Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud Empty
PostSubject: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySat 15 Jan - 15:49

This is story about 2 sisters that are twins when they were little they got along like best friends & now that they are older they've been fighting alot. My characters named Mira she looks like this [img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySat 15 Jan - 16:04

my sister name is kari and both are 14 she has been fightign with her sister about speeding a roomer around school but didnt and refused to take blame for something nshe didnt do [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

she bumped i not her sister' what do you want" she asked turning her head away from her
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySat 15 Jan - 16:08

My money that you took from me just like you stole my boyfriend she yelled at her sister ( nice pic )
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySat 15 Jan - 16:13

(thx)

for the last time i don't like your boyfriend and i paid you back already!!!
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySat 15 Jan - 16:25

Their mother Naomi came up what are you girls arguing about now she asked? None of of your business mom Mira said [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySat 15 Jan - 16:31

kari turned her head away" shes still mad at me that her boyfriend likes me!
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySat 15 Jan - 20:45

Naomi sighed how long is this gonna go on you two she asked as kari was now watching tv. Whatever mom Mira said as she saw Kari watching cartoons awww baby still watch cartoons.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 16 Jan - 1:17

" i am not a baby i just like carttoon!! but trying to ignore her going back to giggling from the show
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 16 Jan - 11:41

Carebears thats a babyshow Mira said. Naomi sighed & went upstairs in the attic to look for her spellbook.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 16 Jan - 12:07

"bite me! its not for babys its just funny!!
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 16 Jan - 12:11

The makup channal is way better Mira said with a mean smirk as she put an icecube down in her sisters panties. Naomi opened a crate & found her spellbook ahhh here it is now to find that regression spell Naomi said to herself flipping through pages.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 16 Jan - 12:15

she jumped up" that's it im sick of fighting with you your ym sister this is such a pain and over what a stupid guy!!
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 16 Jan - 12:23

Naomi came back actully i had enough with you two fighting with each other thats why i'm doing this she said chanting the regression spell. W-what are you talking about mom Mira asked frightend
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 16 Jan - 12:28

" im trying to mak' but before she could finish she held her head" it hurts!
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 16 Jan - 12:41

Mira held her head as well mom what are you.. i'm turning you two back to 4 year olds again thats when you two were getting along Naomi said as she finished the spell.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 16 Jan - 13:06

kari began to sigh" i was trying to make up with ym sister now!
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 16 Jan - 15:15

The sisters looked at themselves they were 4 again no way she actully made us 4 again Mira said shocked.[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 16 Jan - 18:34

she began to get scared and panic" mommy why did you do this? [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by babysaracloud on Mon 17 Jan - 1:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptySun 16 Jan - 23:42

Because you two have been contanstly fighting so i turned you back to the age when you didn't Naomi said as she switched the girls panties to pull ups.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptyMon 17 Jan - 0:09

"mom why are you doing this to me all ive ever done is tell her she was wrong!~
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptyMon 17 Jan - 0:15

I'm doing this since this the only way you two will get along again she said. Mira blushed at the pull ups she was wearing why' you put us in pull ups for Mira asked?
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptyMon 17 Jan - 1:21

kari began blushing" you dont have to turn us in to four year olds to get us to listen
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptyMon 17 Jan - 9:51

Sorry it's the only you'll learn now go watch tv you two before naptime Naomi said. Mira sighned along with Kari fine knowing they couldn't win.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptyMon 17 Jan - 12:50

she just lied on her belly again using her elbows to keep herself up" huu why did we let some boy make us start fighting?
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud EmptyMon 17 Jan - 15:37

Mira shrugged idk guess he got the better of us i'm sorry sis for arguering with you she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud   A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud Empty

Back to top Go down

A tail of Fire & ice Private for me babysarahcloud
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next