl sitting up)

Last edited by Pyroh on Sun 16 Jan - 11:32; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptySat 15 Jan - 18:21

(ok)
"shut up! i gave you time! your going to work your det off with me!
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptySat 15 Jan - 20:58

"doing what?" Crystal asked a little nervous she knew her friend had a few secrets and that she had been told she wouldn't enjoy the work she would get if she worked for her. It didn't really help her problem. She enjoyed a little gambling after she had pulled off a lucky large win when she was younger. Now that she was older it was a bad thing for her. Rarely the girl managed to get ahead borrowing on that promised large pay off.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptySun 16 Jan - 1:26

"oh you'll see" well dragging her inside her house" sens you wanan take all my money and not pay me back acting like a baby ill tread you like one" truthfully knowing she could just make her the maid and does her house work but would much rather teach her a lesson this way
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptySun 16 Jan - 8:00

"I was going to pay you back Kari I'm good for my word I just need to hit a big pay off." Crystal complained loudly trying to pull back away from her friends house. Not completely understanding what she meant by treat her like a baby she was after all a nearly full grown young women.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptySun 16 Jan - 9:46

"thats not the point! you cant go gamboling your whole life!" she drug her in to a room for baby [Only admins are allowed to see this image] until you pay off every penny you owe me this is where you live!
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptySun 16 Jan - 11:31

"Your kidding?" Crystal yelled and struggled harder "You can't do that its just not right!" she screamed loudly there was no way in hell she was going to just accept living in this room. "I'm not a baby you can't treat me like one." she continued to complain. Regaining her thoughts "Wait how am I going to pay you back if I'm not working?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptySun 16 Jan - 12:11

"OH SIMPLE i pay you 100 a week and after ten week you'll have paid me back im sorry but you need to learn your lesson!! she scream truly not wanting to do this but feeling like she had to
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptySun 16 Jan - 12:18

"Then let me just clean and have you pay me like that I'm not going to live in this room." Crystal said as she continued to pull herself back towards the door to the room hoping she could get to the door frame and pull her wrist out of her friends grip.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptySun 16 Jan - 12:26

she grabbed her gain" this inst about the money its about you taking money and thinking life is a big game where you can just gamble all you want im trying to teach you a lesson and i hope this helps you!!"only doing this to try and help her friend.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptySun 16 Jan - 12:41

"Life is a game you spin a dial and move a car with a little blue or pink stick in it." Crystal giggled as she made a poorly timed and very poor joke. As her arm was grabbed again "Kari I promise I'll pay you back I don't want to live in here." she didn't realize she had managed to borrow so much so quickly from her friend by borrowing just small amounts hear and there.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptySun 16 Jan - 13:10

" i dont want you 5to pay me back if your just going to get it grumbling im not helping you if i keep giving you money and soon people are going to sou you or worse you'll be going to jail i doing this to help you learn that gambling is wrong and if you want money need a real job!" she spoke out of truth.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptySun 16 Jan - 13:20

Crystal lowered her head a little. "I understand your wanting to help me." She said softly. "But this room?" She asked a little confused and nervous. Anywhere but here." she pleaded again trying to get out of it the best she could.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptySun 16 Jan - 18:37

she began to sigh" im sorry but my answer is no i have to teach you a lesson and i feel the best way is the way you hate most plz dont give me a hard time id rather not punish you ever ten min
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:04

"F-Fine." Crystal whimpered softly letting her arm go lax as she stopped struggling against her friend. "Fine do what you want." She muttered a little unhappily as she walked more so into the room.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:09

she began to sigh with release"good now come here" well she placed her on the padded table" and to make sure you don't get any ideas" she used restates that were on the table to hold her arms and legs down" ok time for me to work"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:48

Crystal let out a small squeak as she was placed up onto the well padded table she didn't see the restraints before they were placed around her arms and legs. "What are you doing!" She screamed she didn't understand what was about to happen. "What do you mean work?" She asked in more of a panic struggling and pulling at the devices that held her firmly down on the table.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptyMon 17 Jan - 22:06

but she began smiling" i need to make sure you dont go anywhere for putting up such a fight i need to punish you and diaper you but its your first time so ill go easy" she took out a pure white diaper with childish prints on it she unfounded it and slide it under her bottom she also placed baby powder on her rubbing it in to the right placed but incited of taping it up began smiling" guess what the punishment is?
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptyMon 17 Jan - 23:58

Crystal squirmed and arched her back a few times as the baby powder was spread around. Considering she was being put into a diaper she could only guess that it would be something to emphasize the fact that she was being put in a diaper. "I don't know something childish?" she said almost sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptyTue 18 Jan - 0:04

but she was wrong when she took out a sec toy vibrator " im gonna put this in you and maybe if you behave ill take it out before your nap time" she said with a cold tone well she placed it in her but had a little remote in her pocket she finished by taping her diaper up" ahha and before i forgot" she pressed the button and put it on low
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptyTue 18 Jan - 0:12

Crystal's mouth dropped open as the vibrator was produced. She didn't expect her friend to be interested in that kind of stuff. "Please don't." she pleaded softly as the toy was inserted and turned on low quickly getting her aroused but unable to get anywhere past it. A few gasps as came from the bound girl as she struggled to pull the toy out unable to actually move.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptyTue 18 Jan - 0:22

she put it on to the next setting" every time you back talk me or disobey me ill put it one more lv up" she said with a cold and hurtful tone. "now i am going to unstrap you and then your getting some food
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptyTue 18 Jan - 0:26

Crystal thought for a moment and realized she could easily get off with the vibrator just by balk talking to her captor. "But I didn't do anything to deserve this!" She said quickly her moist womanhood quickly getting wetter as the toy started vibrating stronger.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back EmptyTue 18 Jan - 0:40

" she sight' you gave me a hard time again with all the fighting this morning about gambling to pay me back and like i said if you want to pay me back by gambling forget it!" she scolded her" now if you can still walk follow me to kitchen and if you listen you might get that toy out sooner!" she hoped that would get her butt in gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

big pay back Empty
PostSubject: Re: big pay back   big pay back Empty

Back to top Go down

big pay back
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next