Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:44

"i forgive you and im sorry i got mad at you and put ten pouts of pepper in your desk yesterday lol
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 20:26

Already forgiven but i wonder why mom put us.. she paused as she felt a stream of pee through her pull up oh yeah now i remember we wern't potty trained at this age Mira said blushing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 22:16

kari pulled up her new small dress and saw herself wetting" yeah i hope she doesn't put us back in diaper from how we are going
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 10:05

Mira nodded yeah me too she said as Naomi came in okay girls time for your naps but first lets get you two outta thosd wet pull ups she said as she carried them to the changing table.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 11:23

kari could help but blush" mommy" blushing because she said that and wondering why she did" we rant fighting plz changes back!
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 12:19

I'm sorry girls but the spell can't be undone you have to grow up all over again & looks like i have to put you two back in diapers since you wet your pull ups she said while cleaning their bottoms
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 12:41

karis eyes were filled with fear" you you you've got to be kidding me why would you do this to us if you couldnt un do it!!
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 15:30

Because if i didn't do this you two woukd still be fighting she said as diapered both the girls
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 15:45

kari couldnt help but blush" what about my friends what are we going to tell them at school" she asked with fear in her tone,
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 23:38

Yout two will be going back to preschool & you'll make new friends there Naomi said.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 23:58

kari began tearing up" so all of my old friend now i dont get to ever see them again" she cried out" its not fair
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 10:35

I never said that you'll be seeing your old friends again their going to be babysitting you two while i go to work Naomi explained.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 13:22

karis cheeks turned bright red" you wouldnt make my friends baby sit me? would you" she began to ask with fear
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 14:41

Sorry Kari they already agreed now its time for your nap Naomi said tucking the girls in
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 15:00

kari began to blush" but was happy she wasn't in a crib but her bed room when she was little
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 15:06

Mira was already asleep
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 15:08

kari didnt want ot be cranky later so just turned her head to the side and shunted her eyes diffing off to dream land
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 15:10

Mira was snoring away as usaul
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 15:12

trying to ignore it she shoved her face under her pillow
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 15:14

Mira mumbled in her sleep i want Nachos she said thrtough snoring
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 16:56

" huuuuuu she still thinking about that guy" she said to herself
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 17:15

Nope Mira wasn't thinking about guys at all she was thinking about Nachos she was always into junk food.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 17:18

but ignored it and fell to sleep after a few minits
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 17:33

Mira stopped mumbling & was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 17:37

kari began to dream about cheesecake her must favorite cake of all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next